This is a alright MOC, i do like the upper leg and body but the shoulder is flat and if you have 2 of this Tire, i think it make it look better on the shoulder. Anyways the lower legs look odd but okay and i do like the arms that and that you used the add-on armor upside down. The weapon are easy and do fit well with the MOC plus i love that should gun.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

It looks quite nice, though those metru legs as armor seem a little too much in my opinion

From some angles they look great, from others, not so much. :/

This is a alright MOC, i do like the upper leg and body but the shoulder is flat and if you have 2 of this Tire, i think it make it look better on the shoulder. Anyways the lower legs look odd but okay and i do like the arms that and that you used the add-on armor upside down. The weapon are easy and do fit well with the MOC plus i love that should gun.

I don't have those tires, unfortunately, but if I did, they wouldn't fit him and would make his shoulders look very, very awkward. The upside-down armor was what I used as a cover-up for the printed Furno 2.0 armor that I resorted to using, due to the fact that I couldn't find my other regular silver HF 4m armor. I do like making simple weapons that add a bit of elegance to the MOC. I love the shoulder cannon too :lol:

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!