Home Grown Alaskan Sprites

Voxumo

Alright, here is my order:

Style: Rayg

Primary color: Keetongu orange

Secondary color: Silver

Mask: Looks like a Rahkshi head, but with a two or three small spikes on top since it is a Kadin.

Mask color: Keetongu orange

Eye color: Red

Body build: Torso is a silver Piraka torso but with Mata Nui's chestplate in Keetongu orange over it. I hope that's not too hard. (He has Metru hips btw.)

Weapon: Silver Air Saber

Cape/Wings: None. 

Notes: He has a hunched back, and Inika legs. The Piraka thigh pieces are his forearms, and he has silver Nuva shoulder armor.

Thank You!

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Mask: Looks like a Rahkshi head, but with a two or three small spikes on top since it is a Kadin.

Body build: Torso is a silver Piraka torso but with Mata Nui's chestplate in Keetongu orange over it. I hope that's not too hard. (He has Metru hips btw.)

Notes: He has a hunched back, and Inika legs. The Piraka thigh pieces are his forearms, and he has silver Nuva shoulder armor.

Thank You!

Yeah.... Will get to this one when i get time.

Gonna need you to also clarify what you mean by metru hips and piraka thigh pieces.. Also can tell you right now that likely the hunched back will not be a part of it, though I will give it a try if i feel confident enough.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thank You!

Yeah.... Will get to this one when i get time.

Gonna need you to also clarify what you mean by metru hips and piraka thigh pieces.. Also can tell you right now that likely the hunched back will not be a part of it, though I will give it a try if i feel confident enough.

Metru hips are the hip pieces used in the Toa metru to attach the legs to the body, and were used in most later sets. For the forearms, it would probably be easier to use the Rahkshi lower legs since they probably have a sprite already.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Ah, that is what you meant by metru hips, makes more sense now. And I do have piraka sprites so could do them even.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Is possible you could make a vortixx or Skakdi, and if so I'd like  to order two more sprites.

Sprite:1

Style:Rayg

Primary Color: Black

Secondary Color: Silver

Mask: Roodaka's Head

Mask Color: Exact Same coloring as Roodaka (Mainly black with silver for the moth and pony-tail thing)

Eye color: Lightish purple

Body Build: Roodaka's

Weapon: a silver bow and arrow, though if you cant do that, an Energy siphon blade and Protosteel shield (Please note, I only want the shield if the bow isn't possible).

Cape/wings: None

Sprite: 2

Style: Rayg

Primary Color: Silver

Seconary Color: Light Grey

Mask: Thok's Head

Mask Color: Silver

Eye Color: Light blue with a  medium blue pupil

Weapon: A Battle ax with purple trim on the ax blades

Wings/Cape: None

Thanks

Edited by TheSkakdiChronicler

I am working on these two sprite orders. Things have been a bit busy and as such have not found much time, but they are not being ignored either...

Update:

Got your sprite done, to the best of my ability, RahkshiToa

rahkshitoa.png

Also Skakdi Chronicler I got your first one done, the vortixx and am still working on the skakdi

skakdi_chronicler_vortixx.png

The bow was the trickiest part since I had to make that by scratch

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, when I get to it, since inorder to make the actual sprite larger, and not just the image, i have to take it back to paint, resize it and then redo the transparency with gimp. 

Update: Here are your larger versions

skakdi_chron_larger.png

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 1 month later...

*Blows the dust off of MSpaint*

Just need a few answers before I can begin.

Regarding the body, do you want it Pohatu-style, as in upside down, or regular such as tahu or kopaka?

Also do you want the pickaxe any specifc color? And for that matter do you want it in a 'staff' form or regular one-handed pickaxe?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I don't think I can make the white 'glow'.. at least I don't know a technique to do it. But aside from that your request has been noted and shall be worked on.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Ok I got all the sprites done. First here is yours Hiram

Hiram_big.pngHiram_small.png

Now for yours Carson.. I did two seperate versions. This is because of the crimson. The color I have listed as crimson has a brownish hue to it, so what I did was made one sprite with the crimson, and another with a color closer to the crimson I believe you had in mind.

Here is the first crimson

Carson_Crimson_1_big.pngCarson_Crimson_1_small.png

and here is the second version of crimson, or rubine as my file has it named

Carson_Crimson_2_big.pngCarson_Crimson_2_small.png

So yeah, there are your sprites. Hopefully you two enjoy them.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I have two sprite requests. Here's the first

Sprite style: Rayg

Primary color: Black

Secondary color: Metru Red

Mask: Hydraxon's mask

Mask color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Body build: Toa Metru

Cape and or Feather/Bat wings: Nope

Weapon: Mata Nui's sword from the movie

The other one, I would like the same thing, but the black replaced with Metru Red and the red replaced with orange

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have two sprite requests. Here's the first
Primary color: Black
Secondary color: Metru Red
Mask: Hydraxon's mask
Mask color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Body build: Toa Metru
Cape and or Feather/Bat wings: Nope
Weapon: Mata Nui's sword from the movie

The other one, I would like the same thing, but the black replaced with Metru Red and the red replaced with orange

Sorry about the late response... For some odd reason this topic didn't show up in my new content section so i wasn't even aware you had posted until I came to check on something. I should be able to have your sprites done in a week... and I'll try to get the mata-nui sword as close to the movie version as I am capable of... since it is a rather odd design.

Edited by Voxumo: Master of Fikou

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 1 month later...

Primary color: Grey

Secondary color: Black

Mask: Noble Matatu

Mask color: Grey

Eye color: Yellow

Body build: If you can, a slightly wider version of the inika build. Like a larger torso. Also, shorter legs and larger arms.

Weapon: none

Notes: Can I have him facing forward.

Edited by VahkiDane

Primary color: Grey

Secondary color: Black

Mask: Noble Matatu

Mask color: Grey

Eye color: Yellow

Body build: If you can, a slightly wider version of the inika build. Like a larger torso. Also, shorter legs and larger arms.

Weapon: none

Notes: Can I have him facing forward.

How much larger of a torso? Are you wanting it to appear more muscular? Also how much shorter legs and larger arms?

Here is your generic Inika build sprite for reference

Example.png

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu