Pbzp L

BrickPharaoh

This is Lego Obsessionist's Pbzp; he asked me to make it way before the downtime, but I was taking my AS examinations and didn't really have time to post it then. Anyways, on to the MOC.this_one-3.jpgFull Body Shotthis_one-2.jpgWithout Capethis_one-1.jpgI'm pretty happy with how this MOC turned out. I think this is one of my few successful attempts at making a fully custom torso. I'm not such a fan of the legs but that's all I could do for now. I also like the armoring of the upper arms. Anyone else agrees? Oh, and the chest armor took a lot of work to figure out. I hope you like it, L.O. :) :)Over and out :tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Wow i really think you did a slam job on the custom torso. I like the cape you have for him. I think this is the best moc I've seen in a while when it comes to the number of custom body parts. 2 questions though: What type of being is it Toa, makuta etc? Also what is a Pbzp?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thanks a lot! :D I think I did put a bit of effort into him. He is a Toa. And Pbzp's are members' self-MOC requests; a member sends you one of those along with a description of what he/she wants the self-MOC to look like. You'll learn more about those once you spend more time on the forums and get familiar with the way things go. :tohu:

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

You just request a MOCer to do one of you via message; you send him/her the request along with the description of the MOC you desire. Based on whether said MOCer takes Pbzps or not, he/she would reply to you. He/she then posts the Pbzp in a topic.

Thanks! Unfortunately, if u do intend to request a Pbzp, I'm afraid it's going to take me quite a while to finish coz I am very busy at the moment.