My Halo Mega Bloks Photography

Kanakalackin

Hey guys!

I recently (by recently I mean a year ago) got into halo Mega Bloks. So far I'm only collecting the figures, but I might nab some sets soon. Rather than have my little Spartans sitting on a shelf, I frequently take them outside to take photos. Here's what I started with:

Big Picture

A couple months later I really got into taking these kinds of photos.

15289317648_4cdeee7b0d_n.jpg15289303718_b87cbfb555_n.jpg15289376167_7794395d88_n.jpg15289059689_25d6b2ef45_n.jpg

Recently I started playing with different light effects

16225692859_97a35ec328_n.jpg16411000462_2f4f2e34ce_n.jpg

And this weekend I'm in Portugal, so I'm having some fun.

16455640141_20e1113f6d_n.jpg16270393079_550f3b1a3d_n.jpg16269957430_a05b82fc33_n.jpg16269021328_b21a235f69_n.jpg

I hope you all have enjoyed looking at these photos as much as I have had taking them. I plan on continuing to do this as much as I can, and maybe try doing it with some larger scale figures in the future.

• Upvote 5

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Dude these are excellent :D really like the idea behind this little hobby of yours and really hope you can get hold of a warthog to add to the collection at some point!

I have a bunch of Halo MB stuff sat here doing nothing which I've been meaning to get shot of for months if you're interested. Shipping would hurt as I'm in the uk but I have loads of figures and a bunch of vehicles too. Got a complete series of minifigs but I forget which one. Couple drop pods too and all sorts of stuff. Hit me up if we can help each other out and keep the pictures coming!

• Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I got the artic Warthog myself. I think I misplaced some of the pieces and the purple craft that also came with the set. These look like they could have come from one of the games themselves... Well with the characters changed to their Mega Blox looks.

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Dude these are excellent :D really like the idea behind this little hobby of yours and really hope you can get hold of a warthog to add to the collection at some point!

That is awesome, though the glow effect in the second Energy Sword pic was a bit screwy.

The Chief in the last pic looked like a game screenshot at first glance. Your pics are also super clear. Excellent work.

These look like they could have come from one of the games themselves... Well with the characters changed to their Mega Blox looks.

Thanks guys! I try to make my pictures as clear as possible. I do need vehicles, badly. I'm planning on making some wall art out of some of these, maybe I could even sell some?

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Well the larger ones do, but I believe I have seen smaller packs that are just the figures or a weapon pod...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yep what Prowl said. There are drop-pods, MAFs (micro-action figures are similar identical to the Lego minifig collectibles) and some small sets like weapons emplacements that don't have vehicles either. I have a bag full of figs without vehicles but I do have a bunch of them too :P

SD, I definitely think some of these would make nice wall art, maybe as several smaller canvas printed shots arranged in a nice feature or pattern on one wall. Would love to see the result if you go through with it. There may be a resale value to them, it's a pretty niche thing though. I'm forever looking at sexy wallart from my favourite franchises but I never buy them because it's my family's house too and not just mine sadly :P

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

• 1 month later...

I'm not planning on getting into Halo yet, but seeing these pictures made me want to go down to my local K-Mart and buy out all the figure packs. As for the pictures, they're very beautiful, high-quality, and just plain awesome. You did an amazing job with these pictures. Keep it up!

• Upvote 2

mindeth the cobwebs