Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Trapped in a Map

TiaM gameplay

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

#241 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 10:58 PM

OOC: Apparently [color=#a9a9a9;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Google Mobile (1) [/color][/font]wants to play this RPG.

 

IC: High Inquisitor Voebius | Within - Palace

 

"But Prophet, why have you never spoken of this before to temple?" the Inquisitor inquired, disbelieving of the revelation. "To what end does Carver seek to leave us within Holy City?"

 

IC: Zayin / Outcast Towers

 

Zayin watched as the Matoran left the room. He gave a slight, almost uncharacteristic grin. In the midst of Dekuna creating the sphere of silence, he had slowly edged his way out of the room and left the chaotic mess behind. He could easily return and take any form of power if necessary; he had no doubt in his mind of being the most powerful being in the Towers at the moment.

 

Slipping out, he turned to follow the Matoran and the other Disrupters - remaining far enough back and moving as silently as he could, given his equipment - into the dungeons below the towers. Mostly, following the Ko-Matoran. He knew something, and knowledge was power. Thus, the Matoran was the second most powerful being in the tower.

 

And a figure to be on the watch for.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#242 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 12:19 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Running as Fast as He Can, Escaping the City:[/color]

 

Velatin felt something graze his leg, and he almost freaked out. Somehow someone was keeping up with him, while intangible, underground, where it was impossible to see. Thus, pushing himself to the best of his ability (which was running quite fast), he surfaced in the middle of the road while still in motion and peeled for the wall which was very close to where he emerged. Now free of the blinding darkness, he sprinted through anything and anyone in his way. It would be mere seconds before he reached the wall...


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#243 Offline Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 01:05 AM

[color=#008080;]IC / Mystiko / At the Outcast Towers / With Reya, Kratep and Takarik / Exploring the Dungeons:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Oh nothing," Mystiko replied to Takarik, falling into step behind the three of them. "Just thought I'd let you know that I've searched these dungeons many times before since I found the legend, and I haven't ever found anything of interest."[/color]

 

 

IC / Carmera / At the Palace / With Voebius:

 

"The Carver doesn't tell me the reasons behind my actions," snapped Carmera. "He just forced me to abandon the towers and to seal the gate 30,000 years ago. There were enough riots when we sealed the gate as it was, can you imagine how bad it would have been if the people knew it was simply because the Carver didn't want us going out there?"


  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#244 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 04:47 AM

IC: "Ok, couldn't hurt to search them again. What do you think of Dekuna's leadership idea?" Takarik asked the group.
  • 0

#245 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 467 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 09:40 AM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - The Gardens[color=#b22222;]The city's gardens spread out before him, devoid of sapient life, illuminated by the faint silver light of the distant stars. The Toa of Fire slowed to an easy stroll, gazing appreciatively at the sight, and then halted as a sudden, wonderful thought struck him.His yellow eyes moved quickly, left and right, testing the night.Nothing. Judging by appearances, the place was deserted. A few small insect-Rahi; a brief flicker of movement that might have been a rodent. Any guards on duty had left to aid in the firefighting efforts back at the shantytown, and it was likely they wouldn't be back for at least a few minutes. He was alone.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Alone, in the darkness, free as the wind, with a glint in his eye and a Torch in his hand.And in front of him, acres of flammable plantlife.Score.[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#246 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 10:23 AM

[color=#cc0000;]IC / "Blackcap" / The Royal Gardens:[/color]

 

[color=#cc0000;]Ferrin led Blackcap to the empty, majestic Royal Gardens of the Worshippers, its workers gone home for the night. This Toa must have been on a riot spree -- torching a shantytown and now standing in the only fertile, crop-yielding land of the Map, clutching the fire-starting Torch. Caution and action needed to be taken now, for they were in a vulnerable spot of the City; burn the Gardens, and the entire City faced starvation.[/color]

 

[color=#cc0000;]"Such courage, friend. Bravura, if you will," Blackcap said, announcing his presence to Ferrin, only praise present in his voice. The faceless Law Enforcer specialist was leaning casually against a fruit tree, hands pocketed in his trench coat and head facing forward away from his company, having silently slipped into place courtesy of his powers. "You certainly put citizens in a buzz tonight with that light show back there. Congratulations on that, by the way.[/color]

 

[color=#cc0000;]"However," he continued, now turning his blank face to Ferrin, his tone as vacant of anger or sternness as expressions on his countenance. Rather, it was more admonishing than scolding. "I hope you don't plan on doing the same here. Not only will you earn the disdain of every civilian in this lovely city, but I know a particularly nasty Skakdi who would hate to find her gardens ablaze during this fine evening."[/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jul 11 2013 - 03:50 PM.

  • 0

#247 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,215 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 11:44 AM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Dungeons)[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]He's gained courage and now strides back and forth over the floors before speaking again.[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Seems safe, all. Do watch for the metal bars lying around, however."[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Said metal bars seem to be from the cell doors, and they lie on the ground rusty and dusty. [/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]All in all, looks like your typical abandoned dungeon.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#248 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 467 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 05:23 PM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - The Gardens[color=#b22222;]Toa Ferrin's heart skipped a beat as a completely unexpected voice cut through the darkness. He stiffened, instinctively falling into the strong, balanced defensive stance of an experienced martial artist.The figure detached itself from the dense shadow at the base of a nearby fruit tree. Trench coat, hat... four arms, eerily blank facial structure, a soft, easy voice that held a mixture of congratulation and warning. Deadly. This guy had 'elite copper' written all over him; Ferrin drew in a slow, deep breath, waited until the dark individual had finished speaking, then asked a single question:"Have you... come to bind the Spark?"[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#249 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,673 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 05:31 PM

IC - Oryan/NPC - marketplace;

 

Fortunately for Nahri, the Skakdi was unaware of the reason for the extra weight. Before he could reach back to look, Oryan broke in.

 

"Cool it, Skakdi. She's a newcomer, and I'm still on duty." 

 

The two locked eyes for a moment. Oryan made the slightest hint of a movement towards his crossbow. The Skakdi reacted by reaching for his own weapon, but the Vortixx moved in a single blur, snatching his weapon before the Skakdi's hand-axe was out from the grinning brute's belt.

 

"And you're threatening an Enforcer. Now beat it." The flat tone of voice, combined with the pointed bow made the Skakdi rethink his previous plan. With a growl of frustration and a string of muttered curses he stalked away to join the rest of his brothers. Oryan re-slung his crossbow.

 

"Still fun/" he asked with a slight smile.

 

OOC: Sorry for the delay, had a lot to do...

 

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - The Market[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Eh, I think we could've taken him." Nahri said confidently. "I've fought way worse than that guy!"[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]However, she decided to store her spear on her back for now. She didn't want to start anything she could'nt finish. She looked up, and noticed Oryan was watching her silently.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Uhh... so where to now?" Nahri asked awkwardly.[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 11 2013 - 05:31 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#250 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 06:26 PM

IC - Oryan - marketplace:

 

After staring levelly at her for a moment, Oryan replied.

 

"I don't doubt that. But you would have also been forced to take on an entire group of Skakdi--they're quite loyal to one another, however much they might infight. Oh, and I would have been forced to arrest you, remember that."

 

He turned, speaking as he did so.

 

"If you want food or supplies, you have to work for it, unless you're a Disruptor, that is." There was a marked bitterness in his tone.

 

Then, to answer her question he pointed to the road leading south-east out of the market.

 

"That will take you either to the Temple--where the Worshippers meet and pray and whatnot--" he failed to mention he had neither knowledge nor interest in what they did there "and to the Closed Gate, the only exit from the city. It's been closed for well neigh 30,000 years."

 

He gestured the other way. "Then there's the Palace, the main headquarters of the government. Skirt the edge and you can go either to the Well in the west and the Barracks in the east. Take your pick."


Edited by Grantaire, Jul 11 2013 - 06:26 PM.

  • 0

#251 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2013 - 07:01 AM

IC:Mercon/The Streets

[color=#008000;]Tonight I was on fire. Not like, on a roll on fire, like actually I was on fire. I mean, my burns healed due to my healing factor, but it still hurt, a lot.[/color]

[color=#008000;]I was gonna get that punk who started this blaze[/color]. [color=#ff0000;]Agreed.[/color] [color=#0000ff;]Noone burns us! [/color][color=#008000;]But, for the time being, my blood and finger mattered more. [/color][color=#ff0000;]That's right. [/color][color=#0000ff;]Bbbut we got burned! [/color][color=#008000;]Would you rather me cloned, or find a pryomaniac and stomp in his face? [/color][color=#0000ff;]I like option 2. It sounds fun. [/color][color=#008000;]Whatever, I still need help reclaiming my arm. Lets go to the market to look for someone, as long as they aren't drunk or know me through a death in their family......[/color]

[color=#000000;]OOC: Can someone pleeeeeeeeeeease help me. It's no fun to reclaim stolen internal fluids alone :([/color]


Edited by Gears The Toa, Jul 12 2013 - 07:10 AM.

  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#252 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,673 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 12 2013 - 08:41 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - The Market[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"The Closed Gate? I think that deserves a look. If that is the only exit, I want to see it." Nahri said as she reached out for a handshake.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Thanks for all your lessons, friend. Perhaps we will see each other again?" She said.[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#253 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2013 - 02:32 PM

[color=#990000;]IC / "Blackcap" / The Royal Gardens:[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]"Arrest you?" Ferrin's shadowy company chuckled in surprise. His cool and collected demeanor seemed unwavering to the Toa's defensive pose and uneasy attitude. "Oh, not at all. But tell me, friend -- what compels your fiery habits? Upset with the City management? Can't bear the order of things? A troubled past, even?"[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / Dungeons of the Outcast Towers:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]"I can't see all the Disrupters settling under any form of leadership. Generally, they're too radical and upset to form a rigid order," Reya said in answer to Takarik, stepping into the dungeons once Kratep deemed it safe.[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]At a first look, the chambers appeared as dilapidated and decayed as those above. Rusting chains clinging to aging stone walls, fissures spread across the filthy ground, the only illumination provided by the opened doors -- a typical prison to anyone unfortunate to reside in one. But the thief knew that if one looked close enough, anything could turn up.[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]"Kratep, see if you can find anything beyond these," she ordered, pointing at the cracks present throughout the dungeon.[/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jul 12 2013 - 08:41 PM.

  • 0

#254 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2013 - 03:32 PM

IC - Oryan - Marketplace:

 

"And what do you plan to do then?" Oryan asked. "Don't think you're going to be leaving tomorrow for the good old Universe. Thousands have tried, hundreds have died, and none have succeeded."

 

He looked around at the Marketplace briefly.

 

"Where were you from?"


Edited by Grantaire, Jul 12 2013 - 03:42 PM.

  • 0

#255 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 467 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2013 - 06:46 PM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - The Gardens[color=#b22222;]Ferrin eyed the trench-coated figure warily, taken aback by the question. His deep-rooted love of flame was something he hadn't even considered for hundreds of years, let alone found a definite reason for. He frowned, considering...Clean it all. It must be cleaned.The words echoed suddenly in his mind, clear and strong and right.From chaos, order. Bright burns the herald.His frown deepened behind his Calix-shaped Mask of Intangibility. A memory stirred, and it was an uncomfortable thing."I guess you might say... a bit of all three, although I hold no grudge in particular against the rulers of this city." he answered softly, honestly. There was a strange hint of bitterness in his voice, a slight undercurrent of pain.[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#256 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2013 - 06:00 AM

IC: Takarik looked around, "Not much in here, is there."
  • 0

#257 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,215 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2013 - 10:15 AM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Dungeons)[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]The [Darkness] makes a face, although he does slip down into each crack, checking it over.[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Plech. I'm gonna need a wash after this."[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#258 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,673 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 14 2013 - 10:45 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - The Market[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"I know." Nahri said to Oryan. "But if there is an exit, I want to at least know what it looks like. If I'm going to be stuck here, it might as well be time I look at some of the scenery."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]She had turned to walk away, but Oryan asked her something else.[/color] "[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Where were you from[/font]?"

 

[color=#006400;]"Metru Nui, although I've been lots of places." Nahri yelled over her shoulder as she left the Vortixx. "Farewell."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]She [/color][color=rgb(0,100,0);]was swallowed up in the crowd, and Oryan disappeared from view.[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 14 2013 - 10:45 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#259 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2013 - 09:12 AM

[color=#990000;]IC / "Blackcap" / The Royal Gardens:[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]Ferrin's reply hardly discouraged Blackcap's assumption that he was a Disrupter. He believed he had one in his reach and was intent on securing the opportunity. [/color]

 

[color=#990000;]"My, my. What a dilemma!" Blackcap responded, straightening himself against the tree. "Do your friends feel the same way as Disrupters of the peace?"[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / Dungeons of the Outcast Towers:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Reya gave a dissatisfied look when Kratep's search turned up nothing. Determined to find something down here besides disappointment, she walked passed the others over to a wall. Scanning the stones comprising it for any marking of an escape, the Toa ran her fingers across the grooves and the rough surfaces.[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Perhaps there isn't a physical clue here, Reya told herself, her lack of findings stirring an idea in her head. If there isn't a sign of how he escaped, could he have managed it mentally? A wrestle with the Carver's power that he won?[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]OOC: There's my theory out there.[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]Also, apologies for the late response, Shadowhawk. [/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jul 15 2013 - 05:14 PM.

