Broken RSS Feed

Ocie Denver

Hi. I received a word from Google that they will shut down the Google Reader on July this year. It's only RSS web-based app I used to keep myself updated with anything I interested in included Bionicle stuff. I'm moving to other RSS app. Sadly, I can't get BZPower News on the new app. BZPowercast feed worked fine but news page isn't. I tried the RSS icon at the bottom of the forums but won't work.

Can you get the RSS feed on anything work again, please?

Thanks.

InsaneVezonBanner.jpg

This would be better as a tracker issue considering it isn't really a question and it's also kind of a suggestion.

-Rez

That's fine with me. I don't mind have this topic move to the tracker forums. It might be broken or outdated urls for RSS feeds. I managed found the correct url to the BZP News:

http://www.bzpower.com/bzpower.xml

Thanks.

InsaneVezonBanner.jpg

This would be better as a tracker issue considering it isn't really a question and it's also kind of a suggestion.

-Rez

That's fine with me. I don't mind have this topic move to the tracker forums. It might be broken or outdated urls for RSS feeds. I managed found the correct url to the BZP News:

http://www.bzpower.com/bzpower.xml

Thanks.

Topics from the forums cannot be moved to the tracker. You'll have to make a separate topic in the tracker. Glad you made a bit of progress though.

-Rez

Yep, thanks Reznas--all BZPower issues/problems should be posted in the Tracker (as well as suggestions), and unfortunately we cannot move topics over there, so feel free to re-post this there. =]

Issue referred to Tracker; topic closed.

newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender