New Bionicle wallpapers!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66138404@N06/

I was just linked to some new Bionicle 2015 wallpapers by my friend, Brigs. There is so much to remark at and absorb from these new wallpapers. I think we all expected a few classic fan-services from the reboot, but I don't think any of us expected just how many we would get so soon. First of all, we can see some nice quality of the new animation style, which is neat, but that's nothing compared to everything else in the wallpapers. First of all, these wallpapers mark the return of the classical Matoran language, yup, the original Mata Nui one. Oh, and the text on the Tahu wallpaper translates to the original Tahu catchphrase which those of you who were original fans ought to recognize, yes, the classic "Water is for Wimps!" one. My nostalgia senses are already overloading. But wait, perhaps the most interesting development from these wallpapers can be seen in the Gali wallpaper, which is easily the least impressive at first glance- until you look carefully. Do you see that? Yes, it's the immortal logo which helped to define the line: "Unity, Duty, Destiny!" These fan-services are pretty awesome, and my faith in LEGO and the reboot has now been restored. :)