Set Review: 30259 Azari's Magic Fire

30259_Azaris_Magic_Fire_Review_teaser.jp

Today we turn our eyes towards the new LEGO Elves theme with a review of 30259 Azari's Magic Fire, one of the smallest sets in the theme. The polybag was originally available in March from LEGO Stores and Shop@Home for free with the purchase of any Elves set. So is this vignette of a set worth tracking down, or are you better off focusing on other sets to add to your collection? Read on and watch our video to find out!

View the full article

^Wait, that actually looks good on him.

Anyway, got this one back when I got Naida's ship back in early March. It was a sweet bonus to have three Elves instead of two, but I couldn't imagine spending money on it. The lava makes for a good minidoll stand, since unlike standard figs the dolls fall over. The bench works good for that too.

The only Elves set my brother and I didn't get. It's probably nice for folks with a less complete collection, but considering Azari appears in two other sets, I don't think we're missing out on much.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The end of this review sums this up best. Its a good enough set for a polybag, but not enough to justify buying it if you missed it when it was being handed out. Especially since it doesn't have any exclusive pieces.

Thanks for the review!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png