A Rude Awakening: A BIONICLE/EUIV Modification

That works.

Should it be with or without the gold lines?  I like both.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Is this good?

vorox_enclave_flag_3.jpg

I had originally done something like that, but there was too much information going on in such a small amount of space. Nice designs though, we could use that for other Vorox flags (rather then always using scorpions).

I am gathering the screenshots, so hold thine horses.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

EDIT: I am currently making flags for the rest of the Barraki (save Carapar, whom is dead). After reading about their personalities and what the flag colors might stand for when describing a mix about the countries priorities and their personalities, would anyone have ideas about each person's flag? Aidan, if you want to make these, tell me and I'll tell you want I want.

Can you link to the sources (or describe) the differences between the Barraki? Like from wherever you read about their different personalities and imperial priorities. BS01 doesn't have that much info. 

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

EDIT: I am currently making flags for the rest of the Barraki (save Carapar, whom is dead). After reading about their personalities and what the flag colors might stand for when describing a mix about the countries priorities and their personalities, would anyone have ideas about each person's flag? Aidan, if you want to make these, tell me and I'll tell you want I want.

Can you link to the sources (or describe) the differences between the Barraki? Like from wherever you read about their different personalities and imperial priorities. BS01 doesn't have that much info. 

There isn't much there, which is why we need to make something that goes with what has been presented. Kalmah is cold and decisive; Pridak is wrathful and  ruthless but can put that aside to see strategy; Mantax is paranoid and slow to trust (only because he was looking for the traitor, which after Takadox revealed himself to be that, I am not sure if his personality changed or not, or just other parts of it thence unburied after); Takadox is untrustworthy an manipulative; Ehlek is like Pridak but without restrictions (if there are other differences, please do tell me).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright here are some screenshots:

First, these are pictures of the base game:

Main Menu - I can't wait to finish the map, it will look as beautiful as the one you see here. The blue will be replaced with a stone brown, and the gold with a protodermic metallic teal (unless you have another idea).

Country Selection - The dates off to the left are bookmarks that let you select a game's start date, to the bottom is the bookmark description. Here is a bookmark of the Thirty Years' War, see how the both the world has changed and the. Map view here is terrain, if you couldn't tell. From afar, the game displays the entire country's name, while if you scroll in the game shows the individual province name.

Different map views: Terrain (above). Country. Religious. Trade. Economy (the closer a color is to green, the more prosperous a province is). Holy Roman Empire (dark green means you are part of the empire, medium green mean you can elect the next emperor (an electorate state), light green means that you are the Emperor and not only rule over the empire, put are the member states guardian as well. Yellow stripes means that a foreign country has a land that legally belongs to the HRE, and the light green stripes means that is land the Emperor holds that is not part of the HRE. In A Rude Awakening, Free Peoples Dominion and New Atero/Ateros Nova will work like this, said state protecting the lesser matoran and agori states and working with the Kini Nui (papal replacement)) against ruthless foreign powers and religious dissenters).

Now, here is what some of the flags look like (sorry I forgot to replace Portugal's flag) in-game. If you can't tell, some of the flags need to be fixed so they are more visible in-game, like some flags need to be more centered (sorry about that, Crusader Kings II requires flags to be more up top, I must have gotten mixed up *insert mixed-up lunchables platypus here*) or be made brighter, like the Makuta flag.  Here is in-game gameplay with the Skrall flag instead of Venice's with a diplomacy window featuring diplomatic options with France sporting the Barraki flag; and here is a closeup of the unit sprite and flags. After i am done with the map, I will begin work on the units and see how I can make units like Vorox and Zyglak (the game utilizes horses camels and elephants, and people have made polar bears, panda bears and probably MLP ponies, so I know it is possible). And here is the nation summary.

Hope this gave some enlightenment into the game. :D

EDIT: Fixed one typo. Almost got it perfect, dang!

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I made a new banner, I hope everyone thinks it is as cool as I think it is.  :D

a_rude_awakening_banner.jpg

...Oh, I meant to put sand on it, maybe protodermic borders. :lol:  I fix it up later.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

...Oh, I meant to put sand on it, maybe protodermic borders. :lol:  I fix it up later.

May I ask alphabet the text at the top is?

There isn't much there, which is why we need to make something that goes with what has been presented. Kalmah is cold and decisive; Pridak is wrathful and  ruthless but can put that aside to see strategy; Mantax is paranoid and slow to trust (only because he was looking for the traitor, which after Takadox revealed himself to be that, I am not sure if his personality changed or not, or just other parts of it thence unburied after); Takadox is untrustworthy an manipulative; Ehlek is like Pridak but without restrictions (if there are other differences, please do tell me).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Menu - I can't wait to finish the map, it will look as beautiful as the one you see here. The blue will be replaced with a stone brown, and the gold with a protodermic metallic teal (unless you have another idea).

Country Selection - The dates off to the left are bookmarks that let you select a game's start date, to the bottom is the bookmark description. Here is a bookmark of the Thirty Years' War, see how the both the world has changed and the. Map view here is terrain, if you couldn't tell. From afar, the game displays the entire country's name, while if you scroll in the game shows the individual province name.

Different map views: Terrain (above). Country. Religious. Trade. Economy (the closer a color is to green, the more prosperous a province is). Holy Roman Empire (dark green means you are part of the empire, medium green mean you can elect the next emperor (an electorate state), light green means that you are the Emperor and not only rule over the empire, put are the member states guardian as well. Yellow stripes means that a foreign country has a land that legally belongs to the HRE, and the light green stripes means that is land the Emperor holds that is not part of the HRE. In A Rude Awakening, Free Peoples Dominion and New Atero/Ateros Nova will work like this, said state protecting the lesser matoran and agori states and working with the Kini Nui (papal replacement)) against ruthless foreign powers and religious dissenters).

Now, here is what some of the flags look like (sorry I forgot to replace Portugal's flag) in-game. If you can't tell, some of the flags need to be fixed so they are more visible in-game, like some flags need to be more centered (sorry about that, Crusader Kings II requires flags to be more up top, I must have gotten mixed up *insert mixed-up lunchables platypus here*) or be made brighter, like the Makuta flag.  Here is in-game gameplay with the Skrall flag instead of Venice's with a diplomacy window featuring diplomatic options with France sporting the Barraki flag; and here is a closeup of the unit sprite and flags. After i am done with the map, I will begin work on the units and see how I can make units like Vorox and Zyglak (the game utilizes horses camels and elephants, and people have made polar bears, panda bears and probably MLP ponies, so I know it is possible). And here is the nation summary.

EDIT: Fixed one typo. Almost got it perfect, dang!

Some of the flags I feel need to be slightly readjusted.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

May I ask alphabet the text at the top is?

EDIT: Fixed one typo. Almost got it perfect, dangit!

Some of the flags I feel need to be slightly readjusted.

It is my Ancient Agori Alphabet. Sometime in the future I will make a simplistic, modern one that will barely resemble the Matoran glyphs, and a written tongue for the Skrall based off the ancient agori alphabet as well. If you are interested, the first ideas for A Rude Awakening came from the concept of both my picture here and the description below.

Yeah, I mentioned that already. I'll work on that later, I'm tired.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Hello guys, time for a little update, a map related one at that!

spherus_magna_update_3.1.jpg

'Till next time!

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Another map update. The East is just about done in it's basic shape. Bota Magna has been edited, as well as south West Korta Magna. Aqua Manga's tectonic plate has been edited. First of many foot print valleys caused by the Battle of Bara Magna has been added.

spherus_magna_map_update_4.2.jpg

For the next update, look out for Mata Nui's shape in Aqua Magna that was caused by his landing on said moon via Makuta Teridax's Great Cataclysm. :D

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Shall we start our work once more?

Edited by AidanBionicle1

pure_muscle.png

The flags are coming!

EDIT: I have Updated all of the flags that I have made so that they now fit into the overlay. ( You're welcome Iaredios )

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=554940

Edited by AidanBionicle1

pure_muscle.png

Welcome back guys! I missed y'all! :D And yes, thanks Aidan, I appreciate it man. :)  Once the folder becomes public, you can be sure that I will look at the work.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Here are the four Tribal Vorox Bands flags

Paiete

paiete_flag.jpg

Taileen

taileen_flag.jpg

Yachu

yachu_flag.jpg

Naeboj

naeboj_flag.jpg

pure_muscle.png

I have made the flag for Kini Nui;

kini_nui_flag.jpg

I've made the Order of Mata Nui Flag;

oomn_flag.jpg

pure_muscle.png

I haven't really thought of what the Spherus Magna Kini-Nui would have looked like. Do you think it would mirror the one on Mata-Nui, Metru-Nui, or have new architecture all-together?

Huh, I guess I never thought of the Order having something like that, i always thought of them having a sort-of knightly/orderly crest. Also, do we know if the Mata Nui Stone or anything pertaining to it existed outside of the teachings and rule of the turaga of Mata Nui? We could use this for a Matoran colony if we/you were to come up with something else.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'd imagine the architecture would be a mix of the three. But grand structures (such as the Kini Nui) would mirror that of ones found on mata nui.

And for the OoMN flag. The reason why I chose this is because after mata nui sacrificed the last of his energy and his robot body to the world, the order saw the Mata Nui stone as a symbol of his greatness and thus now uses it as their symbol. Prior to this they used a flag that was white and had the great spirit robot symbol in the center colored gold.

Ive made the flags for the elemental lords of Fire and Water

Fire:

elof_flag.jpg

Water:

elow_flag.jpg

UPDATE:

I have made the flags for the Elemental lords of Jungle and Ice

Jungle

eloj_flag.jpg

Ice

eloi_flag.jpg

Update:

I have made the flags for the Elemental Lords of Sand and Earth

Sand

elos_flag.jpg

Earth

eloe_flag.jpg

pure_muscle.png

Those are great, but I already made one for the Lord of Earth and it has some storyline to it. The flag for water looks a bit weird, and the one for jungle feels to be lacking in depth, could you extend the front-most trunk?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

You actually made one for rock, not earth.

i am sorry, I get the names mixed up. :lol: But on Spherus Magna, the colors of Stone and Earth in the Matoran Universe, brown and black, are assigned to the western tribes of Bara/Korta Magna of Sand and Rock. There is no Earth tribe for that side of the Spherus Magna pangea. :P

EDIT: As you made the tribal flags for numerous Bota Magna, could you make one for a united Bota Magna?

Oh, another thing: Mr. Farshety said that, along with hiring Skrall and Bone Hunters into his ranks, The Shadowed One said that adventurers from races beyond the borders of the area had beckoned his call as well. Would you like to help me concoct biological races that would fit in a world that also has Toa and Barraki in it? Seeing that humanoid lizard in All Our Sins Remembered made me wonder if similar acts of fate transformed other reptiles to become sentient humanoids and gather together to form a civilization way beyond the reaches of our known world.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I have updated some of the flags and I have made the United Bota Mgana Flag as requested.

Water

elow_flag.jpg

Jungle

eloj_flag.jpg

United Bota Magna/The Reunited Tribal Allience of Luhneah

united_bota_magna_flag.jpg

Edited by AidanBionicle1

pure_muscle.png

Can I ask where you got the topographic detail for the Bota Magna flag? Doesn't really look like the one I've made. As central Bota Magna is a carboniferous rainforest (akin to parts of the state of Washington), I should make some more bodies of water so as to provide a greater source of humidity and rain; thanks for indirectly reminding me of that. :P (southern borders of Bota Magna's map texture will potentially resemble that of Abyssinia and other parts of East Africa; I've always imagined Vorwoud having a futuristic-medieval Abyssinian/Nubian flair).

There will be rivers in it once my height-map is finished, but for now you'll have to imagine a carboniferous rainforest with an amazonian river-like apperance for central Bota Magna.

-----------

I am going to be asking the makers of the Medieval II: Total War overhaul modification Broken Crescent if I can use some of their music for this mod to help in making in making an atmosphere for the Spherus Magna inhabitants. Here is some music that seems a bit fitting for southern Bota Magna (if I have permission I'll ask Toa Vanson to make some electronica twists to a couple of the tracks to make a more Bionicle-feel).

Also, I am a friend/acquaintance to the head developer of the Rome: Total War overhaul mod Roma Surrectum II and he should let me use some of the music from that mod to aid in this project (he said yes once for another mod, I'm sure he'll say yes again, he can be a cool guy :P).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

The topographical map of Bota Magna is what i'd think it would have looked like prior to the reformation.

pure_muscle.png

(if I have permission I'll ask Toa Vanson to make some electronica twists to a couple of the tracks to make a more Bionicle-feel).

Yessir, what do you need?

Edited by Toa Vanson

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  

(if I have permission I'll ask Toa Vanson to make some electronica twists to a couple of the tracks to make a more Bionicle-feel).

I was just saying that if I get permission to use some tracks from Broken Crescent and maybe other sources, I'll ask if you could add some electronica touches to some of them.  Stay tuned. :P

The topographical map of Bota Magna is what i'd think it would have looked like prior to the reformation.

Ah, alrighty.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Hey, I have fixed to flags for Tulufu and Vorwoud, But. You still haven't updated them.

I have made the United Zyglak Flag

united_zyglak_flag.jpg

Im going to be working on the various Zyglak Flags soon.

NOTE: I'm aware that it won't all be shown with the overlay, I'm going to fix that.

Edited by Black Six

pure_muscle.png

I was just saying that if I get permission to use some tracks from Broken Crescent and maybe other sources, I'll ask if you could add some electronica touches to some of them.  Stay tuned. :P

No problem.

Hey, I have fixed to flags for Tulufu and Vorwoud, But. You still haven't updated them.

It takes a week or more for folders to become publicly available, so hold tight.  :)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

It takes a week or more for folders to become publicly available, so hold tight.  :)

Derp

pure_muscle.png

I have made 16 zyglak flags

Tudaju

zyglak_flag_1.jpg

Limono

zyglak_flag_2.jpg

Klakks

zyglak_flag_3.jpg

Darae

zyglak_flag_4.jpg

Pokarai

zyglak_flag_5.jpg

Noli

zyglak_flag_6.jpg

Rondor

zyglak_flag_7.jpg

Oliipma

zyglak_flag_9.jpg

Chaz

zyglak_flag_10.jpg

Geila

zyglak_flag_11.jpg

Solmoan

zyglak_flag_12.jpg

Deefhaa

zyglak_flag_13.jpg

Bandao

zyglak_flag_14.jpg

Pomango

zyglak_flag_15.jpg

Tiza

zyglak_flag_16.jpg

Edited by AidanBionicle1

pure_muscle.png

No problem.

So last night I stopped procrastinating and i finally messaged the Broken Crescent head developer (his clown avatar is weird :lol:). He has yet to respond, so I'll let you know when he does. In the mean time, just keep doing what you're doing.  :P

- ---- ----- ---

Quite the Zyglak collection you've got there! And thanks for taking note that a few need to be fixed.

As a small update for everyone: Europa Universalis IV is going to update soon with a new expansion and there has been talk that it will break many mods for it. Fortunately, this mod is still in the embryonic stage and as such won't be affected by it. :D  Lets all be glad that progress is slow, lest we would have to restart.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

So... I have come to realize something... When I cropped the United Zyglak Flag I realized that the 16 smaller flag would not be seen due to the fact that they are so small... I'm going to re-crop it to see if I can fix that.

UPDATE:

So I have updated the flag and here it is, but I really am not a fan of it. I think we should stick to my original version, yeah you can't see the other flags but who really cares. Perhaps it should stay a mystery to the player  :vahi: ( couldn't find something that fits, so I used a vahi.... Because.... Reasons... ) 

Version 2

united_zyglak_flag_2.jpg

Version 1

united_zyglak_flag.jpg

Edited by AidanBionicle1

pure_muscle.png

So... I have come to realize something... When I cropped the United Zyglak Flag I realized that the 16 smaller flag would not be seen due to the fact that thy are so small... I'm going to re-crop it to see if I can fix that.

Oh, I actually didn't notice that. :lol: Thanks for taking the initiative.

EDIT: Quite the misunderstanding. Alright, I understand now.

You should leave it be and stick to thine 1st Version. Maybe it can be a sort of Easter Egg to those that open the flag files in Steam to have a closer look at them. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

So... I have come to realize something... When I cropped the United Zyglak Flag I realized that the 16 smaller flag would not be seen due to the fact that thy are so small... I'm going to re-crop it to see if I can fix that.

Oh, I actually didn't notice that. :lol: Thanks for taking the initiative.

EDIT: Quite the misunderstanding. Alright, I understand now.

You should leave it be and stick to thine 1st Version. Maybe it can be a sort of Easter Egg to those that open the flag files in Steam to have a closer look at them. :P

Exactly!

EDIT: I have come up with a name for the United Zyglak Empire/Kingdom/Tribal Alliance/Nation/ What ever we wish to call it...

Anyway the name that I came up with is;

Zyglaka. Ya I know its not very original but hey perhaps this (what ever we wish to call it) could become a grander nation much like that of Hindustan or that of Great Britain in the base game.

Edited by AidanBionicle1

pure_muscle.png

Heh, I've never played as Hindustan or Great Britain. I know Britain get big and powerful (if it gets created, that is), but I don't know much about Hindustand so I'll take your word on it. :P

Ehh, I'd rather go for something that sounds more authentic. :P I know you are most likely messing around, but let me explain: The Zyglak didn't have contact with the Agori (unless maybe a couple of rag-tag exploration teams akin the to Lewis and Clarke Western Expedition), and even if they did they hate everything related to the Great Beings, so they wouldn't have the little 'a' at the end.

Wait.... what's that i hear? Can it be?? It is! It is!  It's here! Google Translate, to the rescue!

So using said faulty tool of convenience, we can make an authentic name. What language and culture, however, is something that needs to be discussed. It's needs to be something opposite of the Matoran (which is somewhat Maori-based). I tried Aztec, but I can't find a decent translator for it's language of Nahuatl (I was going to translate 'The Risen': The Empire of The Risen). If you know of a good culture to somewhat base the Zyglak upon while mixing it with the Nahuatl religious culture and that of biomechancial exiled lizard people, please do tell me.

So here are some cultural ideas I've had within the past 30 minutes: I am thinking about using the Nahuatl (nah-watt-ill)(Aztec) religion as is presented in-game. That is, if you want to keep stability in your country you must declare flower wars (flower meaning blood) to gather P.O.W.s to use as human sacrifices. This is done to fuel a pantheon of guardian deities, who were forged early on in Zyglak history as a way to give their existence meaning and to have a reason to both be afraid of and hate the rest of the MU. These Guardians will protect the Zyglak from the devils (the Great Beings), but must be nurtured with the life forces of the devil-spawn, other MU inhabitants, mostly the Matoran. This later also effects the Agori, Vorox and Skrall, as each of those races were affected by the Great Beings via the coronation of the Element Lords, who are known as Devil Comrades, rather then Devil-Spawn. This nurturing of the Guardians to feed them for their never-ending battle wit the Devils (GBs) is done via the aforementioned flower wars and raiding parties.

Like the Nahuatl religion in-game, there will be a 'Doom' factor, where the higher the Doom level is the more unstable your country will become (becoming weaker, and making rebels, heretics, and foreign reigions to take root, making an overall anarchy-ridden land). Doom for the Zyglak symbolizes the Guardians losing their fight against the Devils and destruction of their country (the world as they know it) being imminent. This will make the Zyglak a race to be feared, as warfare is part of their beliefs, and they will seek to conquer via hegemony and sacrifices. Each country believes that they are the chosen people to unite the Zyglak, so warfare will be common between these lizard-people. Whoever unites the Zyglak and modernizes them will no doubt become a force to be reckoned with. This will be hard, as the Matoran realms under the command of the Kini-Nui and New Atero have made terraforming machines that will restore their holy homelands to their own sense of habitability, so those said nations will try to take back their 'home-world'.

Do you or anyone else have anything to comment upon or add what I've devised here? The Zyglak are pretty much a clean slate aside from their accidental creation (in the eyes of the Great Beings) and their hatred of the rest of the MU inhabitants.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Heh, I've never played as Hindustan or Great Britain. I know Britain get big and powerful (if it gets created, that is), but I don't know much about Hindustand so I'll take your word on it. :P

Ehh, I'd rather go for something that sounds more authentic. :P I know you are most likely messing around, but let me explain: The Zyglak didn't have contact with the Agori (unless maybe a couple of rag-tag exploration teams akin the to Lewis and Clarke Western Expedition), and even if they did they hate everything related to the Great Beings, so they wouldn't have the little 'a' at the end.

Wait.... what's that i hear? Can it be?? It is! It is!  It's here! Google Translate, to the rescue!

So using said faulty tool of convenience, we can make an authentic name. What language and culture, however, is something that needs to be discussed. It's needs to be something opposite of the Matoran (which is somewhat Maori-based). I tried Aztec, but I can't find a decent translator for it's language of Nahuatl (I was going to translate 'The Risen': The Empire of The Risen). If you know of a good culture to somewhat base the Zyglak upon while mixing it with the Nahuatl religious culture and that of biomechancial exiled lizard people, please do tell me.

So here are some cultural ideas I've had within the past 30 minutes: I am thinking about using the Nahuatl (nah-watt-ill)(Aztec) religion as is presented in-game. That is, if you want to keep stability in your country you must declare flower wars (flower meaning blood) to gather P.O.W.s to use as human sacrifices. This is done to fuel a pantheon of guardian deities, who were forged early on in Zyglak history as a way to give their existence meaning and to have a reason to both be afraid of and hate the rest of the MU. These Guardians will protect the Zyglak from the devils (the Great Beings), but must be nurtured with the life forces of the devil-spawn, other MU inhabitants, mostly the Matoran. This later also effects the Agori, Vorox and Skrall, as each of those races were affected by the Great Beings via the coronation of the Element Lords, who are known as Devil Comrades, rather then Devil-Spawn. This nurturing of the Guardians to feed them for their never-ending battle wit the Devils (GBs) is done via the aforementioned flower wars and raiding parties.

Like the Nahuatl religion in-game, there will be a 'Doom' factor, where the higher the Doom level is the more unstable your country will become (becoming weaker, and making rebels, heretics, and foreign reigions to take root, making an overall anarchy-ridden land). Doom for the Zyglak symbolizes the Guardians losing their fight against the Devils and destruction of their country (the world as they know it) being imminent. This will make the Zyglak a race to be feared, as warfare is part of their beliefs, and they will seek to conquer via hegemony and sacrifices. Each country believes that they are the chosen people to unite the Zyglak, so warfare will be common between these lizard-people. Whoever unites the Zyglak and modernizes them will no doubt become a force to be reckoned with. This will be hard, as the Matoran realms under the command of the Kini-Nui and New Atero have made terraforming machines that will restore their holy homelands to their own sense of habitability, so those said nations will try to take back their 'home-world'.

Do you or anyone else have anything to comment upon or add what I've devised here? The Zyglak are pretty much a clean slate aside from their accidental creation (in the eyes of the Great Beings) and their hatred of the rest of the MU inhabitants.

I think that the Zyglak should (Like you said) be a race based around the concept of sacrifice, only I see it as less of sacrifice but as more of revenge killings that make the Zyglak stronger and from this strength eventually births almost god-like Zyglak warriors that would use disintegration weapons in combat. and I feel like the Zyglak should play a major role in uniting the peoples of the reformed Spherus Magna due to their eventual constant attacks on the peoples of Spherus Magna. This would make it so that the other races of this new universe (including the dark hunters) would decide to forget their differences and ban together to defeat the Zyglak and ultimately unite the whole world.

pure_muscle.png

Well you have to remember that EUIV is a sandbox game. It starts out with some canon for each bookmark, but once the player takes control of a country, anything ins possible within the confines of the game's mechanics. Also, the main villains aren't just going to be the villains, they are one of many: The Dark Hunters, the Skakdi (who under the Golden-Skinned being who i named Tserkoura see themselves as the spiritual successors of Makuta Teridax's Empire), the Skrall, the Jirapa, the Element Lords, and the Barraki, for example, along with the Zyglak. And that is only for the known part of Korta and Bota Magna. Once the area surrounding the abandoned metropolis of Atero is completed, we'll have to fill up the rest of the planet with stories, races and other creations of our own.

I thought the United Korta Magna (Korta Magna being a renamed Bara Magna) would have been something the players could strive to achieve, rather then something that will appear in a bookmark. And I think there shouldn't be a united planet, what kind of fun will be left when the goal has been achieved? That's what i meant be a United Korta Magna, is that alright or do you still think a United Spherus Magna should be present?

The idea of in-game raiding sounds like the vikings from Crusader Kings II, and if their game mechanics could be transferred to EU IV, I definitely would do that. But I thought the Nahuatl religion would be a good substitute, and it also presents a good metaphysical rationalization of their hatred of the other MU (Matoran Universe) inhabitants and could be translated well inside of the game; plus, less work for me to do as all I would need to do is buy the El Dorado expansion-DLC and just rename some things rather than make completely new things.

Can I ask how the sacrificing of matoran would grant such abilities? What you said gave me an idea: the mass sacrificing of people transfers there life energy into a single individual, and he could be a powerful general character; that could translate well into game mechanics. How 'bout that?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png