LEGO Minifigures Website Updated

Everything Is Awesome

It seems you can't get enough The LEGO Movie news these days. The Minifigures website has been updated with the LEGO Movie series. Of greatest interest should be the <a href='http://minifigures.lego.com/en-us/bios/71004%20LEGO%20Minifigures.aspx'>character bios</a>, which give you quite some insight of the story without spoiling anything that isn't basic. For example, did you know that Abraham Lincoln would probably be President of Bricksburg if President Business' Octan Corporation didn't produce all the voting machines? (I'm sensing some brilliant satire there). I guess I shouldn't have read all the bios, because all it has done is make the wait more unbearable! Still, I regret nothing and you certainly won't either, so why are you still reading this?

View the full article

I'm sorry, but Scribble Face Bad Cop is one of the scariest looking minifigures I've ever seen, and if I do end up getting him he's going in a box somewhere so I'll never have to look at that face. And his little quote really doesn't help.

The rest of the minifigures, though, look fantastic. I do want the western themed ones.

BZPRPG

I'm sorry, but Scribble Face Bad Cop is one of the scariest looking minifigures I've ever seen, and if I do end up getting him he's going in a box somewhere so I'll never have to look at that face. And his little quote really doesn't help.

The rest of the minifigures, though, look fantastic. I do want the western themed ones.

I really agree about that. If he's going to appear like that in the movie he's going to scare some kids. The bio doesn't even mention why he has the strange scribble-face. The others are great, though. Especially the Where Is My Pants Guy. :P

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I really agree about that. If he's going to appear like that in the movie he's going to scare some kids. The bio doesn't even mention why he has the strange scribble-face. The others are great, though. Especially the Where Is My Pants Guy. :P

-Gata signoff.png

I think it's implied where the scribble came from. Seems like another instance of Emmet's creativity there. :sly:

Also, these Bios make me feel really sorry for Emmet, since it's like he keeps being ignored, so now I understand why he's probably going along with this whole "I am the Special" thing.

:music:

Agreed. 100%