Sign in to follow this  
Random_Potato

Two-Headed Skull Warrior

I think this model could benefit from adhering closer to skull warriors original colour scheme, the skull villains all feature iron grey and transparent orange in their colour scheme, adding those colours would help make your set fit in as a skull warrior more. 

The build is ok but something about the two heads seems off. I think something needs to go on his shoulders to broaden them out.

Looks a little messy. Maybe you should have just given him the extra head, and do away with those arms. Just my opinion, though,

I would like to see more of that ice warrior.

Edited by Millennium

I think he was going for more of a "Skull-themed warrior", not a 70791 Skull Warrior, as in the set. Dunno, but I think that overall it looks nice.

4oIeWSz.jpgUhL9N9c.jpg8UUsogq.jpgzIJn7N0.jpg

I think this model could benefit from adhering closer to skull warriors original colour scheme, the skull villains all feature iron grey and transparent orange in their colour scheme, adding those colours would help make your set fit in as a skull warrior more. 

The build is ok but something about the two heads seems off. I think something needs to go on his shoulders to broaden them out.

thanks for your feedback, but i was going for a different skull warrior than the one LEGO made with its color scheme 

tumblr_n8zuz1oQkz1rjqc61o2_500.gifPotatoes for everyone!

It's simple, but I like it. The color scheme is really nice, and the armor is well placed. I do agree with "The Invisible Noob" in that the heads look a little bit off, almost like they're floating. But overall, a job well done.

I really need a better signature.