• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Mutagen Toa Kayn: M v T Entry

Toa Kayn Mutagen Monsters Titans

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 17-June 12
  • 367 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2013 - 07:26 AM

Well, here is my MOC Entry for the Monsters vs Titans competiton.

This features Toa Kayn at a spoilerific point in my epic which I havent gotten to but oh well.

He has been affected my the Mutagen toxins in Mahri Nui. This has turned him in to a monster. Literally and figuratively.

His Cold-Earth Blade has been turned in to a Machete and he had found a vehicle to help him get around the ocean.

The Camera I used is a bit [color=#ff0000;]overkill [/color][color=#000000;]so you can zoom in really far if you want to see any details.[/color]

Front Shot

Side Shot

Back Shot

Ocean Transport Front Shot

I built the Ocean Transport last minute when I found an extra Midak Sky Blaster while searching through my Bionicle box. It can be fully loaded with 8 Zamor Spheres.

Ocean Transport Side Shot

Ocean Transport Back Shot

Kayn + Transport Front Shot

Kayn + Transport Side Shot

Kayn + Transport Back Shot (Notice the landing legs holding him in place)

Kayn + Transport Bottom Shot (Also notice Kayn's Sea Machete being stored under the vehicle)

Kayn + Sea Machete Shot

Kayn + Aqua Blades

I hope you enjoy looking at my abomination :P

Edited by Toa Kayn, Aug 02 2013 - 07:28 AM.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

#2 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Master of Fear Frenzied

• 25-May 09
  • 5,865 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 02 2013 - 08:31 AM

Karyn is a rather simple MOC, but I really like how good the Inika armor and the Hordika chest plate look together. I may have to try that sometime. The Sea Machete is also really simple, but I really like the design.The Ocean Transport is also fairly simple, but it does look nice as well. I like the use of the Zamor clips as intakes. It could be a little more complicated, but it looks great as-is. The upper limbs as the seat also give a nice texture.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users