Platinum Avohkii Teaser ;)

Mask collector

How much longer you gonna keep teasing us? :P

Nah, this is cool, I don't know how many of these exist, but I know not very many. it's cool to see this in the hands of a BZP member.

Only One Platinum Avohkii exists. :o

Whoa! This just got a hundred-thousand times cooler. (Thanks AdaptingChaos)

• Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Thanks guys, My video is rendering now, but it had over 1 million frames, so i have to render it one more time, and then it will work. I'll post a new topic and have the video and all the pictures to go along with it.

Thanks again guys

MC

How long is that video? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Thanks guys, My video is rendering now, but it had over 1 million frames, so i have to render it one more time, and then it will work. I'll post a new topic and have the video and all the pictures to go along with it.

Thanks again guys

MC

How long is that video? :P

Well this is a wild guess, If the statement of 1 million frames wasn't an exaggeration, then there are two possibilities:

If his video runs at 60 fps (frames per second) : 1,000,000 frames /60 frames per second = 16666.7 seconds = 277.7 minutes or 4.6 hours long.

If his video runs at 30 fps (frames per second) : 1,000,000 frames/30 frames per second = 33333. 3 seconds = 555.5 minutes or 9.3 hours long.

:P

HOW IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT SPIRIT DID YOU MANAGE TO GET PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE BIONICLE MASK EVER MADE IM LUCKY JUST TO HAVE NEARLY EVERY MISPRINT MASK BUT YOU GOT BOTH THE SOLID GOLD HAU AND THE PLATINUM AVOHKII WAAAT?!?!?!?!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

HOW IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT SPIRIT DID YOU MANAGE TO GET PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE BIONICLE MASK EVER MADE IM LUCKY JUST TO HAVE NEARLY EVERY MISPRINT MASK BUT YOU GOT BOTH THE SOLID GOLD HAU AND THE PLATINUM AVOHKII WAAAT?!?!?!?!

He lives up to his name. Or she.

Edited by Flamewing Studios
  • Upvote 1

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

I'm a he, the video file was actually 16 hours long, 1780000+ frames, plus the interview, I'm trying to hurry but the file is so long that it got corrupted at points, and I moved into a new house just barely as well. But I'll post the video soon.

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm a he, the video file was actually 16 hours long, 1780000+ frames, plus the interview, I'm trying to hurry but the file is so long that it got corrupted at points, and I moved into a new house just barely as well. But I'll post the video soon.

Mc

Wow! I never wouldve guessed that!

The longest video I ever rendered was about 1 hour long. I cant imagine the amount of time you need to render yours out. Also may I ask what editing software you are using for this video? Maybe I can help you with the corruption problems :)

Edited by AdaptingChaos

I have figured it out, it's just taking a while because I have to render the whole video about 3 times to get the speed effects I want. I'm using pinnacle audio 16.

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yeah, sorry for the delay guys, the video is finally about done, I'll upload it to You tube as soon as it is finished.

MC

• Upvote 1

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC