BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vrina

Vrina smiled softly even as she moved back to her chair

"You got any bula berries Colx?"

OOC: And Varan is in the same establishment that Viima and Co are in, yet he is invisible? Is this correct?

OOC: Technically, he is still outside.

Edited by Bioni-Man

OOC: Bioni-Man, please keep OOC only replies restricted to PM. Avoid cluttering the game topic.

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

"I am honored to know that I meet your standards." Colx replied, flashing his best "look how many teeth I have" grin before disappearing into the kitchen again.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina nods slowly as she hears this while leaning back in her seat. However while waiting for colx she began focusing her elemental powers in her palm and proceeded the first steps to creating a little crystal fikou.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Colx emerged sometime later, carrying two steaming plates packed to the brim.

"Breakfast is served, dear" he said, stopping for a second to regard the crystal Fikou.

"Nice work" he grunted as he put the plates down.

"I remember you said you used to be a sculptor, doesn't surprise me at all. I know from first-hand experience that those hands can work some real magic"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smirked as she heard Colx's last comment.

"Yeah yeah."

However the one of the stilettos in Vrina's back holsters shot out of it's holster thanks to the crystal embedded in the handle and it hovered an inch away from Colx's face

"Yet these hands are not the only thing that can do magic. The mind is equally as talented."

She then brought the stiletto to her holster and took a hesitant bite from the plate and smiled

"And you are apparently a great chef."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Colx did in fact flinch a tad, studying the stiletto inches from his face with a sneer.

"I'd almost forgotten about those" he remarked.

"Yet these hands are not the only thing that can do magic. The mind is equally as talented."

"Indeed, and that's what I like about you" Colx said with a smile.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiles softly as she hears this taking another spoonful of the dish

"Most forget about them. They don't expect me to wield them with my element. That is why I had them made with crystal core in the handle. Allows me to wield them with my element as if it was with my hands. However this is not something one can just do without practice. It has taken me a long time to master the ability."

She chewed her piece of breakfast slowly and considered

"What type of meat did you use?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Pretty sure that's Hapaka, actually"

He was interested to see just how Vrina would take to that. Hapaka were commonly kepts as pets by the Matoran, although eating them wasn't completely unheard of either.

Vrina didn't seem like your average Mata Nuian, though, so Colx didn't really know what to expect.

OOC: Yeah, Hapaka are basically the Bionicle equivalent of dogs, so... ;)

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina cringed slightly as she heard what type of meat it was. But that feeling of disgust only lasted a few seconds at best as she shrugged vaguely

"Well at least it tastes good. Hopefully it wasn't some hapaka you found on the street? Would hate to have some big eyed matoran, with tears running down it's mask saying I ate their pet."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Don't worry, they live in the wild, too. I may be a Skakdi, but not even I would be heartless enough to eat someone's pet" Colx snarked.

"So, Vrina," he began, "I guess, if we're doing this we'll have try and be honest which each other. So... my elemental power is Gravity"

"There, now you know" he finished as he took a drink.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina arched her brow a bit as she heard what Colx said

"Gravity really? To be honest given your armor color I was thinking like earth or Iron.. Truly did not expect gravity."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vrina smirked softly as she heard this shooting a smirk at Colx

"Perhaps it was just some form of 'gravitational' pull?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Colx chuckled harshly.

"Maybe it was," he said simply, "maybe it was Mata Nui's idea of a joke".

"I'm not sure I'm a fan of his sense of humor"

Their breakfast was more or less finished, Colx caught a burp from escaping his large mouth.

"Alright, I should probably do some honest work. You gonna go and get that hunting thing started?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina nodded rather slowly as she stood up

"More than likely yeah. Though for some odd reason I am thinking I should perhaps also sell some Crystal sculptures.. I am sure Le-matoran would buy decorations that could take in light and produce different colors of light. among other types."

She turns to look at Colx seriously

"You know this village better than I. What do you think?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Hmm" Colx rumbled, looking thoughtfully at the Crystal Fikou.

"Well... I think, actually, there's one way that could work very well"

"See, Le-Matoran are a bit of a bunch of partygoers, they like music and dancing and big parties. Maybe that whole reflective light thing you mentioned could become a lightshow type thing, I have a feeling they'd be all over that if it was done right."

"But that's a small niche"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina nodded slowly as she heard this while placing one hand on her right hip

"Hmm.. I can slightly envision what you are talking about. And yeah I know it would be a small niche but it is a niche that can be filled. And plus I can also supplement it with hunting."

However she walked close to Colx and stood on her tippy toes to whisper in Colx's left year

"Want to know something I fear?"

OOC: I laughed so hard when I read your post Gear. Together we shall bring disco to Mata-nui.

*Grabs a random box of glow sticks and starts waving them in the air*

That or have the best dance club.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"You can share anything with me, sweetheart" Colx replied, and though his voice was as snarky as ever, a reassuring undertone had worked its way in this time around. Even the toothy grin natural to his race seemed more mellow and reserved.

He may not have been the best at showing it, but on this he wanted Vrina to know she could trust him.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled as she heard this

"I would hope I could share anything."

She gently placed an arm around his neck as she used him to keep herself steady as she whispers in his ear

"I have a small phobia of birds..."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness)

It was with great exhaustion and a fantastic display of self-control that Colx miraculously managed not to laugh loudly and proudly at Vrina's revelation.

Vrina; dangerous, no-nonsense top-of-the-line vixen Vrina was afraid of birds, that was too hilarious of an idea not to elicit an outrageous reaction from any lesser man.

But Colx was not a lesser man, well, not completely anyway. A low chuckle manage to escape his efforts to keep himself on a leash.

"It's... that's kinda funny" he tried to defend himself with a shaky voice.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina pursed her mouth as she heard this seeming unsure how to respond. Then it hit her.. Or more like hit him as her right hand playfully smacked him in the back of the head

"Yeah yeah.. I've heard people say that before. And I will admit if it wasn't me I would likely laugh as well."

She then placed both her hands on his shoulders and leaned back letting her grip on his shoulders support her much lighter weight as she smiled at Colx

"You know everyone has their fears.. I am sure even you have fears."

OOC: Hope you don't mind the small auto-hit with the slap on the back of the head. I can change it if necessary

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Colx remained with a slight smile on his features, as he observed Vrina dangling off of him, following her with his eyes calmly. He didn't mind the slap.

"Of the many things I've learned in my time here on this island, one of them is definitely that everyone has something they're afraid of" Colx replied with a nod.

He caught Vrina in his arms, pulling her closer to him.

"And I think one of mine is pretty cliche when you first hear it"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled very softly as she felt Colx pull her close and she allowed her hand to drape over his shoulders and knot her fingers together behind his neck as she stared at him

"And what praytell is this cliche fear of yours? Is it perhaps a fear of insects? Or maybe you are afraid of public speaking?"

If one could tell a person's motives by their eyes they would see that Vrina had something mischievous going on in her brain

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Saedrak & Aidrak

The skakdi of earth was a sweaty, heavily breathing mess, lifting weights at a rate any rational skakdi would consider insane. But he didn't care, he had stress to relieve. And a bit of frustration. Saedrak let out a huff as he quickly lifter weights up, then down again, gently letting them touch the floor, finishing his lifting session. Wiping sweat out of his eyes, Saedrak looks over to the entrance of the gym, seeing Aidrak walk in.

"My, look at you. Nothing but sweat and muscles on you." He grinned at Saedrak, winking to him as well. "Don't mind me, I'll be waiting for you in the lobby."

Saedrak looked questioningly at Aidrak as he exited the main gym room, then shrugged and started stretching.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Vrina shrugged very softly as she hears this while she looked into Colx's face

"It is something everyone fears. And it does not just have to be a living person. People fear losing what they have grown attached to. I think all beings with powers fear the possibility of that power being stripped away. Could you imagine a toa.. or even a skakdi if all their powers suddenly vanished?"

She stated this whole matter with a rather serious expression and tone despite staring deeply into Colx's eyes

"Most would likely end their lives from the sudden lost.. Some may strive to prove they needn't their powers to do their job.. While fewer would like just snap.. Like a delicate crystal. Their minds shattered from the realization."

However she unhooked one hand from behind Colx's neck and brought a finger to Colx's mouth to hush him before he could speak

"But this fear is a good thing. It shows we are still alive. Everything fights for something and tries to protect it. Rahi protect small territories and will die to protect it. Plants even fight each other for the best place to get sunlight. Do not let this fear control you. Instead use it. Harness the energy it gives you to fight to protect what is yours. But this is a double edged sword colx. You must learn what is worth protecting and fighting for."

She removed her finger from his mouth and brought it back behind his neck and looked at him with a rather serious expression as she waited for his response

Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Colx's grip around Vrina's waist tightened ever so slightly as he looked back, taking in what she said hungrily as he found himself moved by her words.

"It's true," he said with a nod, "power granted by fear will just make you a slave, and to lose anything that is a part of who you are will always be hard"

"It's good to know you realize this, and it's even better to know you've found a way to cope" he said, growing more serous himself.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled softly as her eyes seemed to survey colx, moving past his exterior as if she was examining his inner core

"But there is a fine line when you become the master of your fear. But to master one's fear is next to impossible."

Her hands moved gently over his neck working some of those tense muscles she could feel building

"Let me ask you this, what do you feel about those who killed for a living? Do you despise their work or see it as some form of necessary evil? I need to know this."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Centers)

"Like bounty hunters and mercenaries?" Colx asked, his own fingers tracing up Vrina's back in turn.

"Well... I guess we both used to be that kind of people... but that's ultimately beside the point"

"I believe there are some people out there who have it coming, and sometimes, often, in fact, the proper channels just won't cut it. Sometimes the you need the wild card to finish the game"

"So... I guess my answer is necessary evil"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina cocked her head slightly to the side as she listed to Colx speak. She began to say something only to stop as Colx continued. Now as he finished she leaned forward and layed her forehead against his own broad one as she spoke softly

"I am glad you feel that way.. But I am not talking about bounty hunters or mercenaries.. They take a broad range of jobs.. I focused on one and one only. Though that was many many years ago."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

There was a flash of a smile on her face before it became a neutral expression

"Before you ask no i am not here to kill you.. Nor am i here to get close to anyone you may know. As I said it has been many many years."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I figured you didn't have ulterior motives now. But I wasn't quite sure what you were letting on, now I get it" Colx replied with his own momentary grin.

"You used to be an assassin, huh?" Colx surmised calmly, not letting go of Vrina with his eyes.

"Well, I'm not really one to talk, I did some pretty nasty things back in the day, and even then it's not my business to judge"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Well I just felt you should know what you were potentially getting into."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vrina merely smiled as she laid against Colx's chest seeming to consider something

"To Think of all the potential skakdi I could have encountered and I end up meetin you."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I guess I am a little different from most of the bunch, yeah" Colx replied with his arms wrapped around the Kru-Toa.

"You won't see me throwing temper tantrums unless there's a good reason, for one"

"And I don't think any regular Skakdi could be smooth enough to get with a catch like you"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina subtlely lifted one brow in a bemused expression before she laughed suddenly

"You must be mixed with some mild-mannered creature.. Are you sure one of your relatives wasn't some kind of calm rahi? You far to laid back to be 100% skakdi."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"And are you sure you're a 100% Toa?" Colx retorted, "I don't think I've seen you do anything charitable in all the time I've known you"

"That's not really a problem, mind you. And besides, I have a feeling I'm more than Skakdi enough for you" he said with a grin and a suggestive wink.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina rolled her eyes playfully as she heard Colx

"You and your suggestions I swear i am not sure who is the worst influence in this relationship."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu