• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Free Princess Polybag

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,142 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2014 - 07:03 AM

Toys N Bricks reports on a promotion LEGO Shop@Home is running. With any Disney Princess purchase you can get a free copy of the 30116 Rapunzel's Market Visit polybag. Just use coupon code DGW0 when you checkout. If you're a Disney fan, that seems like a great deal!

View the full article

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,921 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2014 - 02:24 PM

Sounds interesting. I never really paid attention to the fact that there is a Princess theme though...

#3 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,732 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2014 - 04:42 PM

Sounds interesting. I never really paid attention to the fact that there is a Princess theme though...

Yep, you can see the sets here. Overall, I find it a bit of a mixed bag. It does have a decent amount of play potential, like the LEGO Friends sets, but at the same time, as with most Disney Princess merchandise, it feels a bit sterile and sanitized compared to the original movies that the sets are inspired by. Instead of having a sense of adventure like the LEGO Friends jungle expedition sets coming out this summer, everything has this air of cushy domesticity.

The advertisement that Advance did for the theme is fantastic, though!

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#4 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 836 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2014 - 08:17 PM

Oh huzzah. Always wanted one of those...  <_<

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#5 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,862 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2014 - 10:22 AM

I need this polybag.

Of course if I do buy a princess set it will be Rapunzel's Creativity Tower which would yield the polybag unnecessary, but whatever. Here's hoping the deal lasts through next week.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2, May 02 2014 - 10:30 AM.

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users