This one was requested by Awesomeness; he asked for a black and orange robotic-looking Toa with a "wonkin' big sword". This is the best I could come up with.this_one_4.jpgA close-up on the headthis_one_2.jpgBack shotthis_one.jpgThings that I like about this MOC:-The custom "robotic" arm-The headgear (or cybernetic eye in this case)-The sword design-Torso design (kinda looks like those made by Aretha (now known as Nine Ball))-The thigh armorThings I'm not such a fan of:-Could've used more tubing-Limbs aren't custom enough (sadly due to overwhelming lack of Lego pieces)Well that's pretty much it, I guess... Something worth mentioning: I was done building his framework and basics about five months ago, but couldn't post it during the summer vacation due to the downtime, as you all know. I've revisited him much throughout the last two months, and this is a MOC that I think is one of my good ones.Feel free to leave comments and constructive criticism, please :):tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

oh man, I am in love! The headgear is amazing, not to mention insanely creative. Normally I'm not a fan of the mask you chose, but on this moc, it enhances the "robotic" feel to it. The sword design is very creative, although it was TOTALLY unexpected. The robotic arm is cool, but looks like it could be fleshed out a bit more. I love the custom torso, no complaints there, but I don't like the use of the mata skulls on the legs. The stars feet and the vahki legs both fit this creation. All in all, nice job!9.5/10

Awesomeness

• 1 year later...

No. When members give you topics, don't make them pinned. Make them take the topics back! Get mad! I don't want your rule breaking, what am I supposed to do with that? Demand to see their manager! Make them rue the day it thought it could give Sumiki rule breaking posts!

Do you know who I am?

I'm the man who's gonna burn your topic down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR TOPIC DOWN!(In all seriousness, next time, remember to check the date of the last post to make sure you're not violating the 20-day revival limit. Also, be sure to leave some constructive criticism - saying something is epic doesn't help the MOCist much.)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg