• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Watch all Hero Factory Episodes Online

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,359 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2014 - 07:29 AM

BZPower member fishers64 has discovered that you can now watch all eleven Hero Factory episodes online on the Hero Factory website. If you missed one of them when they aired on TV or didn't get the Rise of the Rookies and Savage Planet DVDs or don't feel like paying for them on your favourite streaming service or whatever your reasons may have been, now's your chance to catch up. While you're at it, BZPower member Lenny7092 has started a discussion thread asking about your favourite Hero Factory episode so you can head there right after watching the episodes to share your thoughts!

View the full article

#2 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Master of Fragmentation Rampant

• 5,456 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 30 2014 - 01:31 AM

Actually, there's only 9 episodes: 

Rise of the Rookies (4)

Ordeal of Fire (1)

Savage Planet (1)

Breakout (1)

Brain Attack (1)

Invasion From Below (1)

4 + 5 = 9; the website breaks up Breakout and Savage Planet into Parts 1 & 2, so it lists 11, but that be an error. 

#3 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 11,076 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jun 30 2014 - 05:22 AM

Actually, there's only 9 episodes: 

Rise of the Rookies (4)
Ordeal of Fire (1)
Savage Planet (1)
Breakout (1)
Brain Attack (1)
Invasion From Below (1)

4 + 5 = 9; the website breaks up Breakout and Savage Planet into Parts 1 & 2, so it lists 11, but that be an error.

The two parts of Savage Planet and Breakout are actually regarded as two seperate episodes. This isn't the first occasion I see them handled this way, TV scheduled also referenced to them as seperate episodes and HEROsector01 does so, too.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui, Jun 30 2014 - 05:23 AM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#4 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 366 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2014 - 05:14 PM

That is very awesome to hear! :) I love the TV series, so I'll watch the episodes 8-11 again because there are no DVD's them. :(
I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#5 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 242 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 08:00 PM

It's great to see all of the Hero Factory episodes posted on the official site. People won't have to worry about copyright claims on other sites now.

#6 Offline creation

creation
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts

Posted Jul 07 2014 - 12:09 PM

Great! Finally able to catch up on old episodes.

I was Hahli on MakutaFest 2014. I started "Makuta Meso" and was asked to write Eljay fanfic. Read it here: http://www.bzpower.c...non/?hl=+cannon

Workin' on 1:1 Ga-Koro!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users