• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Nyyra: Ocean warrior

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Taipu1

• Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 20-April 06
  • 2,788 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 02:34 PM

Posted Image

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [Gallery]

Nyyra is a Ga-matoran warrior.  I did not think long about that back story, nor did I think about the fact its more of a male build than a female build.  So yeah, don't really judge this on canon gender rules, because I forgot them when making this. 

Anyway, I had posability prioritised for this, and that's why I tried a slightly more unusual arm design.  I'd be interested to see what people think of the arms, as I haven't really made up my mind about them. 

Edited by Taipu1, Jun 18 2013 - 05:02 PM.

- Taipu1.

HighFly Matoran

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#2 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,819 posts

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 02:40 PM

Pretty nice. Certainly looks quite posable, so I'd say you succeeded. :lol: The armor or Technic extension on the upper arms projects a little strangely, otherwise good.

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#3 Offline Baltarc

• Premier Member
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,743 posts

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 02:52 PM

It has a very mechanical feel to it, which is cool. The color scheme is very good; I like the combination of the two blues. Proportionally, the arms are a bit long, but it's not very noticeable; I didn't realize that until I specifically looked at the arm length. The MOC does seem a bit large for a Matoran, but there's nothing wrong with a scaled-up model.

Quite impressive overall.

Posted Image

#4 Offline Phantom Terror

Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • The Master of FIYAH

• 18-February 13
  • 1,360 posts

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 02:58 PM

I love that arm design! Looks very BIONICLEly. But it honestly looks like it could be a Toa.

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click HERE!

#5 Offline CeeCee

• Premier Member
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 28-June 12
  • 1,479 posts

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 04:01 PM

This MOC is very nice. I love the colour scheme andthe way you usednthe parts. Your MOCs have take a large improvment recently, not that thye werent good before

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users