City in the Dark

The Lorax

GM IC: After Tarua's knock, the house stayed silent for a long moment. There were lightstones glowing inside, so clearly the Toa was home, but perhaps wished that he were not. A second knock brought a muffled acknowledgement from inside, and, a few seconds later, Toa Orde shuffled forwards and opened the door He looked in poor condition, with his mask off-centre, his dark blue skin looking raw and dotted with the marks of his fikou-pox. He blinked for a moment, straightened his kadin and then addressed her.

"Oh, Tarua, it's you" he said, looking apprehensive. "Has some new misfortune struck? Is there any word about our missing captain?"

ppg2.png

IC: Tarua (Door)

She gives him a light smile before returning to a serious expression, replying shortly.

"In a sense, yes, and no. The Captain's disappearance is as mystifying as before, however, a being has actually just vanished from her covers in the house beside last night."

While she says no more, the question she poses silently would be obvious to even one without Psionic powers, had Orde seen, felt, or heard anything strange last night?

Even as Tarua lets the question hang in the air, she lights a small flame on her palm, making it easier to see in the dim lights of lightstones from within Orde's dwelling and those on the street.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

GM IC: "Who, Teota?" Orde asked, shocked. "That's... they're... and so close! But if you're asking if I saw anything unusual last night, I cannot say I did. I'm sorry not to be of any help, I really am, but..." He held up his hands in a hopeless kind of shrug. "What can I do? Even Toa must sleep sometimes."

By this time, The other two were making their way across the street to his house. Orde's expression darkened somewhat, and his speech became more vehement. "I see your detective friend wants to ask me another question. I know that some in this city say that the timing of my illness is no coincidence. A powerful Toa with a complex past, one who was on the last trip outside of Katipo and has knowledge of what happened there, who suddenly hides away at the first sign of trouble. I can see how it would catch the imagination of some beings. But I will say this now and say it again: I have no information for you. I am a Toa and have been a guard of this city for ten thousand years. I will always do my best to protect its people from harm. If I knew something, would I not have shared it? I have said this to others in the guard. I have said this to Turaga Tawhito himself, a wearer of the mask of truth. I am sorry to disappoint, but I have nothing to tell you."

He slowly stepped back and began to close the door after himself.

ppg2.png

IC:(Vosa)

Vosa, calmly ran back to Tawhito's Tower(or Palace I don't care), Vosa tried not to scare the people there, he saw the Talore and Ruri again."Okay you two, no small chat-talk here, tell Turaga Tawhito this,"Said Vosa, half terrified half angry, "I scented a…Rahi, it was a very dangerous scent, prepare those troops of yours.", said Vosa.

Edited by BionicleBordeaux

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC (NPC Guards): All of the guards smug condescension evapourated at this news, to be replaced with hurried concern and even a little fear. "Which part of the city was this in?" the Tarore asked.

"I'll take the message on to guard HQ" the Rori added. "Just tell us where when and what manner of beast and we'll do all we can. You could even come along with us."

ppg2.png

"What's bad-worse is that it was shadow-dark in there!",said Vosa."It was also deep in the mines",said Vosa solemnly. Vosa pulled out his Fang Swords he felt slight fear and excitement it has been a long time since Vosa has been into battle,so it would be like going back to his past,not the painful one.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC (NPC Guards): Having learned what he needed to know, the Rori guard leapt into the air and sped off towards Guard HQ, flying high over the beings who filled the central concourse. Not five minutes later, he returned with a squad of five guards. The leader of them, a stern looking Kodura wearing a hau, quickly asked Vosa to show them the way to where he had discovered the rahi.

ppg2.png

IC: Wherya (Orde's Hut)

Orde's Guarded behavior didn't correspond with his claims of having no skeletons in his closet. But at the same time he'd seemed earnest enough up until then and he was a perfectly reputable member of the guard.

He probably wasn't implicated in Teota's disappearance, but who's to say he didn't have any other skeletons in his closet.

That would have to come later, for now the Hirohi's wife was missing.

"Poor souls, kidnapping a Hirohi's wife" I muttered to myself as I reviewed my memory of perusing the crime scene once for good measure...

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: All right, time to kick things up a notch.

GM IC: The group's musings on the crime scene were suddenly interrupted by the sudden appearance of an Hirohi, sprinting down the radial street as if a pack of kikanalo were chasing him. He looked haggard. Dirt covered his usually-pristine red and brown armour, and his great faxon was askew, but still he kept on running, giving a quick glance over his shoulder with every few steps. Despite this and his heave breathing, the captain of the guard was able to make himself heard as he roared above the multitude of startled exclamations.

"Orde!" he thundered. "Someone find me Orde and bring Tawhito as well!. We have to talk." He kept running, putting as much distance between himself and the outer darkness as possible.

"Well, captain's orders" Orde shrugged. The Toa of psionics had regained his composure remarkably quickly. He shut the door behind him and jogged off after the returned captain. "Follow of you wish" he called over his shoulder. Perhaps one part of the mystery was about to be explained.

OOC: Turano's profile will be up shortly, along with the other staff characters.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Kware (Streets)

As he and Wherya crossed the street, Kware noticed Orde standing in the doorway talking to the guard. Orde's demeanor changed drastically when he saw Wherya, and after saying something he started to close the door. The next thing Kware knew, someone was bellowing Orde's name, and Orde, now composed, was jogging away and saying he could follow.

"But what about...?" Kware stared after the Toa. He didn't know what was going on, but as far as he was concerned, Orde was the only one who could possibly shed light on this situation. Without looking back at the other two Toa, Kware followed Orde.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Tarua (Doorway -> Streets)

The Captain? The Captain had returned?

There was little question as whether or not to follow as Tarua turned to step in line behind the increasing trail of people, first Turano, then the Hirohi she was trying to help out. This was unheard of, one who had disappeared returning. Add that to being a guard, and Tarua had no reason to not go along. Plus, the being she was assisting was heading this way anyway.

Wrapping her scarf a little tighter, the Ta-Toa continued, lighting her path with the gentle glow of flame and the lightstone of her staff.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

"All you need to do is follow me and my nose.",snapped Vosa.He quickly ran into the mines , jumping over a Ta-Matoran.And he dashed while the rest of the Guards followed him.

IC (NPC Guards): The guards followed quickly after Vosa in tight formation, leaving behind the Rori and Tarore who guarded Tawhito's hall. Out of town they went, following the well-lit road that led to the mines. Down an elevator, following rough-cut tunnels through the dark rock. The bulk of stone pressed in around them, until finally they reached the lower levels. Moving more slowly now, the group explored down and outwards, with lightstones held high.

ppg2.png

IC: Kharadak (Outer Darkness, just beyond the main South Road)

HUNT SEEK KILL FIND KILL HUNT KILL

The voices were screaming at him again.

He had just tended the garden earlier today. He dismissed the voices and took another bite of his meal.

HUNT HUNT HUNT HUNT HUNT

NEED BLOOD

Kharadak chewed thoughtfully, becoming annoyed at the incessant nagging of the voices occupying the interior of his skull. He wish he could just dig his claws in and scrape them out.

But they just yelled at him louder when he tried that the first time.

He swallowed and took another bite.

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

He rested one of his hands on his knife, caressing its shiny blade carefully. He removed his and and brought it before his eyes, staring at the dim redness it had aquired. The voices quieted for a moment. He licked his fingers and the voices were sated.

He finished with the meal, tossing the Matoran's leg into the pile of other scraps he had accumulated. He'd plant them in the garden like the rest later.

SEEK BLOOD HUNT KILL CRUSH STAB

It was time to hunt now.

OOC: Open for interaction, if anyone's crazy enough.

IC: Vosa

After some quick looking around and smell following,Vosa and the guards found the Rahi.Vosa could not tell what it was,"Is that a Tarakava with it's lower body of a Kane-Ra?",whispered Vosa.

GM IC: The guards squinted into the darkness, holding their lightstones higher in an attempt to penetrate the darkness. "No" decided one of the Matoran guardsmen as the scope of his akaku turned in place. "Though it is another weird composite. If I'm not mistaken, that's a nui-jaga. With wings."

No sooner had he said it than an angry chittering sounded and a gout of blinding venom flew out of the darkness towards the group.

ppg2.png

IC: Kharadak (South Road)

HUNT HUNT HUNT

They were mere whispers now, softly urging him onwards into the shadow-cloaked streetways, where Kharadak could remain relatively out of sight.

A few soft, distant sounds caught his attention.

HIDE HIDE WAIT HUNT

The ebony Skakdi quickly darted into a side tunnel, quietly hefting his stained blade.

LURE HUNT WAIT

Kharadak calmed himself and put on the most "helpless" voice he could manage.

"H-hey... is anyone o-out t-there...?" He coughed lightly. "I-I need some... help, please..."

WAIT WAIT WAIT HUNT

OOC: O.F.I, if anyone wants to get something going. Whether or not you want to fight is up to you.

GM IC: When Kware, Tarua and Kware reached the central concourse, the place was in uproar. Citizens and guards were all shouting and running in differnt directions, unsure if this was cause for celebration, fear or something of both. Someone was warning of an imminent attack. Soon, Turaga Tawhito burst out of Guard HQ, his grey ceremonial robes flapping all around him. Both Orde and Turano made a beeline for him, and, after a brief word, the three of them started forging a path towards the Turaga's hall, intending to hold council and hear a report on where Turano had been.

OOC: Perhaps this would be a good conversation to be in on? Particularly to get plot clues or to hear news of loved ones.

ppg2.png

GM IC: When Kware, Tarua and Kware reached the central concourse, the place was in uproar. Citizens and guards were all shouting and running in differnt directions, unsure if this was cause for celebration, fear or something of both. Someone was warning of an imminent attack. Soon, Turaga Tawhito burst out of Guard HQ, his grey ceremonial robes flapping all around him. Both Orde and Turano made a beeline for him, and, after a brief word, the three of them started forging a path towards the Turaga's hall, intending to hold council and hear a report on where Turano had been.

OOC: Perhaps this would be a good conversation to be in on? Particularly to get plot clues or to hear news of loved ones.

OOC: There are two Kwares? My goodness. Whoever or whatever is responsible for the kidnappings should look out. :D

IC: Kware (Central Concourse)

Kware wasn't keen on Mata Nui and the Great Spirits and all that, but he found himself thanking them for his height. It was the only thing that helped him keep track of Orde in all the commotion in the Central Concourse. He saw Orde and the captain of the guard--what was his name?--conversing with Tawhito, and then the three started heading for the Turaga's hall. Kware pushed through the crowd of people and followed. No doubt that captain had information, and Kware wanted to know what it was.

GM IC: It didn't take too long for Turano to realise that he was not being followed only by the gawking crowd, but by a particularly determined individual as well. This Hirohi didn't seem content only to watch the three. It was clear that he wanted to talk to them as well.

"Sir," he began, turning to face Kware "I realise you must have questions, but now is not the time. I must confer with these two, and a public announcement will be made in time. For now, however, fear not. The city will be safe until we are done talking".

ppg2.png

IC: Tarua (Streets)

"His wife was taken in her sleep just last night, perhaps the latest of the disappearances."

The Ta-Toa caught up to the other two, speaking bluntly. She raised her staff once she finished, letting flames blossom from the tip. In the shape of almost a rope of fire, it snaked slowly forwards, clearing a trail through the crowd. The rope unraveled and spread apart, forming a path wide enough for even Kware to walk ahead easily should he need to, without any heat in the middle of the duo of ropes. It was a simple enough tactic, no many would be willing to get burnt just for the sake of staying in the way.

Saying no more, Tarua simply lets that fact filter through the minds of the group. remaining silent and holding the path clear.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Kware (Central Concourse)

Kware glanced back at the Ta-Toa and gave her a grateful nod. He turned his attention back to the captain and stepped closer, no longer having to worry about the crowd.

Calmly, he said, "I understand you're trying to be careful here, but I figure the sooner we get the details hashed out, the sooner I can get my wife back, and to be honest, she's all I really care about. I don't want to wait for some watered-down public announcement. Now I'm not just you're average citizen--I've seen my share of battles. The Guard can only be stretched so thin, so you're probably going to need all the help you can get. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone better than me."

He realized that sounded like bragging, but he didn't care. It was the truth. He only hoped the captain could see that.

GM IC: Turano looked back sternly at Kware, but it was Turaga Tawhito who answered. "Very well then. For those closest to the victims, I suppose an exception could be made. It is only right that you should be the first to receive any new information on your loved ones plight... I take it you do know something of the others?" he raised an eyebrow at Turano. The guard captain nodded, so he continued. "It is good, then. You may follow us and hear what you may. Bring your companions also. A guardswoman's opinion will always be valued, and though I do not know your other friend, she is trying to help you, as am I. That should be enough for now, I think."

A couple of minutes later, the six of them were all sat down around the large round table of the Turaga's conference room. The crowds outside had been well kept at bay by Tarua's firey ropes, and now the other guards had taken over, and with nothing more to see, the mob slowly dispersed. Another pair of guards were posted outside the conference room's door, and the room itself was soundproofed.

"Captain Turano," Tawhito began. "You requested this meeting, so it is fitting that we should hear you first. As always, let no falsehoods be spoken within this chamber. This is a city of the earth, and it serves no purpose to be false, for the earth cannot be deceived. And neither" he spoke, tapping his mask "can I. Formalities aside, let us begin!"

All eyes turned to Turano. In spite of his proud bearing, he looked a wreck. He hadn't slept since his disappearance, grime covered his body and a small trickle of blood leaked from a cut below his mask. It was clear he was all but out on his feet, though he kept himself going for their sakes.

"Three days ago" he reported, "I was kidnapped by a group of Dark Hunters. I was not the first, but I was their greatest target. They wanted information. They were carrying a new device they seemed quite proud of, and named the 'pain gun'. Anyone caught in its beam experiences" he swallowed "great agony. Every part of their body seems like it is being stabbed, crushed and burnt, though no wound is given.

"What they wanted to, I could not give them. They believe that we in Katipo possess a powerful artifact of some kind, though I know not what, and told them so. They did not believe this, stating that I and others had previously ambushed a group of Hunters and taken it by force. This happened, they claim, a little over two months ago, during our trip to the surface. By bad luck (or so I first thought), I matched the description of the being who had done it, and they had asked after me, eventually receiving word of this city and coming here. Seeking information, they began kidnapping citizens to interrogate until they could finally capture me. When I denied all of this and told them I had no knowledge of any powerful object in Katipo, they were not pleased. They called me a lair." He seemed to sink a little lower at the memory of it.

"The other being they asked after was Toa Orde, by name even. They said that he too had attacked the hunters for this artifact. They wanted to know everything about you, which again I denied them. This continued for a long and weary time, until one big brute they called Devastator got angry and lost it. He started yelling about his greatness, like he thought he was some kind of god. How dared I refuse him, the mightiest of all? He was in a rage. In the end, he proclaimed that it didn't matter. He would just storm into Katipo and take what they sought, blasting aside anyone who dared to challenge him. He was rambling on about his magnificence and power and what he would do while the others tried to clam him down. That was when I escaped. His willingness to take on an entire city demonstrated a sort of courage. I broke my chains, grabbed my mask and ran for it. I saw the other prisoners, but I had no time to save them also. I just ran in the confusion, and came back here as fast as I could on the strength of Devastator's courage.

That is where I have been the last three days. Our city is under a great threat, for a believe that if we drive away this group of hunters, they will only send more for as long as they believe that we have what they want. Driving them away would only reinforce this view, I fear."

Turano stopped speaking and stared weakly down at the table. In the wake of his revelations, the room was silent.

ppg2.png

IC: Kware (Conference Room)

After Turano finished speaking, Kware cycled through the information. Something had caught his attention, something Turano had said about the kidnappings...

"...they began kidnapping citizens to interrogate until they could finally capture me." Key words: until, finally, me.

Wherya said something, but it barely registered. Kware leaned forward and focused his amber eyes on Turano.

"Did the Dark Hunters actually tell you that you were the ultimate target of the kidnappings?" he asked. "Or did you just assume that? Because if they did tell you that, why would they kidnap Teota--my wife--two or three days after they kidnapped you? If you were who they were after all along, why take Teota? Even if they just wanted those on the team that went to the surface, it doesn't make sense."

Kware realized, of course, that Teota's kidnapping might not be significant, but that whole pain gun thing sounded nasty, and he didn't like the thought of it being used on her.

GM IC: The guards squinted into the darkness, holding their lightstones higher in an attempt to penetrate the darkness. "No" decided one of the Matoran guardsmen as the scope of his akaku turned in place. "Though it is another weird composite. If I'm not mistaken, that's a nui-jaga. With wings."

No sooner had he said it than an angry chittering sounded and a gout of blinding venom flew out of the darkness towards the group.

(To be edited.)

Edited by BionicleBordeaux

GM IC (Tawhito's Hall):

"Well, I think it's all pretty straightforward what we should do. We need to find this artifact before the Dark Hunters tear the place down looking for it"

"Didn't you hear me?" Turano snapped at Wherya's interjection. "The thing is not in Katipo! It never was! They have to have me confused for someone else! I never fought them during our trip to the surface, and neither did Orde, though I'm confounded if I know how they got his name. If you won't believe me, ask Tarua. She was there, she remembers."

"Did the Dark Hunters actually tell you that you were the ultimate target of the kidnappings?" he asked. "Or did you just assume that? Because if they did tell you that, why would they kidnap Teota--my wife--two or three days after they kidnapped you? If you were who they were after all along, why take Teota? Even if they just wanted those on the team that went to the surface, it doesn't make sense."

"Perhaps Turano was their original ultimate goal" Orde suggested reasonably. "But he didn't give them what they wanted. I was the other one they mentioned. Perhaps your Teota was an innocent victim, taken only because she was my neighbour. If the hunters wanted to kidnap me without leaving any trace as they did the others, they may have kidnapped her to learn something of my habits. She was just a step on the way to a further goal."

ppg2.png

IC: Wherya (Conference Room)

"You're thinking in too simple terms, Captain" I shot back at the Hirohi.

"The Dark Hunters claim you attacked them and stole something from them, you yourself claim, in honesty if Tawhito's not saying anything, that you never did that."

"Then we have to ask ourselves... what could make the Hunters think it was you. A shapeshifter, a Mahiki? Or maybe it actually was you, only under the complete control of someone else"

"Point being, I think this artifact is here somewhere, if not in the city itself, then somewhere nearby"

Edited by Gyro Gearloose

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I suppose you are right," Kware said, shifting in his seat and rubbing his aching head. It made sense, of course. It didn't make him feel much better, but it made sense.

He turned his attention back to Turano and Wherya's conversation, the gist of which he had heard.

"... I think this artifact is here somewhere, if not in the city itself, then somewhere nearby."

"And I would guess that finding out who did attack the Dark Hunters would be a good step toward finding out what's going on."

GM IC:

"I think this artifact is here somewhere, if not in the city itself, then somewhere nearby"

"That still doesn't add up" Turano said, getting exasperated now. "If it was a shapeshifter, an illusion or something else cast by someone who wished to frame me (and I can't imagine why they would) they it would be they who had this thing, not us. This battle took place months ago, and many kio from here. Whoever now has the artifact is long gone. The only way it could possibly be here is if I really did do it and then forgot all about the whole thing..."

Suddenly, the captain's eyes found a new focus, and they flicked up and bored heavily into Orde. "Orde. They knew your name, not just what you looked like. They wanted you. You can alter memories. Is there something here you're not telling me?"

There was a pause, and Orde took a deep breath in. "Yes" he replied, meeting Turano's hard brown eyes. "There was a point in the past when I altered your memories. But, not without good reason. Knowing what you knew posed a danger to Katipo, and, at the time, you asked me to remove the information from your head. I still stand by my promise not to reveal it to you except in greatest need, so you'll just have to trust your past self on that one. If it helps at all, that Turano wanted to pass on some advice: 'don't be afraid of the dark, and never get on Tarua's bad side'.

Right now, it doesn't matter whether this thing that the hunters seek is even in Katipo or not, and I wouldn't tell you even if I knew. What matters is what you said first: there are Dark Hunters camped outside our city, and we need a way to fix that. If you can provide directions to their hideout, I would be happy to lead a guard force to go out and capture them, or at least retrieve those that they have taken prisoner. Now that we know what has happened to them, they shouldn't have to be prisoners any longer than they have to."

ppg2.png

IC:Vosa

The poison from the flying Nui-Jaga hit Vosa's face,he shrieked a horrible sound.Vosa's medicine was overpowered by the rage from the Nui-Jaga's poison,he charged at the scorpion blindly, waiting for his teeth to sink into the Rahi.

GM IC: Vosa's fang swords bit into the rahi's legs, but the beast reared up to throw him backwards, swinging its pincers fiercely. It struck out hard, and all of a sudden ice was forming around Vosa's right arm. It began as a coating of frost, but in mere seconds it had expanded into a thick chunk, coating his limb from the elbow down.

Behind Vosa, the other guards cried out, launching their disks at the rahi. The weaken kanoka took their toll on the beast, draining a portion of its strength, but it wasn't down yet. It came back at Vosa, in pain and ready for some revenge.

ppg2.png

Vosa shrieked louder,and broke free from the ice(hope i'm not meta-gaming here.). Vosa charged at the Nui-Jaga and sunk his teeth(Mouth),and ate the flesh from the Nui-Jaga(I hope I'm not Meta-Gaming here too.).

IC: Tarua (Council Room)

This information, was, to say the least, strange.

Don't be afraid of the dark. An odd piece of advice, living down here basically meant that if you were, you wouldn't stay long. Darkness, or at the very least the dim atmosphere, was simply apart of living in the city. But perhaps this other Turano had meant the element Darkness, or something or one calling themselves that.

