So this can be for any type of hockey! The NHL and thier teams! My favorite team is the Penguins! Any Ice Hockey you play...Any Inline (Rollerblading) Hockey you play...Or any dekhockey (ball hockey when you play in shoes) So as I said...My favorite NHL team is the Pittsburgh Penguins, and I think they're going to be amazing once Orpik, Malkin, Crosby and Jeffery are back!! I don't play ice hockey as I'm a weak ice skater, but I play inline for my school districts middle school team! (Even though I'm homeschooled) We are currently 1-0-1-0 (One win, no losses, one tie and no OT losses) I also play dekhockey! It really helps my stickhandling! We are 7-4 and 0-2 without me!! :biggrin: So yeah, you guys can discuss anything hockey pretty much.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: PetaPanSpartan

I play Halo Reach, Halo 3 and MW3 online.

halo_4.png

I love this sport! :biggrin: My most favorite team is New York Islanders, I just find their team really cool.And I'm finally happy Islanders might be doing really good again from their long downfall in the NHL. WEEGEE

Yeah I'm happy for the rise of the Islanders and the fall of the Devils!! I hate how they won't put Nabokov in even when he wants to play now!! But the Islanders arent allowed ahead of the penguins ever!! :P

halo_4.png

I love this sport! :biggrin: My most favorite team is New York Islanders, I just find their team really cool.And I'm finally happy Islanders might be doing really good again from their long downfall in the NHL. WEEGEE

Yeah I'm happy for the rise of the Islanders and the fall of the Devils!! I hate how they won't put Nabokov in even when he wants to play now!! But the Islanders arent allowed ahead of the penguins ever!! :P
Ya, Devils need to go down. :P Yes they do need to put Nabokov in there more, he's such a great goalie! And lol. One day those Islanders will overtake those Pengiuns. :P Pengiuns are just too good to be overtaken by many teams in the NHL. :D WEEGEE

Ya, Devils need to go down. :P Yes they do need to put Nabokov in there more, he's such a great goalie! And lol. One day those Islanders will overtake those Pengiuns. :P Pengiuns are just too good to be overtaken by many teams in the NHL. :biggrin: WEEGEE
Yeah he is! He obviously can play if he signed with Detroit last year!! Yeah but it won't be for a couple years! My excuse for them losing is the injuries they have!! :P

halo_4.png

Ya, Devils need to go down. :P Yes they do need to put Nabokov in there more, he's such a great goalie! And lol. One day those Islanders will overtake those Pengiuns. :P Pengiuns are just too good to be overtaken by many teams in the NHL. :biggrin: WEEGEE
Yeah he is! He obviously can play if he signed with Detroit last year!! Yeah but it won't be for a couple years! My excuse for them losing is the injuries they have!! :P
They might put him in more when they actually see him do so great for them.And lol. :P Rick DiPietro should be amazing, but his unreasonable amount of injuries ruins him. WEEGEE

They might put him in more when they actually see him do so great for them.And lol. :P Rick DiPietro should be amazing, but his unreasonable amount of injuries ruins him. WEEGEE
Yeah it really does! I'm blaming Brent Johnson for his head problems though!!

halo_4.png

Always some players getting ruined from injuries, eh? And I can't wait to see Islanders and Pengiuns play to see who wins. :P WEEGEE

Always some players getting ruined from injuries, eh? And I can't wait to see Islanders and Pengiuns play to see who wins. :P WEEGEE
Yeah! I'm expecting a tight game as of now... I really can't wait for sid!!

halo_4.png

Ya, I hope for a close game when they verse.And yes Sid is gonna be awesome when he comes back, and is gonna make Pengiuns even harder to beat. X_X WEEGEE

Ya, I hope for a close game when they verse.And yes Sid is gonna be awesome when he comes back, and is gonna make Pengiuns even harder to beat. X_X WEEGEE
Yeah he is... I'm predicting November 11th he comes back. Edited by HockeyplayaElecton

halo_4.png

No...Bylsma is saying "Soreness" but that could mean he reinjured his knee!! He's only played 2-6 games!!

No...Bylsma is saying "Soreness" but that could mean he reinjured his knee!! He's only played 2-6 games!!

Oh wow, that stinks. :/ I hope it's not too serious, since he is one of their best players. WEEGEE

Yeah no kidding...It can't be serious again!! I'm just about sick of injuries.

Ya, lots of people have been getting injured in the NHL lately. WEEGEE
Not to mention dying...
Ya, very true. I hope these things clear up. Because hockey is such a great sport to watch. WEEGEE

Not to mention dying...
Ya, very true. I hope these things clear up. Because hockey is such a great sport to watch. WEEGEE
It is! It's the fastest sport to watch that's actaully entertaining!!! I was watching a 16-19 year old ball hockey tournament and it's so fast it's sometimes hard to keep track of everything!!

halo_4.png

Not to mention dying...
It is! It's the fastest sport to watch that's actaully entertaining!!! I was watching a 16-19 year old ball hockey tournament and it's so fast it's sometimes hard to keep track of everything!!
Wow, nice do they score a lot in the younger league? WEEGEE

Not to mention dying...
Ball hockey is high scoring...But the older you get, the lower scoring it is... Inline is really high scoring!! We just tied like 7-7!! The NHL is kind of in between I think.

halo_4.png

Not to mention dying...
Ball hockey is high scoring...But the older you get, the lower scoring it is... Inline is really high scoring!! We just tied like 7-7!! The NHL is kind of in between I think.
Oh wow, 7-7. Nice. :P Looks like the goalies get no chances in saving often. Lol. I suppose in the NHL it would be harder to score as the people are professional there. WEEGEE

Well actually our goalie made some awesome saves! Just a lack of defense. Yeah I guess...And the ball hockey is like a fast paced soccer for the older kids...It's all about passing, and you're trying to get them out of position to get a guy open.

halo_4.png

I have the unfortunate fortune of being a Sharks fan.

The following statement is false. The following statement is false. The previous two statements are true. The previous three statements are false. This statement is false. The previous two statements are true. The truthfulness of the second statement is inversely proportional to the truthfulness of the fifth statement. This is totally not confusing at all. This signature contains no false information. All of the preceding sentences are false.

Blackhawks fan here. I became a fan in 2010 watching Kane, Miller, and Team USA in the Olympics in Vancouver, but as a result, I can't play hockey myself unless we do dekhockey, since I haven't ever learned to skate. I might have learned if we had any sort of lake around here, but where I live, it's all corn farms, and the nearest lake is half an hour away and belongs to the nuclear power plant. But, I still watch the Hawks and also go to our local minor league team's games. They're AA level in the CHL.

How well will you die?

Well what's wrong with them now? (I really haven't payed attention)

Blackhawks fan here. I became a fan in 2010 watching Kane, Miller, and Team USA in the Olympics in Vancouver, but as a result, I can't play hockey myself unless we do dekhockey, since I haven't ever learned to skate. I might have learned if we had any sort of lake around here, but where I live, it's all corn farms, and the nearest lake is half an hour away and belongs to the nuclear power plant. But, I still watch the Hawks and also go to our local minor league team's games. They're AA level in the CHL.

Well dekhockey is fun!! Even NHLers play to improve stickhandling!! But yeah I remmeber you from the hockey topic I made before the fourms went down!!

I played field hockey in the U-18 team for my city until quite recently. Quit, eventually. Got really sick of sucking at it.-Dovydas

Yeah...That's how I felt in baseball...So now I play hockey and I'm quite decent! :P

halo_4.png

Well what's wrong with them now? (I really haven't payed attention)
Falling short of expectations ever since 2006 :l

The following statement is false. The following statement is false. The previous two statements are true. The previous three statements are false. This statement is false. The previous two statements are true. The truthfulness of the second statement is inversely proportional to the truthfulness of the fifth statement. This is totally not confusing at all. This signature contains no false information. All of the preceding sentences are false.

The house league hockey season is starting for my state - I may make the travel team next year :)

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

House league is just where you play in-state only, instead of traveling to other states to play their teams. Other than that, it's just normal ice hockey.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png