What Would You Want a Fan Organization Producing New Bionicle Media to

Azani

Would You be Interested in Supporting a New Project Similar to Bionicle: Next Generation  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If I were to contribute, it would be to the brain-storming and story-planning part. I can also write, depending what it is that I'm writing. Serious stuff? Yes. Light-hearted stuff? Not really (I know I have a comedy on here, but even that is rather cynical if you get right down to it).

I think it would be best in just good old simple writing (if it could only be one thing), though I wouldn't object to the multi-media aspect of the "normal" Bionicle at all (music, games, etc.). Multi-media would actually work very well for an instance like this, since some people are super skilled with some things, some people are super skilled with others, and some are skilled at a ton of things.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on this?

I could contribute with both 2D and 3D art. I think that 2D animation would be a good thing to work on.

We've seen it work in the past and it can look really good with less work than a 3D animation would take.

Hail Denmark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I was a member of BNG back in the day and I think 2D animation is definitely the way to go, i'd be interested/happy to help out with a new similar project. Id probably be best at contributing to voice acting, scripting/story writing and can help out a bit with art/graphics.

PKP :P

PM me to give me your ideas for my story or email them to me at awsomejack118@yahoo.co.uk!!!

I was a member of BNG back in the day and I think 2D animation is definitely the way to go, i'd be interested/happy to help out with a new similar project. Id probably be best at contributing to voice acting, scripting/story writing and can help out a bit with art/graphics.

PKP :P

Please watch the date of the last reply before posting! If it's been over 60 days, posting will revive the topic.

Revived topic closed. (A new topic is, of course, permissible though.)

• Upvote 1