Velika's Future Victims?

In reference to the question of the Ignika: It's a good one. It's not really comparable to Tren Krom, since the GB's could always control TK. The Ignika, however, has always been beyond the control of the GB's, and is the only one of their creations that they honestly fear.

How well will you die?

How about He gets killed by All three legendary Masks with Tahu used Ingika,Jaller used Vahi, & Artakha used The Mask of Creation.

We weren't ever discussing how he could potentially be killed. Also, the Ignika isn't on Spherus Magna and Tahu could never use it.

Edited by Artakha's Nephew

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

How about He gets killed by All three legendary Masks with Tahu used Ingika,Jaller used Vahi, & Artakha used The Mask of Creation.

We weren't ever discussing how he could potentially be killed. Also, the Ignika isn't on Spherus Magna and Tahu could never use it.

Um, the Ignika is on SM...

...but Tahu could probably never use it, unless Mata Nui was kicked out of the Ignika somehow.

...but Tahu could probably never use it, unless Mata Nui was kicked out of the Ignika somehow.

Oh, you're right; though Mata Nui's spirit is still dormant in the Ignika, right? Would the Ignika still be able to use it's powers?

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Oh, you're right; though Mata Nui's spirit is still dormant in the Ignika, right? Would the Ignika still be able to use it's powers?

I think the way it works is, when Mata Nui is "dormant" inside, the Ignika works the same way it did when it was on Voya Nui. It could make guardians for itself, and curse anyone who isn't destined to touch it, it's just when Mata Nui is "in control" is when it acts somewhat differently (giving weapons powers etc)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I think the way it works is, when Mata Nui is "dormant" inside, the Ignika works the same way it did when it was on Voya Nui. It could make guardians for itself, and curse anyone who isn't destined to touch it, it's just when Mata Nui is "in control" is when it acts somewhat differently (giving weapons powers etc)

Yes.

The Ignika can use its powers only when Mata Nui commands it to.

Edited by fishers64

That's two out of three masks. The Vahi's still missing, having been stolen by Voporak. (And I doubt a "please" is enough for it to be returned)

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

It makes one wonder if Velika *could* take down Voporak, to get that mask... I mean, we've already seen the guy in a fight, and he's quite formidable, being able to age anything that gets near him... that's quite a threat to our matoran/great being. :P

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

since Velika is a great being why hide it? he could have killed the piraka back on Voya nui. or use the Bohrok swarm to do his deeds.

He might be a Great Being, but he was just a Matoran and easily killed by the more powerful. Besides, Velika's job was to observe, not interfere with, the Great Spirit's mission.

Edited by fishers64