• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Pumpkanohi Hau

Pumpkin Kanohi Hau

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Online Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 367 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2013 - 12:29 PM

Hi guys,

This Halloween, my dad and I carved a rough approximation of the Kanohi Hau. It's not that fancy, but it looks nice enough and I'm proud enough to display it here. I invite others to show their Bionicle-O-Lanterns.

Pumpkanohi Hau by Relicblade, on Flickr" 

If this picture doesn't show up, then I'm sorry, but here's the direct link. I've linked Photobucket before directly without any problems, but if this is against forum policy, well... do whatever. 

Posted Image

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#2 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Senior Staff

• 5,160 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 01 2013 - 03:51 PM

I've linked Photobucket before directly without any problems, but if this is against forum policy, well... do whatever. 

Nope, you don't have to worry about violations with that.

The shapes cut out have a rough and angular feel compared to the actual mask. I like that, though; it gives it an untamed look that fits very well.

#3 Offline Your Evil Friend

Your Evil Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,164 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 01 2013 - 07:32 PM

I love this. The rough look works toIt's advantage and makes it look tribal and jungle like

#4 Offline Tahu Nuva 3.0

Tahu Nuva 3.0
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,622 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2013 - 10:54 PM

Looks like what they would have if they did Halloween on the island of Mata Nui. I really like it! I'll have to do this next year

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. The one I had since childhood was lost at sea (no joke). Please let me know if you have one. Will purchase/trade.

#5 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 04:40 PM

[color=rgb(153,17,17);]I've always loved Kanohi-O' Lanterns, and this might be my favorite one.It really captures the feeling of the old tribal Mata-Nui setting. It seems like something that would fit right in at Ta-Koro.[/color]

jlovfkk.jpg

#6 Offline ZestyLemon

ZestyLemon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 10:10 AM

Cool :D Very original and interesting. :) Something I imagine the matoran of old Le-Koro would do to ward away infected rahi or something. :P

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users