A New Hero Team

CeeCee

Do you think they they would ever make a completely new Hero Factory team of Heroes?

How would you feel if they did?

I personally dont think they will unless they do a spin off wave or two. I would personally quite like to see it done if they give use knew primary colours for heroes like darker ones. Basically what Metru Nui did in Bionicle

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Do you think they they would ever make a completely new Hero Factory team of Heroes?How would you feel if they did? I personally dont think they will unless they do a spin off wave or two. I would personally quite like to see it done if they give use knew primary colours for heroes like darker ones. Basically what Metru Nui did in Bionicle

From a storytelling perspective, I wouldn't really like it. The Hero Factory story is not very in-depth, but as a result we only see character development in short bursts. It would be a real shame to abandon the characters who we've gotten to know well and whom we've watched develop and start over with a new set of heroes we barely know.Even in BIONICLE, one of the main reasons why the Metru Nui and Voya Nui story arcs didn't feel like a complete blank slate was because they were working with characters who had already been established to have important roles in previous waves. Thus, learning about the Turaga's days as Toa or seeing several of our Matoran friends become Toa broadened our understanding of what had taken place in 2001.In Hero Factory, there are some established characters other than the nine heroes of Alpha 1 Team, but they have not played a significant role in any previous story year. Even a team led by Merrick Fortis or Lucas Valor would feel strange and unfamiliar even to a dedicated fan — imagine how jarring that kind of thing would be for a fan who had only followed the story casually for one or two years.As far as sets are concerned, I also can't really see the point. The heroes we have currently cover a decent range of colors and elemental motifs. I feel like introducing a whole new team of hero characters would be somewhat arbitrary. If we wanted, say, a purple or azure hero, or maybe another female hero, it'd be easier to just attach another character to Alpha 1 Team, even temporarily, than to try and formulate a whole new team of mystery heroes whose group dynamic is as strong as that of Alpha 1 Team.I wouldn't want a team of heroes with "metru" colors because simply put, they aren't as bright and lively as the current hero colors. However, that's not to say a hero can't use these colors. The new Breez set uses some splashes of Earth Green ("Metru Green"), for instance, and it works for her. What I don't want to see are drab color schemes like those of the actual Toa Metru. Besides, I'd rather see more bright-colored parts which are compatible with the majority of my MOCing parts and which can be used just as effectively as primary colors, secondary colors, or accents.

I'd also like a new hero team, though I'm rather curious about the designs of next year's Alpha Team. Perhaps 2015 will bring a new team in.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Well i do agree with Aanchir on most of what he said but i do think should show another Hero team but only for half a year. I mean come on we have the Alpha 1 team from the beginning to now, i don't think showing another group of hero will kill any one even half a year.

On the color i do miss some of the darker color and i think it is ok to have 1 or 2 Hero with a darker color like Earth Green and Dark Blue.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube