Classic LEGO Batcave Announced

76052_Batman_Classic_TV_Series_Batcave_R

Today LEGO has unveiled a new Direct 2 Consumer set from their DC Superheroes license. 76052 Batman Classic TV Series Batcave is truly an impressive set that is a fitting celebration for the fiftieth anniversary of the classic Batman TV series which first aired on January 12, 1966, fifty years ago today! With over 2,500 pieces, this is one of the bigger sets to be released recently, and as such it crams in a ton of details and minifigures. Read on to check out the designer video, hi-res pictures, and the official press release!

View the full article

DANG. It looks awesome, but it looks like about 4 sets in one. I wish they'd just done a whole wave of retro-Batman sets so people could still get these iconic characters without having to pay the whole staggering price (it might sell better that way, too). What's there looks phenomenal, though.

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

I do have to ask, why is every image blurry? It makes them kind of hard to look at =/

There's something weird about the images LEGO sent us for the set. When I first tried to resize them, they came out green-tinted. Since we were already late in posting the story, I just tried to get them as quickly as possible. It looks like the alternate way I resized them didn't do a great job either. I'll be sure to avoid that in the future.
  • Upvote 1

I do have to ask, why is every image blurry? It makes them kind of hard to look at =/

There's something weird about the images LEGO sent us for the set. When I first tried to resize them, they came out green-tinted. Since we were already late in posting the story, I just tried to get them as quickly as possible. It looks like the alternate way I resized them didn't do a great job either. I'll be sure to avoid that in the future.

The Brothers-Brick has them in full definition, if you're willing to wait a while for them to load.

Mantax can win connect four in three moves.