  • 0

#260 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 467 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 09:08 AM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - The Gardens[color=#b22222;]"Disrupters?" Ferrin chuckled slightly; his eyes remained untouched by the brief flicker of humor. "I have no friends of any sort, stranger, let alone ones called 'Disrupters of the peace'. I have walked this world for merely... four or five hours? I lose track of the exact time."[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#261 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 12:43 PM

OOC: I totally missed the Carmera post. :| 

IC: High Inquisitor Voebius | Within - Palace

 

"If Carver wills it then gates must be kept sealed." she said solemnly, looking at Carmera but seeming more as though she was looking past her. "But surely there must be other way to reach them without unsealing Gate?"

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#262 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 04:21 PM

[color=#990000;]IC / "Blackcap" / The Royal Gardens:[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]Blackcap's faceless countenance conveyed none of the disappointment he found in Ferrin's response; his visage retained its soothing, amiable composure as he now leaned against the tree with his left hand as support, while the other rested on his hip. This rebellious, fire-loving Toa had no connections to the Disrupters, made it a hobby of torching his surroundings, and possessed no value to the Law Enforcer at all. In short, he was a dangerous, expendable target that required apprehension immediately before he incited a second crime.[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]"Really, is that so?" Blackcap replied in his soft, welcoming voice, facing the Toa of Fire. "Well then, allow me to give you the grand tour of the place. I'm sure we can find you some friends here in the Carver's City."[/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jul 16 2013 - 04:21 PM.

  • 0

#263 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 467 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 04:38 PM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - The Gardens[color=#800000;]"...allow me to give you the grand tour of the place." suggested the blank-faced individual, courteously enough. "I'm sure we can find you some friends here in the Carver's City."[/color][color=#b22222;]Some... friends? And just whose friends, exactly?The red-armored Toa of Fire shifted his weight slightly, eyes narrowing, and focused his mental concentration, preparing for a fast, shattering blur of flame-laced offensive motion. As yet, the guy had made no threatening moves, but Ferrin was taking no chances. One false step, and... ignition."I'm not looking for friends, copper. I'll go, and I'll leave these fields untouched for the time being, but only if you stand back and let me. I can get along just fine on my own. Stand back, you hear? Let me be."[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#264 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 04:33 PM

[color=#990000;]IC / "Blackcap" / The Royal Gardens:[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]The Toa's patience had finally reached its end, his voice stressed with anger. Minutes before, Blackcap would have complied to avoid harm to the fields of precious plant life. But now, he supposed that they could employ wielders of that element to repair and replenish the Gardens, and the blame for their damage could be attributed to this Torch-wielder. Even if he did walk away, the Law Enforcer had enough evidence to find Ferrin later. He had a name, the "Spark" (if it wasn't his true name, he knew that the Toa had arrived only hours ago and could research the name that appeared in the sky); the Toa could be found in flammable areas, which, in a city of stone, wasn't very common. The sentinels of these fields would return very soon and find him, anyway. As confident as before, the expressionless individual straightened his stance off the tree, pocketed his hands in his coat, and gave a sigh.[/color]

 

 

[color=#990000;]"This can go three ways, Spark," Blackcap began, addressing him with the aforementioned name; the time had passed to use "friend" now, and it would only agitate Ferrin. "The easy way, where you can throw up your arms and come with me. The hard way, and we can brawl this out here, by fists and by weapons.[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]"Or we can do this the really, really, hard way," he continued, staring hard with absent eyes. "I leave you be here, and lead a city-wide search for you as a public menace. By then you will have become the Law Enforcers' Public Enemy Number One.[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]"In my professional opinion, I would advise the first choice. But, personally, I prefer the second one," Blackcap suggested playfully after a pause, anticipating and prepared for a fight. There was another pause before he concluded, his tone solemn for once. "What's it gonna be?"[/color]


  • 0

#265 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 07:28 PM

OOC: I could have sworn I wrote a reply to this. Ah well, here it is again, late.

 

 

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Running as Fast as He Can, Escaping the City:[/color]

 

Velatin felt something graze his leg, and he almost freaked out. Somehow someone was keeping up with him, while intangible, underground, where it was impossible to see. Thus, pushing himself to the best of his ability (which was running quite fast), he surfaced in the middle of the road while still in motion and peeled for the wall which was very close to where he emerged. Now free of the blinding darkness, he sprinted through anything and anyone in his way. It would be mere seconds before he reached the wall...

 

 

IC (Koranga): Koranga was right on Velatin's heels as he surfaced, and saw that he didn't have long before the escaped prisoner made it to the wall and then out of the city. Past there, he would need special authorisation to chase the Vortixx, something he didn't have. He would need to stop Velatin from reaching that barrier quickly, or return from a chase empty-handed for the second time that day.

 

Velatin was just running straight through everything, but when the wall was about 20 bio away, Koranga switched off his mask and became tangible once more. This allowed him to grab onto a vendor's stand as he ran around a corner, swing around it and catapult himself into the air and over the Vortixx. When he landed, he was standing just next to the wall. He whirled around to face the Vortixx and became intangible again (and so tangible to Velatin). "Halt" he shouted, standing firmly between the Vortixx and his destination.


  • 0

citd_small.jpg


#266 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 467 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 10:28 AM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - The Gardens[color=#b22222;]Three choices, hm? But perhaps only a single outcome... unless...The Toa of Fire's eyes glinted strangely, scorching tendrils of red-gold flame lapping up suddenly from his hands. Wafting sparks glowed ominously in the darkness, flickering against the backdrop of grain and vegetable."And what comes of the first choice?" he asked softly, almost grimly. "Torture? Imprisonment? Death? I have no love of so-called 'justice'; it brings only chaos. Flame and destruction... these bring order to cluttered worlds."[/color]OOC:A quick heads-up... I'll be gone for the weekend, so don't expect any immediate replies.


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | FTL }


#267 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 11:03 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Running as Fast as He Can, Escaping the City:[/color]

 

Velatin decided that, for once, being tangible was smart. Right before he would have crashed into Koranga, he took a guess and turned tangible, running right through him. Before he tripped on someone and ruined their day even more, he became intangible again and kept running. His face entered first, then his shoulders...so close...


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#268 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,673 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 11:27 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - Road to the Wall[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Nahri pushed her way through the crowds on the street as she walked to the Closed Gate. The things Oryan had told her about it made her curious, and she wanted to see what it looked like for herself. "Was it really the only exit of the city?" She would have to see that for herself. However, at the pace she was going, it would take her hours just to even get there. "Time for a new route" She thought as she slipped off the main road and began to traverse through the allyways. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]It might be more dangerous to travel like this, but she could handle herself in a fight, and she was sick of running into people.[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#269 Offline Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 08:03 PM

OOC:I apologize for my absence over the last week, got a little busier than expected here in rl. Let's get this thing rolling again.  

OOC: I totally missed the Carmera post. :|IC: High Inquisitor Voebius | Within - Palace"If Carver wills it then gates must be kept sealed." she said solemnly, looking at Carmera but seeming more as though she was looking past her. "But surely there must be other way to reach them without unsealing Gate?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC / Carmera / At the Palace / With Voebius: Carmera pondered on Voebius' wordsfor a moment. "Yes, yes of course," she said. "The Carver only ordered me to keep the main gate sealed. There was nothing against making a new 'gate'. Listen closely. Get a legion of your secret inquisitors together, and blow a hole in the wall near the old bridge. Then you and a bunch of your higher ranking officers go in and clear the area, and lock it down. "Maybe we can truly make use of this information, and crush the Disrupters once and for all."  

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / Dungeons of the Outcast Towers:[/color] [color=#006699;]Reya gave a dissatisfied look when Kratep's search turned up nothing. Determined to find something down here besides disappointment, she walked passed the others over to a wall. Scanning the stones comprising it for any marking of an escape, the Toa ran her fingers across the grooves and the rough surfaces.[/color] [color=#006699;]Perhaps there isn't a physical clue here, Reya told herself, her lack of findings stirring an idea in her head. If there isn't a sign of how he escaped, could he have managed it mentally? A wrestle with the Carver's power that he won?[/color]

[color=#008080;]IC / Mystiko / At the Outcast Towers / With Reya, Kratep and Takarik / Exploring the Dungeons:[/color] [color=#008080;]Mystiko slowly and silently followed the trio, observing as they explored the dungeons he'd combed over many times before. He was sure they wouldn't be able to find anything he hadn't already seen before. But a fourth pair of eyes and different mind wouldn't hurt, and might lead to different conclusions, so he stayed with the group.[/color] [color=#008080;]He watched as Reya went up to examine the wall and run her fingers over the bricks searching for anything odd. As her hand slid past a brick about midway up the wall, something caught his eye. The brick was white. It was hard to tell because it was so dusty and dirty, but Reya's hand had brushed away some of the muck, revealing the true nature of the stone. Quickly glancing around the room, he looked to see if he could find another brick like it. But no, all the other walls were built up of the regular brown bricks that were plentiful throughout the Map.[/color] [color=#008080;]"Excuse me," he said, pushing past the Toa to further examine the rock himself. He dusted it off, looking for perhaps some kind of inscription. There was nothing. But as his hands moved across it, he felt the stone wiggle. There was definitely something special about this brick. Carefully he applied a little pressure, pushing towards the wall. The brick moved slightly inwards. He tried again, applying more force this time. There was a click as the brick disappeared into the side of the wall. Two seconds later, there was a tremor as the wall began to slide to the left.[/color] [color=#008080;]Mystiko and the others stood back, as the wall revealed it's secret, a dark round shaft. A spiral staircase lead down into the depths. Creeping up to the edge of the stairs, Mystiko looked down into the shaft, the darkness seemed infinite. "It's a long way down," he said.[/color]  

IC (Dekuna): "Fine by me, just so long as we do something". He was getting a little desperate by now. The Disruptors were too obstinate to accept any sort of uniting change, even when it was obviously a good thing (or at least, it seemed obvious to Dekuna).

NPC IC / Disrupters at the Outcast towers: [color=#006400;]"I nominate Dekuna!"[/color] [color=#800000;]"I nominate Taamaska!"[/color] [color=#000080;]"I nominate Zayin! Hey, where's he go?"[/color] "Who cares, let's just vote already and get this meeting over with. Everyone in favour of the three nominee's being 'coordinators' say aye!" "AYE!" Shouted over half the room. "Alright, now let's go cause some mayhem!"  [color=#8b4513;]IC / The Carver / Somewhere in the MU:[/color] [color=#8b4513;]The storm had finally let up outside. Finally the Carver would be able to finish the business he had started earlier that day. Packing the Map up into his bag. He left his room and headed back down to the first floor of the tavern. With the weather no clear, the room had also started to clear out. Glancing into the corner, the Carver noted that the mysterious Toa he'd seen earlier had left. Nodding to the barkeep, he went outside.[/color] [color=#8b4513;]With a quick pace he marched down the street and out of town. After about an hour he came to the valley he'd found earlier. The heard of Tahtorak was still there. Making sure he was well hidden, he took out his Map, picked out the largest of the Rahi, and began to carve.[/color] GM IC: The horn sounded again as another name was carved into the night sky, this time above the Outcast Towers. The Watchman looked watched the name being carved, horrified at what he was seeing.   :t: :a: :h: :t: :m_o: :m_p: :a: :k: 

The name flashed three times, lighting up the sky. Those inside the Outcast Towers couldn't see this, but they sure heard the BOOM that followed as the huge beast materialized outside.


  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#270 Offline Little Miss Krahka

Little Miss Krahka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,001 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 19 2013 - 09:52 PM

IC / Peya

 

A Nivawk stood perched atop the highest of the Outcast Towers. He saw the group of people entering one of the towers, but it wasn't one of his, so he didn't care. Maybe someday he'd clear it out and take it for his territory, but he had enough trouble keeping things out of the territory he held. Every day it seemed some fool entered his tower looking for a place to squat and he had to work work work and drive them off. You'd think they'd learn, with how much they talked about their intelligence being superior to Rahi's.

 

He saw the flash across the sky and heard the horn. Poor sod.The Carver was certainly greedy. Peya had no idea how many people and Rahi there were in the world, but it was getting more than he ever would've estimated. But he expected there to be an infinite supply at this point. What he hadn't expected was to be able to see the new addition from all the way atop his perch.

 

The beast was gigantic, beyond anything he could ever hope to shift into. He'd heard of a Rahi that some people used as a synonym for "huge". Tahtorak? Was that an actual Tahtorak? A beast that big would cause a lot of destruction just by moving around, never mind that it was probably in a panic and fight or flight was kicking in. He would laugh if he wasn't a Nivawk, so instead he squawked. The Worshippers and the Enforcers thought that the Carver was a being of order, but Peya knew that the laws of the city were something that they came up with themselves, not something that the Carver would make for anything other than to make things more rigid and therefore, easier to break.

 

If nothing else, it'd be interesting to watch. Interesting enough to leave his territory unguarded. He took to flight and followed the Tahtorak from the sky, keeping a safe distance from it, watching to see what happened next, and if there would be any scraps to pick up. And a fellow Rahi? Who knew? Maybe he'd make a friend.


Edited by Little Miss Krahka, Jul 19 2013 - 09:53 PM.

