• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Set Review: 76021 The Milano Spaceship Rescue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,358 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 09:41 PM

Legendary Star-Lord
This review is coming to you at lightspeed, thanks to Star-Lord and his new friends in keeping the galaxy safe! Equipped with some sharp weapons and Star-Lord's Element Gun, the Guardians of the Galaxy take to the skies in the new set The Milano Spaceship Rescue. Just who or what are the Guardians rescuing? Will they survive the encounter against Ronan the Accuser and the Sakaaran? Read the review, and watch on, to find out!

View the full article

#2 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,434 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 10:08 PM

While normally I don't buy the superhero sets, the Milano has really caught my interest. I'm fairly excited for the Guardians of the Galaxy movie and the characters look great, but the design is what stands out to me. The colors of the Milano and the unique shaping on the wings are my favorite parts, and the resemblance this set has to some great bird of prey makes it even cooler (though the actual ship doesn't look quite the same, it's probably the dishes on the front and the yellow "beak"). I must have this set to swoosh around my bedroom!

~click.gif

ninjathumb_by_0nuku-d807hxd.jpgLNABanner.jpg

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users