Settling on that thought, Tarua turned her attention to the second part of the message. Don't get on her bad side. Thinking on it, Tarua actually found that she had never really gotten angry. While being a smith in the mountains, there wasn't anything or one to make her angry, and so annoyance was the limit of that. She's found herself to be a relatively patient person as well, so honestly she wasn't sure about this bad side Orde said Turano once spoke of. With a frown, Tarua decided that the answer was likely locked away in memory much like Turano's was.

Shaking away her thoughts, the Ta-Toa refocused into the conversation at hand and nodded, narrowing her eyes and letting a burst of heat and flame flare from her staff, indicating her support of Orde's idea and intention to be on the force as well.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Kware leaned forward when Orde mentioned something about leading a force to rescue the prisoners.

"I'm no guard, but I'd be willing to go with you to get the prisoners," he said, not adding that he would go whether they gave him permission or not.

IC Kaltok:

Kaltok grinned as the beast lept forward. Clutching his warhammer, he spun it around, gaining momentum, then slammed it head-on into the beast's head.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

GM IC (Tawhito's Hall): "This is a deep matter" Turaga Tawhito commented. "I dislike so much keeping of secrets when such danger is about, but that is a matter for another time. We will speak further, but for now I think Orde is right. We should go out and capture these hunters and reclaim the people of our city from their grasp.

Kware, even though you are not a guard, I will not discourage you from fighting for those you love. I doubt I could stop you if I tried. Still, be careful. Love is strong and will endure until the world's end, but even so it does not shield the lovers from harm.

Orde, you may lead the expedition. Gather all of the guard that you can, but be ready to leave within the hour. Turano has only just escaped them, and I do not wish to give the hunters time to prepare a response. Get the location out of Turano, and then see that he goes to get some rest. Mata Nui knows he needs it, but so does anyone who even looks at him.

Tarua, you should go with them on this. Take the detective with you as well. Even though she is not with the guard, we can always use a Toa's power against such dangerous adversaries. And, to be honest, she knows a bit to much to go wandering off out of our sight. I don't want stories of Dark Hunters and mysterious objects causign the people out there to panic, or have the information fall to beings who would misuse it."

The Turaga clapped his hands together and stood up. "We are done, then. You are all dismissed. Go about your tasks, and quickly!"

GM IC (Deep Mines): Vosa held the scorpion down, tearing at its flesh as he did. The beast was strogn and fought against him, but he bought all the time Kaltok needed to bring his hammer down on the rahi's head. There was a wet crunch as he broke through the exo-skeleton and splattered the two of them with vaguely fluorescent green jaga-blood. The thing was dead, but where it had come from remained a mystery.

OOC: Meta-gaming is having characters know things they have no way of knowing, so now, you didn't do that. What Vosa did could be considered and auto-hit, but since it was on an NPC, it doesn't matter nearly so much as if it had been a PC. To sum up, it's fine.

GM IC (Hammer Base): Bo-Kal sat quietly in his chair, looking over a map of the city. He was planning where he might conduct the next raid, and who he might send. In truth, he was a little late in doing so. The meeting would begin soon, and he expected his underlings to start turning up any minute. He looked up at the clock on the wall, and nodded to himself. He still had enough time to pick a spot, though he doubted whether it would make much difference. He had a lot of good options to choose from.

ppg2.png

IC Kaltok

"EWWW!" Kaltok hollered and jumped back. He began frantically brushing the blood off his armor.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Tarua (Meeting Hall)

She nods curtly, glancing over at the Onu-Toa to watch her reaction while shifting her weight onto the other leg and switching the staff across her body as well to move it out of the way so Tarua's free hand is on the side where the Onu-Toa stands.

IC: Eplou (Hammer Base)

Thunk. Thunk. A Ruri walks through the Hammer base, making his way slowly down to where his boss, Bo-Kal, and probably some others await. He holds a helmet in his hands, which are covered by vicious-looking spiked gauntlets, and continues on his way in no particular hurry. It was a few minutes til the meeting, after all.

OOC: Eplou is open for interaction with other Hammer characters for perhaps a post or something in greeting before the meeting. :P

E: oh noes my colors I need them

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

The Turaga granted him permission to be part of the team to rescue the captives, but also gave him a warning. Kware wasn't sure what to make of that. As Tawhito finished talking and left, Kware kept his eyes on him.

As he rose in tandem with Tarua, Kware turned his attention to Orde. "When do you plan on moving out?" He tried to keep his tone curious, but the growing headache consistently reminded him of Teota's absence, and he wasn't sure he could hide the impatience he felt.