Toa & Teridax Sizes

muzillu

I was not sure if this falls under Storyline & Theories, or this forum, but since what I am about to ask is related to the sets, I thought I'd post it here.Are the sizes and heights of the characters in the Bionicle storyline consistent with the corresponding sizes and heights of the sets? Because this would mean that the Toa Nuva are significantly shorter than the Mahri; and Teridax's shadow titan form is considerably shorter than Icarax, which is in my opinion awkward. What do you think?

• Upvote 1

They are more or less in scale if they came out in the same year. Obviously there are going to be differences as you go through time due to the advances that were made in joints and body design, hence leading to a general increase in size. Sets from 5 years apart aren't going to be close in scale, but with the changes made to the build we shouldn't really expect them to be.Within the storyline, they're still the same size.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk
  • Upvote 1

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

No. All Toa and Matoran are roughly the same height. The Av-Matoran are taller than other Matoran when they're in Karda Nui, and female Toa are generally shorter, but they are roughly the same height. Mistika Onua is as tall as Lewa Mata. Teridax is around 10 or 12 feet, as stated in the Mask of Light commentary, so he might be a little taller than the other Makuta.

• Upvote 1