Sharing

Icicle

There are share buttons on the bottom of each topic which include twitter and a few other sites. The mobile version has share on twitter and FB too. I don't know if I'm mistaking rules after the long downtime, but aren't social networking sites banned here?I don't mind it but does that mean that there was a change in the rules or if that's something that can't be changed on IBP?

Hey look I almost have 1000 posts

Twitter has always been allowed here. Few of the staff members even link to Twitter from their blogs. :)I can't speak for the other social sites linked below, though.Also, questions like these should probably be posted in the BZPower Q&A Forum.

Edited by Erebus

jlovfkk.jpg

Twitter has always been allowed here. Few of the staff members even link to Twitter from their blogs. :)

Indeed. Twitter has been allowed for quite some time now.

I actually heard that tumblr is allowed now.As for the other one... No.

Now it's true that I have been gone for a while, but I have not heard that an exception has been made for it. I did some searching on the archives and as of March 17th, 2011 (quite close to the start of the downtime), it is still prohibited on BZPower. There have been no policy changes regarding social networking sites since then.

The other one you mentioned is indeed banned, so I'm not even gonna name it. That's why it's not on the Share list.

It's on the mobile version, though.
That's odd that the button shows up on the mobile app. Unfortunately, BZPower has no control over the mobile version, and if we did, that share button would be gone, just as it is when the forums are viewed regularly. It was removed from here for a reason.Just know that right now, Twitter is the only acceptable social networking site.Question answered, topic closed...and darn it, I'm going to bed.