• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

CMF Series 18 Revealed

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 3,811 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2018 - 12:11 AM

Along with the exciting sets and promotions for the 60th Anniversary of the LEGO brick, the next wave of Collectible Minifigures celebrates the brick and the fun spirit of the LEGO hobby. This scoop comes from The Brothers Brick, where we have clear pictures of all 17 figures. Most intriguing, and sure to be a fan favorite, are two figures dressed as LEGO bricks! Check out the images, where we see a few more costumes and some celebratory figures, and then sound off as to which are your favorites. These are slated for an April release.

View the full article

#2 Offline Disciple

Disciple
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 12-August 03
  • 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2018 - 02:27 AM

These are fantastic. That Dragon Suit Guy is gonna be a hit, as are many of the others. I like the Unicorn Knight too. Definitely gonna be a great wave. :)

#3 Offline Valendale

Valendale
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Chugger of all that is Icy

• 03-October 08
  • 792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2018 - 09:53 PM

These are all really well done, although the series is very samey due to the singular theme. I'll probably end up getting about half the series.

The balloon artist and the Dragon are probably the two biggest stand outs for me, followed by followed by the balloon girl and spider. Although, I must say, even the ones I don't personally like a great. Only one I would really call a dud is the firework suit guy. I don't know why, but that's just too much even for me.

#4 Offline VahiHolder02

VahiHolder02
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30-January 16
  • 58 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2018 - 10:45 AM

These look pretty good, if a little repetitive. I just have one question:why the orange display stands? I can see no logic behind this choice. 

#5 Offline Valendale

Valendale
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Chugger of all that is Icy

• 03-October 08
  • 792 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2018 - 03:01 PM

I just have one question:why the orange display stands? I can see no logic behind this choice. 

I'm not sure about that, but I'm fine with it. The plain black ones were getting to be a little repetative.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users