BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Skyra

Prei was a pretty nice guy, he seemed to be calm and approachable at all times, at least from what I'd observed so far. 

"I ended up a girl sometime after that wedding, couple of months later I think. It wasn't by my choice though. I was dying, I had a fatal wound and I wasn't going to make it. Liara managed to get me to a hospital in Ga-koro. The doctor, while he couldn't do anything for me, told me that I could survive using a Kanohi Iden. They had a body of someone who's spirit was no more, an empty shell. So, they had me use the Iden with my final breath to transfer my spirit from my dying body to the new one. It wasn't till after that was done that I found out it was of the opposite sex." Thinking back that had been the most shocking experience of my life, so far. 

"I'm...I'm not trying to complain, I don't mind being a girl. I mean I was terrified at first, but I should be thankful...I cheated death, got a second start. How many people get that? It-It's stupid and selfish of me to feel unhappy about it...I shouldn't even be alive, and yet I'm still here, living a life that isn't really mine..." My voice shuddered. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Up at the start of the line, I'm p sure I was, like, knock knock knockin' on heaven's door. Ronah and I had burned through the usual conversation really quick and I owed it to Ciph not to ask her if she'd ever been on a mission into ancient rusty old ruins with a hot guy before (sure she has, she was taking us to Stan's! AYYO!) and whether she'd be interested in providing a little bit of sanity backup. The words felt dry in my mouth, anyway...everything felt dry...

Before me, the desert turned me into a catwalk. I was in leather and a t-shirt and I looked hot as frick, and there were people telling me I looked hot as frick. Tuara! Cael! Nikki! Ky! Anthyn - and then Ciph and I killed Anthyn and beat her to death with her wings! Even Skyra was--no, wait, Skyra really was behind me...oh...right.

There were limelights! There! To the left of me!

Oh. Oh . Nah, those weren't limelights, that was the friggin sun burning through my corneas like--

HELLO

can it be

IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

I turned and took a heavy, dusty breath of relief as I saw Cipher Compassrose, Flay, and his cute ex-partner (sporting a ridiculous hat; Xa-Koro flashbacks had to be quelled almost as quick as they surfaced) sauntering up to me.

I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES

I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR SMILE

-Tyler

• Upvote 3

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Hey."

I'd only seen a man so happy to have me drop in on them unnanounced exactly once before.

Three guesses as to whom.

"You mind if I crash this party? I brought some friends." I looked out at the quickly sprawling line forming out in front of the house, one which he thankfully was at the relative front of. If they were last, such as that chipper Vo-Toa I'd noticed headed in what I was MOSTLY SURE was this direction was bound to be, there'd probably be no survivors.

Someone up there's looking out for us. I'm glad I didn't have to call this one in.

"Pretty popular, ain't he?" I observed with a low whistle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: She'd heard there would be a line, but that didn't matter all that much.

She had all day! She could afford to burn a few minutes waiting for her turn to get advice.

How bad could a line be, anyway?

"Oh. Wow." came the impressed remark.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

I turned absolutely cheshire.

A few bystanders in the line snickered under their breaths.

-----------------------------------

IC: She really hoped that group at the front of the line wasn't about to join...

But she couldn't go up and talk to them about it either, lest she lose her already less-than-advantageous spot in it.

Trapped.

helo frens

IC: "Bruh."

Said it with the tone of a scolding father, I did.

---------------------------------

IC: Was one of them turning and looking at her?

Her face quirked, looking around at the other people in line. Maybe someone he knew was right behind her, or something.

Probably it. She didn't know anyone from Po-Koro.

helo frens

IC:

"You don't get to scold me for the rest of the day."

I gestured lazily for the cute Lightning Toa to glide up to the front of the line with me and Sub-Team Ciph, ahead of Skyra and Schmucko with the donuts.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: I saw her looking around herself once more, this time a little more frantically, and a plan began to form.

Practically seeing Dor think
"yes there's a heavy risk... but the priiiiiize" as he nodded when she finally turned a confused finger towards herself, my resolve reached it's natural conclusion.

I wasn't allowed any longer to scold Dorian, but I could still protect what innocence she seemed to have, and radiate.

Mata-Nui-sama

please lend this feeble sister strength.

BRRRT

CLAPCLAP

"Sssssoooo..." she started off somewhat awkwardly as she drew up to the group. "How can I help you?"

helo frens

IC:

"This is my good deed for the day. Maybe some karma will help me get in and out of Stallion Stan's stable a little faster. I'm Dor, this is Cipher, that's Flay, that's Ronah, and the rest you would be better off ignoring."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Oh, thanks then. Hi everybody, I'm Sola! It's a pleasure to meet you!" came the cordial and friendly greeting, smile, and wave.

"Why me, though?" she asked, turning back to the line she had just eclipsed

Clearly she wasn't familiar with Dorian Shaddix. Either that, or she was fishing for a complime--Wait.

Was--

Was she just mouthing "sorry" to all of the people she'd passed up?

I can't let him

I musn't let him

"I mean, I'm pretty sure you just had me pass up a few people who need to talk about more urgent stuff than advice for heroism..." she continued, turning back to us all, clearly at least a bit concerned about the needs of those she'd skipped ahead of.

I'm not letting him.

"I'm pretty sure I saw a guard or two in there..."

Why was Cipher looking at her funny?

She withheld a flinch under his stern gaze, bearing down on her like a Muaka. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the offer, she really did, she just wondered if it was, you know, the right thing to do to accept it!

"I mean, I certainly do appreciate the help, but, y'know..." she explained, hoping to set things straight. "It'd be kinda lame to step on everyone's toes just because someone else decided to pick me outta the crowd."

He nodded once. Great! Progress!

helo frens

IC: Skyra

I stood there, more surprised than anything as Prei embraced me. After a moment I relaxed into the hug and accepted it. 

"Thanks Prei..." I said after a while, "You're sweet." 

Cipher, Flay, and the others were here, now all we needed to wait for was Stannis himself. There was also some hot lightning Toa, she seemed nice. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Really? You shameless son of a .

You tell me to get off my and move on from the fight with Tuara. Fine. I don't like it, but I can give it a go. You tell me Skyra's no good. Fair enough, I'll give you points for that. I move on. I didn't even hit on Rhea Heartsflame! Girl was a dime, and I put on the biggest monk- demeanor this side of Stannis' apartment through the entire sales pitch!

And now this.

And now this.

This

This

BROTRAYAL

Et tu, Bruhtus?

I could go on for--ever.

"Wait, is that what you're looking for? Heroism advice?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

I--

Okay, I'll have to save that one, Bruhammed Ali.

"Yep." came the replying chirp. "I figure if anyone can give me some pointers, it's the leader of the biggest group of heroes on the island, right?" she explained.

Well, I...

Okay, I'll see how she handles herself. Then I'll step in if I gotta. 

Don't need Dor staring more holes into my temple.

Okay?

Lightening up.

Backin' off.

"Makes sense." I replied, if only to fill the air.

helo frens

IC:

Sola.

So-luh.

Soooo-luh.

Soul-uh.

"You know...couple years ago, I asked a friend exactly what you wanna ask Stan. He wasn't exactly a small timer himself when it came to the heroism thing, and I wanted to know what I had to do to make the kind of difference he made. Wanna know what I remember about his answer? It was preeeeeetty much . Everybody you ask - Joske, Stannis, whoever - is just gonna give you the answer that worked for them. You wanna be your own hero, do your own thing and keep on doin' it. You make a mistake, own it, but don't let it gnaw at you or you'll never get anything done again. You should probably work on your one-liners, but that one ain't quite necessary."

Sigh. , Ciph...

"Between you and me? I think you'll be a'ight."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Oh, I think I can figure out puns and stuff like that." she said, with the cheeky kind of grin that made me anticipate something, unsure whether or not to be excited or worried.

"And if not, I'll just steel some of yours. Eh?"

I snorted.

I've found my long lost sister, and she's even worse than me.

"What's up? Am I lightning the mood too much, Cipher?"

"Oh my god."

She--She was doing this on purpose.

She was enjoying this! What kind of heroine subjects a swell guy like me to this kind of tortu--

"Anyway, thanks, but if I put myself in this line to see him I might as well hear him out too. Maybe he can also tell me about something I might wanna look into that's going on around here, so who knows?" she said, seemingly willing to release me.

"I might be able to decipher a few answers I didn't even know I needed." She finished, with one last sly grin my way.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Upvote 3

helo frens

IC: Seemingly sating her appetite for tormenting one of the most dangerous groups on the island, Sola continued, right back to where she'd left off as if nothing had happened.

"But really, glad to have the vote of confidence." she said with an ear-to-ear grin.

On and off like a switch.

This kid is d a n g e r o u s

helo frens