• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Pbzp L

Pbzp Darksiderz

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 05:43 AM

This is Lego Obsessionist's Pbzp; he asked me to make it way before the downtime, but I was taking my AS examinations and didn't really have time to post it then. Anyways, on to the MOC.Posted ImageFull Body ShotPosted ImageWithout CapePosted ImageI'm pretty happy with how this MOC turned out. I think this is one of my few successful attempts at making a fully custom torso. I'm not such a fan of the legs but that's all I could do for now. I also like the armoring of the upper arms. Anyone else agrees? Oh, and the chest armor took a lot of work to figure out. I hope you like it, L.O. :) :)Over and out :tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#2 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 07:26 AM

Wow i really think you did a slam job on the custom torso. I like the cape you have for him. I think this is the best moc I've seen in a while when it comes to the number of custom body parts. 2 questions though: What type of being is it Toa, makuta etc? Also what is a Pbzp?

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#3 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 07:59 AM

Thanks a lot! :D I think I did put a bit of effort into him. He is a Toa. And Pbzp's are members' self-MOC requests; a member sends you one of those along with a description of what he/she wants the self-MOC to look like. You'll learn more about those once you spend more time on the forums and get familiar with the way things go. :tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#4 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 08:18 AM

oh ok is there a way i could get the form to get a Pbzp made.

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#5 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 08:38 AM

You just request a MOCer to do one of you via message; you send him/her the request along with the description of the MOC you desire. Based on whether said MOCer takes Pbzps or not, he/she would reply to you. He/she then posts the Pbzp in a topic.

#6 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 08:50 AM

oh thanks for your help

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

#7 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,259 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2011 - 08:17 AM

Wow, thanks! I love it. The custom torso and use of system is fantastic. The cape really adds alot. Great grey armoring and choice of staff. Thanks so much!

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#8 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2011 - 10:24 AM

You're welcome; it's been a pleasure making him :):tohu:

Edited by DARKSIDERZ, Nov 21 2011 - 10:25 AM.

#9 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,164 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2011 - 01:24 PM

Oh. Oh wow. That's one serious amount of customness. It's really good and refreshing to see something that reminds you of a certian year, yet is something else all together. very, very, very good. I might just ask for a Pbzp myself. :P
1669_sig.jpg

#10 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2011 - 03:59 PM

Thanks! Unfortunately, if u do intend to request a Pbzp, I'm afraid it's going to take me quite a while to finish coz I am very busy at the moment.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users