Nice to see another in the same streak as Solek and Radiak. I like the inclusion of white, and interesting torso build, too. :)

Glad you like it! The white was sort of supposed to symbolize her element showing through her twisted appearance.

A bit simple in the limbs, but I like what you did in the legs. The color scheme is nice, and the torso design is well made, with all the Bohrok teeth and such.

Thanks. I don't usually do much with limbs, seeing as the parts themselves always seem detailed enough, but that's just me.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

A simple Toa like moc with interesting armor design in the legs and torso. The white and blue color scheme is great (unlike a toa inika i can name) and an awesome custom spear. Personally i don't like the white feet piece. I don't think that thats it's place. I would have used kurahk feet.

Nice torso design! It makes the moc look very feminine IMO. Just a quick question, why didnt you use the Noble version of the Avsa? It would've represented Gavla a bit better but still a great moc :D

Probably because the MOC is a Toa form, whereas she had the noble form as a Matoran.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Nice torso design! It makes the moc look very feminine IMO. Just a quick question, why didnt you use the Noble version of the Avsa? It would've represented Gavla a bit better but still a great moc :D

Probably because the MOC is a Toa form, whereas she had the noble form as a Matoran.

OH no I understand that but since this moc was inspired from your other matoran of light into toa mocs, I figured that this representation of Gavla should have had a Noble Avasa like your other mocs did. :)

(BTW I <3 your mocs :P)

I just felt that it would be more appropriate for a Toa to wear a great mask. Thanks for the praise! B-)

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I just felt that it would be more appropriate for a Toa to wear a great mask. Thanks for the praise! B-)

Oh I understand :) and No problem! :P