• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Fusion Images and Press Release

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,525 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2014 - 02:52 PM

Yesterday we shared the news of LEGO Fusion, the upcoming LEGO experience that combines building with bricks with interactive gaming. Today we have some official images as well as the press release and fact sheet for LEGO Fusion, courtesy of the LEGO PR group Flashpoint. To get more detail about what's coming later this year, read on!

View the full article

#2 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 25-May 09
  • 2,138 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2014 - 06:37 PM

This actually sounds pretty cool. I like how it's not just building like Life of George was, but your buildings have a purpose in game, including how you build them. I may have to try this out.

Also, as a graphic designer, I love the logos.

~click.gif

tohu_head_by_0nuku-d88efx4.jpg

Thanks for voting Tohu 2015, winner of GAC #21, A Picture is Worth a Thousand Likes!

Rahkshi Corpus Profiles BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

Latest Blog Entry: Art to MOC Contest!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users