Toas Team: Toa Dieono

Here is the Toa Team of my Former SelfMOC Saido. There are four member of the Toa Team and that is Saido (Toa of Fire), Sanuiy (Toa of Water), Oras (Toa of Plasma), Randas (Toa of Air).

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/362651

Love to see some feedback :)

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Overall, the builds for each are pretty nice. The torsos are especially well designed.

Some of the armor is a little weirdly placed, like Sanuiy's lumpy shinguards.

I feel like Oras' legs could use a little work to match the level of the other MOCs.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow, great work. I'm impressed. I think Randas is my favorite. I like the variety of masks you used as well. The weapons are cool too. Is Saido's sword from Knight's Kingdom?

Thanks for the feedback and yes the sword is from the 2006 Lord Vladek.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Ooh! Purists are gonna cringe at this one!

Luckily, I'm not a purist! ;) The group looks good together, but Saido is my favorite. I like that you went beyond normal placement for full armor coverage, despite it not being my style.

Saido: I really see nothing to complain about, aside from that the cape seems a little high. His colorscheme is simple and effective, and that chest plating is awesome!

Oras: Not quite as good as the last one, but still relatively good. His armor is kinda chunky looking, and with the theme you are going for, better leg coverage would be nice! As before, the colorscheme is nice and unbroken (aside from some of those blue pins) , and despite the custom chestplate, His chest still works out!

Randas: This guy is my second favorite. Essentially the same things that are good with saido, are good with randas. My only real gripe would be that that krana looks rather weird on his crotch area!

Sanuiy: Strait off the bat, I'm gonna say that I don't like the nuva chest plate bits. Aside from the arms being a little iffy, they are the only things that bother me. They just look a bit... Tacked on. As far as good things go, I like what you did with the armor on the hips, and the shins are marvelous!

Overall, they could use a little work, but they honestly look good as a team! ^_^

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife