Future collectible minifigures (possibly Series 10)

Aanchir

Hey guys. I was browsing Brickset's new parts database earlier (all parts sourced from service.LEGO.com's parts database), and found some parts that are probably from either series 9 or future series. Just dumping them all here since we don't know what series they'll be in. All names are conjectural:Sea CaptainSeagullNautical capNautical torsoFace with thick gray beardColonial SoldierPowdered WigColonial officer torsoStern faceBee GirlBee hatBee torsoBee legsBee wingsRosy-cheeked female faceHoney potMedusaMedusa headMedusa torsoMedusa hairSkydiverSky diver legsSky diver torsoSky diver headSky diver helmet (skate helmet in Bright Yellowish Green)BackpackPainterPainter hatPaint bucketPaint bucket handlePaint rollerPainter headPainter pantsPainter torsoPierrot/Sad ClownPierrot hatPierrot facePierrot torsoPierrot pantsBlack ruffPaintball PlayerPaintball player helmetPaintball player pantsPaintball player jacketPaintball gunFace with devious smirkNative AmericanPainted faceBody-painted torsoLegs with loinclothBlack mohawkTomahawkTrendy GirlFace with heart drawn on sunglassesBlonde wigChihuahuaTrendy pink torsoWhite pants with chainsSmartphone tileBookworm/LibrarianFemale face with glassesFemale torso with sweater vestLegs with Sand Yellow skirtDark brown "Ginny" hair (HP)Roman OfficerPlume for Roman OfficerTitanium metallic armor torso with wolf inlayArmor skirt and sandalsAngry face with stubbleOld ManBald headAged face with glasses and mustacheTorso with suspendersOld newspaperWarrior WomanHistoric female torsoArmor skirt and bootsEagle shieldGold-tipped spearBlack "pop star" hairBiker/MechanicPunk torso with arm tatsPunk pantsFace with sunglasses and mustacheSpanner/WrenchCatcher/FielderBaseball "away" uniform with catcher's mittGray pants with beltFace with confident smirkTin SoldierTin soldier face with rosy cheeksTin soldier torsoTin soldier hatWind-Up KeyScientistBlue flaskYellow flaskSorry for being vague about many of these... it was hard to tell which parts went together on which figs. But it looks like there might be a lot of promise in Series 9 and beyond!Mods, feel free to close if there are problems, although since all of this info is ultimately from the official LEGO site I can't see considering it a "leak".Special thanks to members on other LEGO sites for helping me add some things to this list, like the baseball player torso and paintball gun.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

This has got me HYPED. However, some of the printing on pieces (honey pot) seems annoying and useless. I would be nice just to have a plain brown pot instead.However, the Minifigs I am REALLY EXCITED FOR are the revolutionary, the skydiver, Pierrot, the nerd girl, the Roman Officer, and the tin soldier (I'm even brainstorming a way to give him one leg). The pieces, the heads, the expressions, everything. Just love it.

This has got me HYPED. However, some of the printing on pieces (honey pot) seems annoying and useless. I would be nice just to have a plain brown pot instead.However, the Minifigs I am REALLY EXCITED FOR are the revolutionary, the skydiver, Pierrot, the nerd girl, the Roman Officer, and the tin soldier (I'm even brainstorming a way to give him one leg). The pieces, the heads, the expressions, everything. Just love it.
The pot already exists in an unprinted brown color in the Leprechaun.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Oh my gosh these are awesome. A bald minifig. Without a stud. Awesome. Bee girl seems kinda random to me though. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'm particularly interested in the Medusa fig. Oddly enough, my sister was just speculating on how cool it would be to have one of those the other day.signoffffff.png
I've been saying how cool it would be since I saw the snake tail leg piece. :P I win.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I'm particularly interested in the Medusa fig. Oddly enough, my sister was just speculating on how cool it would be to have one of those the other day.signoffffff.png
I've been saying how cool it would be since I saw the snake tail leg piece. :P I win.
<shcockwave>, 1~T1S~, 0----------More on topic, is that paintball gun new? It looks familiar.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

<shcockwave>, 1~T1S~, 0----------More on topic, is that paintball gun new? It looks familiar.signoffffff.png
:Pit kinda looks like something Brickforge would make.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I cannot wait for this line. However, I'm disappointed that the Tin Soldier isn't on there. Hopefully all the pieces for it will be available in the Revolutionary Soldier, Constable, and Holiday Elf(?).However, it's also neat to see that they're making a Mountain Climber, Gingerbread Man, and a Bavarian Lady to go with the Lederhosen Guy. I also hope to see a sax piece on the Jazz Musician, because the sax in this set doesn't exactly make the cut.

Edited by Paleo

The Tin Soldier is very likely to be the exclusive fig for the Minifigures Character Encyclopedia coming out next year, considering he lacks any unique molds.(Can't quote the post I'm replying to on the mobile site)

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother