BIONICLE In Under Two Minutes by SPIRIT

If you are a veteran of this site, chances are the name of SPIRIT sounds familiar to you. If you joined within the last four years now you have the chance to witness a true classic of BZPower history. Wasting no time on big words or unnecessary talk, SPIRIT manages to condense nine years of story without mercy into the harsh true substance of the BIONICLE story our pink-tinted fan glasses decorated over time. Watch BIONICLE In Under Two Minutes and remember the crazy place this site was in the before-time.

View the full article

• Upvote 3

This is really old, why is it being reported on now?

Because this is the first time it has been posted since the forum reset in 2011, plus SPIRIT has only recently returned from a long period of inactivity so he couldn't re-post it earlier.
  • Upvote 4

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Sounds about right. I love that video and am going to go watch it again and again...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Prepare to get mooned! XD

Says the guy who practically is a moon. Or a star-warrior deal- yeah lost my train of thought.
  • Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png