• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Platinum Avohkii Teaser ;)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#41 Online Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Co-President of the Oligarchy of MOPE

• 21-June 08
  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 05:50 PM

I'm glad its going to a true bionicle fan, an not someone who'd just, for instance, melt it down  for the metal or something.

It's unlikely that someone would actually do that, considering the price.

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png
Read my epic, Hydranus' Log

#42 Online AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-February 13
  • 518 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'm glad its going to a true bionicle fan, an not someone who'd just, for instance, melt it down  for the metal or something.

It's unlikely that someone would actually do that, considering the price.

I would...

Nah imagine? That would be very foolish. :P

#43 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 20-February 14
  • 378 posts

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 08:36 PM

How much longer you gonna keep teasing us?   :P

Nah, this is cool, I don't know how many of these exist, but I know not very many.   it's cool to see this in the hands of a BZP member.  

#44 Online AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-February 13
  • 518 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 09:08 PM

Nah, this is cool, I don't know how many of these exist, but I know not very many.   it's cool to see this in the hands of a BZP member.  

Only One Platinum Avohkii exists. :o

#45 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 20-February 14
  • 378 posts

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 09:16 PM

Only One Platinum Avohkii exists. :o

Whoa!  This just got a hundred-thousand times cooler.  (Thanks AdaptingChaos)

#46 Online Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 09-July 10
  • 592 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 10:01 PM

Thanks guys, My video is rendering now, but it had over 1 million frames, so i have to render it one more time, and then it will work. I'll post a new topic and have the video and all the pictures to go along with it.

Thanks again guys

MC

How long is that video? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#47 Online AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-February 13
  • 518 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 10:16 PM

Thanks guys, My video is rendering now, but it had over 1 million frames, so i have to render it one more time, and then it will work. I'll post a new topic and have the video and all the pictures to go along with it.

Thanks again guys

MC

How long is that video? :P

Well this is a wild guess, If the statement of 1 million frames wasn't an exaggeration, then there are two possibilities:

If his video runs at 60 fps (frames per second) : 1,000,000 frames /60 frames per second = 16666.7 seconds = 277.7 minutes or 4.6 hours long.

If his video runs at 30 fps (frames per second) : 1,000,000 frames/30 frames per second = 33333. 3 seconds = 555.5 minutes or 9.3 hours long.

:P

#48 Offline AidanBionicle1

AidanBionicle1
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 01-March 14
  • 37 posts

Posted Mar 02 2014 - 12:16 PM

HOW IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT SPIRIT DID YOU MANAGE TO GET PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE BIONICLE MASK EVER MADE IM LUCKY JUST TO HAVE NEARLY EVERY MISPRINT MASK BUT YOU GOT BOTH THE SOLID GOLD HAU AND THE PLATINUM AVOHKII WAAAT?!?!?!?!
AidanBionicle1

Other wise known as Toa Imrukii. and, the one who Bears the of Mask of Selective-Reconstitution

#49 Offline Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 18-June 13
  • 328 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2014 - 01:18 PM

HOW IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT SPIRIT DID YOU MANAGE TO GET PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE BIONICLE MASK EVER MADE IM LUCKY JUST TO HAVE NEARLY EVERY MISPRINT MASK BUT YOU GOT BOTH THE SOLID GOLD HAU AND THE PLATINUM AVOHKII WAAAT?!?!?!?!

He lives up to his name. Or she.

Edited by Flamewing Studios, Mar 02 2014 - 01:19 PM.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I used to be Flamewing Studios.

An Assassin's Fate, my epic.

#50 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 03-December 07
  • 1,364 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 12:18 AM

I'm a he, the video file was actually 16 hours long, 1780000+ frames, plus the interview, I'm trying to hurry but the file is so long that it got corrupted at points, and I moved into a new house just barely as well. But I'll post the video soon.

Mc

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

Metru Blue Noble Matatu prototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg
Not to be confused with the Gali-blue European misprint

Sterling Silver Krana Kal 

(preferably with the Certification card and bag) 

All 8 Variations of the Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK)

#51 Online AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-February 13
  • 518 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 06:49 AM

I'm a he, the video file was actually 16 hours long, 1780000+ frames, plus the interview, I'm trying to hurry but the file is so long that it got corrupted at points, and I moved into a new house just barely as well. But I'll post the video soon.

Mc

Wow! I never wouldve guessed that!

The longest video I ever rendered was about 1 hour long. I cant imagine the amount of time you need to render yours out. Also may I ask what editing software you are using for this video? Maybe I can help you with the corruption problems :)

Edited by AdaptingChaos, Mar 04 2014 - 06:50 AM.

#52 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 03-December 07
  • 1,364 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 11:16 AM

I have figured it out, it's just taking a while because I have to render the whole video about 3 times to get the speed effects I want. I'm using pinnacle audio 16.

Mc

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

#53 Online UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 18-November 13
  • 1,001 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2014 - 12:27 PM

I have figured it out, it's just taking a while because I have to render the whole video about 3 times to get the speed effects I want. I'm using pinnacle audio 16.

Mc

Hey Mc, did you see my PM?

15963094246_bc129ba163.jpg

"The end is already written."

#54 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 03-December 07
  • 1,364 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2014 - 12:31 PM

Yeah, sorry for the delay guys, the video is finally about done, I'll upload it to You tube as soon as it is finished.

MC

#55 Online AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-February 13
  • 518 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2014 - 04:19 PM

Yeah, sorry for the delay guys, the video is finally about done, I'll upload it to You tube as soon as it is finished.

MC

Cant wait! :D

#56 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 5,620 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 09:44 PM

Closed in favor of the new topic, since it's no longer a question of just a teaser.

Congrats!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users