• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Nyyra: Ocean warrior

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 20-April 06
  • 2,784 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 02:34 PM

Posted Image

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [Gallery]

Nyyra is a Ga-matoran warrior.  I did not think long about that back story, nor did I think about the fact its more of a male build than a female build.  So yeah, don't really judge this on canon gender rules, because I forgot them when making this. 

Anyway, I had posability prioritised for this, and that's why I tried a slightly more unusual arm design.  I'd be interested to see what people think of the arms, as I haven't really made up my mind about them. 

Edited by Taipu1, Jun 18 2013 - 05:02 PM.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 02:40 PM

Pretty nice. Certainly looks quite posable, so I'd say you succeeded. :lol: The armor or Technic extension on the upper arms projects a little strangely, otherwise good.

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#3 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,715 posts

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 02:52 PM

It has a very mechanical feel to it, which is cool. The color scheme is very good; I like the combination of the two blues. Proportionally, the arms are a bit long, but it's not very noticeable; I didn't realize that until I specifically looked at the arm length. The MOC does seem a bit large for a Matoran, but there's nothing wrong with a scaled-up model.

Quite impressive overall.

Posted Image

#4 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 18-February 13
  • 1,275 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 02:58 PM

I love that arm design! Looks very BIONICLEly. But it honestly looks like it could be a Toa.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#5 Offline King of Dust

King of Dust
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 28-June 12
  • 1,380 posts

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 04:01 PM

This MOC is very nice. I love the colour scheme andthe way you usednthe parts. Your MOCs have take a large improvment recently, not that thye werent good before

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users