• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Would You Want a Fan Organization Producing New Bionicle Media to

Created by Fans Large-Scale Endeavor Film Your Opinion

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Would You be Interested in Supporting a New Project Similar to Bionicle: Next Generation

Would You Support a Large-Scale Project Involving the Production of Fan-Made Bionicle Media

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What Do You Think Would Be the Best Medium for the Project to Work In?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Online Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 944 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 28 2014 - 01:33 PM

If I were to contribute, it would be to the brain-storming and story-planning part. I can also write, depending what it is that I'm writing. Serious stuff? Yes. Light-hearted stuff? Not really (I know I have a comedy on here, but even that is rather cynical if you get right down to it).

I think it would be best in just good old simple writing (if it could only be one thing), though I wouldn't object to the multi-media aspect of the "normal" Bionicle at all (music, games, etc.). Multi-media would actually work very well for an instance like this, since some people are super skilled with some things, some people are super skilled with others, and some are skilled at a ton of things.

Edited by Kopekemaster, Apr 28 2014 - 01:42 PM.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#42 Offline doodleloot

doodleloot
  • Members
  • Toa

• 134 posts

Posted May 08 2014 - 03:25 PM

Any news on this?

I could contribute with both 2D and 3D art. I think that 2D animation would be a good thing to work on. 

We've seen it work in the past and it can look really good with less work than a 3D animation would take.

comicon3_comics.jpg          Contact me if you're selling this Comic!

#43 Offline TechnicRage

TechnicRage
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 82 posts
  •  

Posted May 20 2014 - 09:01 PM

I think creating comics and/or 2d animation would be the best medium for a series that includes both well thought out story and drawing.

#44 Offline boston100

boston100
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 308 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2014 - 05:07 PM

2 words solis magna.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users