  • 0

Had to be me. Someone else could've gotten it wrong.


#271 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 01:33 AM

[color=#0000cd;]IC / Water The Wasteland, Halfway Between the Outcast Towers and the Lake of Life:[/color]

 

Well, that was a loud noise. Water motioned to one of her followers, who reporting that he felt a massive presence moving back at the towers. Likely a large Rahi. Hesitating for only a moment, Water kept walking. This would be a nice distraction for the village, after their attention was drawn to a giant hole in the wall...


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#272 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 06:08 AM

IC (Dekuna): "Allright then, thank you everyone." he called out waving down some of the noise once again and shouting over what remained. It wasn't quite a united organisation with a plan to destroy the Worshippers, but it was a start. He could work from this. "Anyone who wants to coordinate can ask me later on tonight. For now, let's all head downstairs and check out this dungeon!"

He was down the stairs the next moment, teleporting through small gaps in the crowd rather than trying to shove through. In addition to his own curiosity, however, he had another motive for leading the charge downstairs: the Disruptors needed some action right now, something that would make them remember this night. Hopefully, those memories would be positive and they would also associate that satisfaction with the new power structure. Events quickly passed from people's minds, but if they could associate them with an emotion, the commitment would remain much longer. It was a trick he had picked up from a toa of psionics on Stelt, years before he was trapped in the Map. He dropped out of a window 10 stories above the ground, travelling with his mask so that he landed as lightly as if he had walked down the stairs, then rushed back inside the building well before the rest of the crowd.

 

Striding into the dark room, illuminated from behind by the glow from his lightstone rifle, he saw the Ko-matoran holding a white brick and a large passageway leading downwards into the bedrock of the Map. That passageway hadn't been there earlier when he'd made a sweep of the tower before the meeting. A cold breath of dank, musty air reached him. "It's a long way done" he heard Mystiko say.

"What are we waiting for then?" he asked the gathered Disruptors. "Let's go - cautiously though, we don't know what's down there". He walked forward again, piercing the darkness with sonar. At first, all he could detect was the spiral staircase leading down, but he kept it up anyway. As he had said, he didn't know what he might find, and to him, the unknown was as dangerous as a rampaging tahtorak - moreso even, because he couldn't prepare of it.

He also made sure to keep an eye on Mystiko, they mysterious Ko-maotran who had brought news of this discovery. It was either very lucky or highly fishy that he could turn up out of the blue one day with secret knowledge nobody had heard of before, and then discover a secret tunnel barely 2 minutes after entering a basement that had been used by Disruptors for 30,000 years. He had to know more than he was letting on, and have ulterior motives. (Like his last statement, 'it's a long way down'. How could he know that, if he had been being honest earlier and hadn't been down here before? They couldn't even see one turn of the spiral, so for all they knew, it could be only a few bio down to wherever the staircase led).

 

IC (Hatann): Hatann hung back as the Disruptors quickly left the chamber. He wasn't in any great hurry, and, in fact, this whole meeting had been a disappointment to him. It wasn't until most people had left the room, then, that he got up to leave and, looking out the window, saw the night sky begin to brighten, spelling out a new name.  :t:...  :a:...  :h:...  :t:...  :m_o:...

:m_o:     :k:  :a:  :r:  :z: .

 

IC (Koranga): Koranga tried to switch tangibility levels to stop the Vortixx, but he wasn't quick enough. On reflection, that was probably a good thing. If they had become tangible while inside each other, then, well, it couldn't have been good. He watched in frustration as the last of Velatin disappeared through the wall.He finally deactivated his mask and punched the stone wall in frustration. It hurt.


  • 0

citd_small.jpg


#273 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 11:14 AM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / Dungeons of the Outcast Towers:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Reya glared at Mystiko when he pushed her aside, but quickly turned to the new opening he found as the wall slid away. As she grinned at the success of their search, another tremor shook the room, showering the chamber with dust and mortar particles from the ceiling overhead. Something large must have fallen to provoke such a quake, and hopefully not the tower above.[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]"Let's check it out," Reya muttered, eyes surveying the settling room before she slipped into the darkened staircase.[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]IC / "Blackcap" / The Royal Gardens:[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]"Flame and destruction? Is that your solution to everything?" Blackcap chided, adjusting the leathery gloves over his hands. "Those will only bring oblivion to worlds. But not this one, because there won't be so much as a Spark to cause it much longer."[/color]

 

[color=#990000;]The dark, faceless entity stood with fists poised for a fight, an ominous silhouette against the lightning-like flashes from the night sky. [/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jul 20 2013 - 11:14 AM.

  • 0

#274 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,215 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 03:30 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Dungeons)[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Indeed."[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]The [Darkness] follows Reya, for once not slipping into the shadows and instead preferring to stand tall,  purple eyes glancing about watching for anything, whether it be traps, beings, or other things..[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Hmm... It just occurred to me that we might find nothing more than the skeleton of the being from the legend and a message from the Carver mocking us.. That would be most unpleasant."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#275 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 04:50 PM

IC: Takarik activated his Miru and brought himself up to Kratep's height, "Finding a corpse would be truly disappointing would it not? I for one would be most upset to have our hopes dashed in such a way."
  • 0

#276 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 07:31 PM

IC (Dekuna): "We could also find a button labelled 'press to escape' that actually sets off explosives to destroy anyone who tries" Dekuna put in over his shoulder. "I'm willing to take that chance. Let's go".

He advanced a little further down the stairwell.


  • 0

citd_small.jpg


#277 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 09:16 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / Dungeons of the Outcast Towers:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]The overwhelming darkness of the spiral passage did not impede Reya's determination or curiosity. Her eyes, far more adjusted to the dark than most others, scanned the walls for any carvings or traps as she descended the steps. The Toa of Sonics before her had entered first, which was fine in case anything nasty awaited below.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,102,153);]Perhaps the Toa of the legend had used this hidden stairway as an escape, or whatever was located at the end? Hopefully there was at least something of value below, for these towers once belonged to the Worshippers before they abandoned them. [/color]


  • 0

#278 Offline Little Miss Krahka

Little Miss Krahka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,001 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2013 - 09:35 PM

IC / Peya

 

Peya swooped down near the Tahtorak, carefully, so as not to spook it. He squawked at it a bit, but it didn't seem to respond. His roars seemed similar to Matoran words at some points. So he thought to try Matoran. Some Rahi knew Matoran, and when in doubt, it was a sort of lingua franca.

 

He swooped down and landed on his back and transformed into a Toa he saw once. The usual self righteous indignation of a Toa filled his mind (this one seemed to have been a Disruptor; interesting), but he shoved it aside in favor of holding on to one of its horns for dear life and yelling to the Tahtorak at the top of his lungs.

 

"Hello? Hello? You're new here. Don't panic. Or do. I'm a friend. Or not. I know why you're here. That I do."


  • 0

Had to be me. Someone else could've gotten it wrong.


#279 Offline Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 04:26 AM

[color=#008080;]IC / Mystiko / At the Outcast Towers / With Reya, Kratep, Takarik and Dekuna / Exploring the Dungeons:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"All plausible theories," said Mystiko as the Distrupters filed past him and down the staircase, "but positive thoughts lead to positive results. Let's try not to think of everything that could go wrong.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"I guess you finally decided that trying to organize the Disrupters was futile, Dekuna, seeing as how you left the meeting so quickly and that no one else came down here with you." Mystiko added. "Come to admit that the best thing to do is to concentrate on finding an escape have you?"[/color]

 

GM IC:

 

The Tahtorak slowly looked around. Where had it's friends gone? What had happened to it's home? Why was it so dark all of a sudden now? Angry and confused at all the sudden change, it started thrashing it's tail across the ground. The earth trembled each time it pummelled the rocky landscape.

 

So confused was it that it didn't even notice the small Toa-like creature on it's horns. Everything had changed, so many questions, and no answers.

 

"Give me the answers!"

 

OOC:Sorry, couldn't resist quoting. :P


Edited by Toa Kovolta, Jul 21 2013 - 02:37 PM.

  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#280 Offline Little Miss Krahka

Little Miss Krahka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,001 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 12:23 PM

OOC: I'm not gonna lie, that's about 70% of why I'm making my Krahka befriend a Tahtorak.

 

IC: Peya

 

When it became too difficult to hold on as a Toa, Peya jumped off, turning into a Niwawk to go in for a safe landing before going back to being a Toa.

 

He searched through his mind to see if he ever met a Toa of Sonics. Fortunately he had, and this one was an Enforcer he once got to clear out his Tower when some criminal Skakdi took up residence. For a moment he felt like this Toa would be mad if he ever found out that 

 

He used the Toa's power to amplify his voice loud enough for the Tahtorak to hear over all the screaming. "Down here! I have the answer! Just calm down for five minutes and I'll explain the answer! Then you can go back to rampaging, if you like!"


  • 0

Had to be me. Someone else could've gotten it wrong.





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users