what is your fav toa weapon.

Nuparus drill-gun. Why don't we see more gun like weapons?

Lego has policies to not include heavily militarized thingies in their lines, idk how strick 'cause we've gotten lots of guns n whatnot in other themes and stuff, but, like, Bionicle seems to fit with swords better. shrug.

(they also had a gun on essentially every character 2006 onward, so...)

Anyway! my fav Toa Tool is probably... uhh...

a lot of them, wow. I mean, the air katana has the look and is a pretty unique sword, but the earthshock drills are simply genius, really. Lego outdid themselves with the unique weapon designs here, i simply love all the non-repeat tools. :U

Because their hypocrites. Guns? No! Pirates and Ray guns? Yes!

And I ment gun guns, not cartoony blasters.

Nuparus drill-gun. Why don't we see more gun like weapons?

Lego has policies to not include heavily militarized thingies in their lines, idk how strick 'cause we've gotten lots of guns n whatnot in other themes and stuff, but, like, Bionicle seems to fit with swords better. shrug.

(they also had a gun on essentially every character 2006 onward, so...)

Anyway! my fav Toa Tool is probably... uhh...

a lot of them, wow. I mean, the air katana has the look and is a pretty unique sword, but the earthshock drills are simply genius, really. Lego outdid themselves with the unique weapon designs here, i simply love all the non-repeat tools. :U

Because their hypocrites. Guns? No! Pirates and Ray guns? Yes!

And I ment gun guns, not cartoony blasters.

Ray guns are known for being able to be shown firing without causing any carnage to the person struck, blasters like bionicle used are in a similar vein. you can get awat with a lot more energy blasts in kids stuff than you can bullet storms. (though duncan bulk slipped under the radar somehow?)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png