Nerf

No guns, but I am a fan of the N-Force brand. Vendetta Double-sided sword (Gift from user Kakaru) and a hatchet (Gift from his girlfriend). I'd love to buy a Longstrike or Longshot, I'm a sniper.

The longshot is better because it uses a direct plunger that doesn't restrict the air, But they unfortunately don't make it in the US anymore. I have a long strike and its ok, not the best maybe 20 foot range?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

4 Mavericks (1 modded)3 Stampedes (1 modded)2 Raiders w/drums2 Barricades1 Recon (modded to full metal internals)1 Longshot (modded)1 NiteFinder1 Deploy 1 Marauder sword1 Vendetta 1 Vortex Proton1 Vortex Praxis

Edited by EmperorWhenua

I find that most smaller guns are bigger than bigger guns. My brother just got the Vulcan for his birthday. I previously thought it was the worst gun, and it is certainly inefficient. But carrying it makes me feel like Red Heavy, it is so awesome. I also have the Marauder broadsword thingy, but it is far inferior to the swords I make. My preferred gun is the small one shot pistol with slots for five bullets underneath. It's easy to load on the go, and has some of the best accuracy and range. ~Roablin

banner.png

I find that most smaller guns are bigger than bigger guns. My brother just got the Vulcan for his birthday. I previously thought it was the worst gun, and it is certainly inefficient. But carrying it makes me feel like Red Heavy, it is so awesome. I also have the Marauder broadsword thingy, but it is far inferior to the swords I make. My preferred gun is the small one shot pistol with slots for five bullets underneath. It's easy to load on the go, and has some of the best accuracy and range. ~Roablin

The Element?Element.jpg It is really good. My neighbor found a weird way to make it go like 5X as far, but zero accuracy. Try thrusting it forward as if you were punching something while firing it.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Muwahahaha... Hehehe... Ya know, I was contemplating making a Nerf topic... ive got...Atleast 60... Heres a nitefinder turned Star wars.100_2373.jpg_thumb.jpg100_2633.jpg_thumb.jpg100_2643.jpg_thumb.jpg100_2674.jpg_thumb.jpg100_2675.jpg_thumb.jpg100_2678.jpg_thumb.jpg And heres s'more pictures of it, LINK And h homemade, this idea was scrapped. I need a better "powerplant" for that stock100_2925.jpg_thumb.jpg Heres some more homemade stuff. LINK Oh what fun!

Doah!

EDIT: Beal, thats awesome! Its really accurate to the rebel pistols, good job. :) What I have as of 10/17/11: -Nite Finder-Vulcan-Raider-Recon-AS-20 machine gun-Magstrike (non-Dart Tag)-Hyperfire (single set)-Maverick x3-Firefly-Longsword-Shadow Fury (blue sword)-Unity Power System-Disk Shot (Came with a Maverick and an Element)-Nerf CTF set-Warlock Axe-The Ammo Box that comes with 100 sonic darts-Switch-Clip-Tactical Light-Tactical vest-That card type game thing ( really weird present I got, It has some good pistols though)-Stampede-Clear Maverick (another one...)-Barrel Break-Spectre-Barricade X2-Furyfire-Longstrike-Praxis-Proton-Speedload 6-Klaw Hatchet x2-Vendetta double blade wow( some are my neighbors but he leaves the m at my house so i consider them mine :P )

Edited by Michael J. Caboose

Yes, very cool looking. Really curious as to what the innards will be like. {EDIT} Heres a list of what I have. For the most part. Several hunnerd darts. Of the N-Strike persuasion Nitedfinder X6maverik X6 or 7barricaderecon X3, sorta.longstrikeraiderlongshot X4LS frontgun X2titanhornetswitchshotstampedefireflypocket blastervulcan X2 an 5 or 6 beltsAbout 20 clips N-force One of the blue swords Older, (vintage?) stuffs WilderfireSplitfireSharpshooter IISharp shot IIPowerclipDefender T3Lock n LoadAirtek 4kmotorized Ballzooka MP150 Of the dart tag persuasion Hyperfiremagstrikesome pistol I don know the name of Super soaker? (for now) Shotblast Non nerf ERTL pump action shotgunERTL rapid fire shotgun BB hunterBB tommy 20BB hunterBB rapid fir rifle Airzone tripple shot I might be missing a few, not sure... Oh and homemades... A bow with 2 dart clip.And a variation on one of them "snaps" Oh what fun.

Edited by Beal

Doah!

I have a few Nerf Guns, here's the list:Maverick2 or 3 Night FindersStampede VulcanLongstrike x2SpectreAlpha TrooperRaider I'm pretty sure that's it.The only other Nerf guns I want to add to my collection are the Barrel Break and the LongShot. I thought I'd ask you guys, does anyone know where I can get a Long Shot for relatively cheap? I've been looking on Ebay and Amazon, and it's highly unlikely I'll find it for cheaper than it is on those sites, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks.Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

The only other Nerf guns I want to add to my collection are the Barrel Break and the LongShot. I thought I'd ask you guys, does anyone know where I can get a Long Shot for relatively cheap? I've been looking on Ebay and Amazon, and it's highly unlikely I'll find it for cheaper than it is on those sites, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks.Sev

Look in goodwills(other similar stores) yard sales, flea markets, and craigslist too. You could find one much cheaper that way.Might be missing the clips, however they can be found in stores.

Doah!

The only other Nerf guns I want to add to my collection are the Barrel Break and the LongShot. I thought I'd ask you guys, does anyone know where I can get a Long Shot for relatively cheap? I've been looking on Ebay and Amazon, and it's highly unlikely I'll find it for cheaper than it is on those sites, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks.Sev

Look in goodwills(other similar stores) yard sales, flea markets, and craigslist too. You could find one much cheaper that way.Might be missing the clips, however they can be found in stores.
Ok thanks, I'll have to keep my eyes open for those places. I have checked Craigslist, but the earliest one I saw was put up their like a month ago, so I assume it sold. I'll keep checking though. Thanks again.Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

Doesnt hurt to see if they still have it though, I would check anyways. Forgot to add to my list, Nerf Vortex Vigilon. Its pretty cool. Shoots to the right...The vortex line shooting disks adds a tactical edge in nerf wars... The discs bounce off walls and still flyso if you got you angles figured out you could bounce a shot off a wall and hit someone behind a box Hope we do a nerf war soon... I want to build a new homemade first though... need more parts... {EDIT} Bfahome, small? like pistol sized? Good range? Quick follow up shots? Easy to modify?

Edited by Beal

Doah!

Maybe the dart tag speedload 6, I think it is about $15.The internal clip is easy to reload, shoots whistlers too.Its got slamfire too, easy to pop off several shots pretty quick. It is fairly large though, about as big as a recon(without stock and barrel) My brother has one, ranges werent bad...

Doah!

Actually upon further review it looks a bit too big to be practical. I'm thinking maybe a Maverick instead.

Yes, it is big... even with my bearpaw hands I dont like it. There is a HvZ themmed 6 shot out there, Toys R Us has them I think..dont know bout the ranges, but I believe it shoot further than a maverik...maverik looks better though.

Doah!

Actually upon further review it looks a bit too big to be practical. I'm thinking maybe a Maverick instead.

A Maverick is pretty good.If you can afford to spend extra cash, I would definitely recommend getting the Spectre, out of all the Nerf Guns I own I would have to say that the Spectre has the best accuracy, and by far, the best range of any of them. I also find it much easier to load than the Maverick, and it is slimmer than it, although that's because it only holds 5 darts, as opposed to the Mavericks 6. A lot of people don't like that it holds 1 less dart, but it has never bothered me.So it really depends on how much you want to spend, the Maverick is good, especially for the price, but if you spend more you get a gun, that's IMO much better.Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

So I want to get a small gun to use in the Humans vs. Zombies game on campus. Preferably cheap but functional. Any suggestions?

The maverick is a small, cheap and very good gun. I have 4 and they all shoot good to decent range (the decent one was dropped on a rock) EDIT: Probably should have read more of the comments.... you already chose the Mav... :sigh: BEAL! AHh why didn't i realize this, x6 Nitefinders! you're BIONICLEMASTER.... I feel stupid :spank:We were pretty much the only ones to post on the old Nerf topics... Edited by Michael J. Caboose

So I want to get a small gun to use in the Humans vs. Zombies game on campus. Preferably cheap but functional. Any suggestions?

The maverick is a small, cheap and very good gun. I have 4 and they all shoot good to decent range (the decent one was dropped on a rock) EDIT: Probably should have read more of the comments.... you already chose the Mav... :sigh: BEAL! AHh why didn't i realize this, x6 Nitefinders! you're BIONICLEMASTER.... I feel stupid :spank:We were pretty much the only ones to post on the old Nerf topics...
Bwahahaha! There ya go! Beal is my name on some other forums...

Got the Maverick, having so much fun with it. Good buy.

Which did you get? There are a lot of recolors :tounge:
White one. Literally the last Maverick they had at the store.
Good for you, the whiteout maverik (dun know bout the others) are more powerful, and get better ranges {EDIT} My brother just gave me a firefly, hornet, tek target gun, nitefinder and a splitfire(OH YESS(my other on one tank doesnt work)) Edited by Beal

Doah!