• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Mutagen Toa Kayn: M v T Entry

Toa Kayn Mutagen Monsters Titans

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 283 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2013 - 07:26 AM

Well, here is my MOC Entry for the Monsters vs Titans competiton.

This features Toa Kayn at a spoilerific point in my epic which I havent gotten to but oh well.

He has been affected my the Mutagen toxins in Mahri Nui. This has turned him in to a monster. Literally and figuratively.

His Cold-Earth Blade has been turned in to a Machete and he had found a vehicle to help him get around the ocean.

The Camera I used is a bit [color=#ff0000;]overkill [/color][color=#000000;]so you can zoom in really far if you want to see any details.[/color]

Front Shot

Side Shot

Back Shot

Ocean Transport Front Shot

I built the Ocean Transport last minute when I found an extra Midak Sky Blaster while searching through my Bionicle box. It can be fully loaded with 8 Zamor Spheres.

Ocean Transport Side Shot

Ocean Transport Back Shot

Kayn + Transport Front Shot

Kayn + Transport Side Shot

Kayn + Transport Back Shot (Notice the landing legs holding him in place)

Kayn + Transport Bottom Shot (Also notice Kayn's Sea Machete being stored under the vehicle)

Kayn + Sea Machete Shot

Kayn + Aqua Blades

I hope you enjoy looking at my abomination :P

Edited by Toa Kayn, Aug 02 2013 - 07:28 AM.

isjfgex.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 90% Complete)    

#2 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,283 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2013 - 08:31 AM

Karyn is a rather simple MOC, but I really like how good the Inika armor and the Hordika chest plate look together. I may have to try that sometime. The Sea Machete is also really simple, but I really like the design.The Ocean Transport is also fairly simple, but it does look nice as well. I like the use of the Zamor clips as intakes. It could be a little more complicated, but it looks great as-is. The upper limbs as the seat also give a nice texture.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users