Exciting LEGO Announcement Coming Friday

Hapori Tohu

Aside from the filename of the image, take note of the six colours at the top and bottom.

Yup! Thought the yellow looks out of place, if you know what I am referring to...

So when they do bring it back, I wonder what the media will be like? Are we going to get great Ghost made videos directed by Faber again?

TAK

That would be so amazing. Ghost animations were one of the best part of Bionicle IMO.

I'm thinking that if the NYCC panel was always going to be Bionicle, then this reveal on Friday will be saying "Yes, yes, it is coming back, you're all very clever cybersleuths, have some teaser images and we'll go into detail at our NYCC panel."

That's a waste of marketing time, effort and potential. No sane person who has any qualifications for marketing would decide it was a good idea to build up suspense for an announcement of an announcement that everyone would have to wait 4 days + 1 month for.

I'm not saying that's what Lego's going to do, but "announcement of an announcement"-style marketing isn't unheard of.  It happens pretty frequently in the games industry, for instance.

Looking forward to Friday!

Teaser for a trailer. Lol thank you games industry.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

So when they do bring it back, I wonder what the media will be like? Are we going to get great Ghost made videos directed by Faber again?

TAK

Did Faber actually direct any of the promotional videos? Most of the ones I remember were directed by Jeppe Fonnesbæk.

He did the 2007 videos from Ghost, from what I know.

TAK

[MNOLG The Movie Website]

rsz_1onua1024.png
Need to start a poll? Or start a topic in Games & Trivia? PM me!

That file name mistake is hilarious. GG, poor employee. :lol:

Does disappointingly ruin the suspense though...

~|ET|~

I disagree. Knowing that this is actually about BIONICLE is making me even more excited now. :)

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

How really really REALLY hope that if it IS bionicle, that they will release official images of the sets! No more poor quality leaked photos!

I don't know if we can expect official pics of all the sets just yet—it's still several months until they become available, so they'll want to try to spread it out to maintain that hype. I would expect maybe one or two of the sets to be revealed, and a teaser site to open which will gradually reveal the rest.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother