Originals concepts of the movies

Tattorack

Hi, I'm looking for good quality pictures of the concepts used in the movies.

In particular I'm looking for the Rahkshi.

BS01 has two images of it but they're tiny and are thus not very useful to me.

Thanks!

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

The BS01 images (Front View, Back View) are the only ones I know of for the Rahkshi. This site has concept designs for several of the other characters, props, and settings from all three movies. Duane Loose's site has concept designs from the movies in the "Sketchbook" and "Concept" sections, but they're mostly from LoMN and WoS rather than MoL, and most of them are location designs rather than character designs. I've seen one piece of concept art of a seahorse from MoL but I can't remember where I found it (might have been a social networking site, so I couldn't link that anyway). I think that's about all I can offer, sorry if it doesn't help with your project.

The BS01 images (Front View, Back View) are the only ones I know of for the Rahkshi. This site has concept designs for several of the other characters, props, and settings from all three movies. Duane Loose's site has concept designs from the movies in the "Sketchbook" and "Concept" sections, but they're mostly from LoMN and WoS rather than MoL, and most of them are location designs rather than character designs. I've seen one piece of concept art of a seahorse from MoL but I can't remember where I found it (might have been a social networking site, so I couldn't link that anyway). I think that's about all I can offer, sorry if it doesn't help with your project.

Well... guess I'll have to stick to BS01 then...

The other sites are pretty useful (though, no Rahkshi), thanks ^^

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE