Short movie

rednas3636

Hey guys :). Bionicle is not yet a closed chapter of my life it seems (although just occasionaly nowadays).

That's surprising i think. Over ten years ago, i bought this guy :smiletahnok:, and the massive hype began. It must've annoyed the **** out of everyone in my presence with them i think :D . For my tenth birthday, my dad plastered and dyed Mata Nui on the wall of my bedroom! Over three years I bought my last lego set.

Last time I counted, my collection consists of roughly 120 Bionicle.

In 2006, I made a vow to myself that one day all of them would be build at once. That never happened :rolleyes: . I always started making MOC's.

In the recent years, I occasionally read some of the stories, search some artwork, or very occasionally: continue my MOC's.

..Okay that kinda Off-topic and you've probably heard similar stories a couple of times, but well, i wanted to get that of my stomach :tounge:

Annyways: i finished highschool last year and one of the subjects now is making movies ( :surprised: )

(as you can see, I have no idea how to describe school-stuff in english xd)

As howework, we had to make a movie of exactly one minute, not a second more nor less. It had to be in stop-motion.For those who are not familiar with it: a movie where every frame is a :takepic: . Suffice to say, this took a while to make (I took almost 600 pictures in two and a half days.)

..And here you go!

I'm very curious what you guys think of it. Goodnight :)

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

Nice work. However, I had a little trouble reading the paper things at the end...little blurry.

hi and thanks for the reply :)i forgot to mention that the text is in Dutch xd

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

Wow! I must say, it wasn't the most smoothest of stop-motions but it clearly shows that you put a lot of effort into it. Great job, it'd be cool if you posted some translations of the text though. I only caught "afleiding" and looked it up. :P

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Nice work. However, I had a little trouble reading the paper things at the end...little blurry.

hi and thanks for the reply :)i forgot to mention that the text is in Dutch xd

You might want to try an English version. :P Most of us can't read Dutch...at least, I can't...

ow! I must say, it wasn't the most smoothest of stop-motions but it clearly shows that you put a lot of effort into it. Great job, it'd be cool if you posted some translations of the text though. I only caught "afleiding" and looked it up. :P

haha thanks =)

about the clouds (yes, they're clouds :P)I made them because I ran out of ideas acually xDanyway, the translation:The first cloud: 'A cloud of distraction'The second cloud: 'Dude, wrong direction!' Because that cloud is flying headwind

The third cloud: 'Sorry!The second cloud: 'No excuses!'The third cloud: ':('

anyway, the translation:The first cloud: 'A cloud of distraction'The second cloud: 'Dude, wrong direction!' Because that cloud is flying headwind

The third cloud: 'Sorry!The second cloud: 'No excuses!'The third cloud: ':('

Ahhh, makes sense that they were all related to each other. Thank you! :D

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground