Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Lavender Town"Alright. I'm from Saffron City but I was born on Mount Silver. My Dad was so grateful he brought his Alakazam with him on their vacation trip 'cause I was born a month early. And well I've hunted, well maybe hunted is too strong of a word, but I've tracked down and spoke with multiple legendaries. None of them were willing to let me catch them or travel with me. I'm just glad they were nice enough to not attack me on sight." Explained Chaz."Well most recently I was chasing after Celebi in Viridian Forest. But it got away. I'm not the greatest storyteller. So, um, do you have questions?" He had never actually been told to explain his story so he did not really know what to say.OOC: Happy Birthday Zacax!

oOC: thanks broseph! IC: Zac: wow this thing is fast! We are already here!Shadows: humans sure are intelligent, creating a train that moves faster than pidgeot.Zac: yea. Well saffron is big, maybe to big....it could take us days to find good help...maybe the next town over.Shadows: maybe, I heard to te east of here lies a town of spirits. Zac: you mean lavender town?Shadows: yea...plenty of trainers go their to pay their respects.Zac: let's go!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Aww.. I want a Celebi... ]:Happy birthday Zacax.You guys don't know me so you don't get how hard is it for me to actually do this, but Alku, if you aren't planning on getting back to Gary it's fine, I can really work with either way, but I'd rather not wait on a yes no maybe so which is kinda what I've been doing.BTW Parugi where's your blue font. What's going on why aren't you blue did you two have a fight? 'Cuz I'm friends with Teal who's Blue's brother, he can probably work out any differences you might have.

Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

IC: Zac: alright we are near th exit!Shadows: you move fast kid.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Sorry about that. Had a case of writer's block.IC: Feral TierraFeral noted how fast the Drapion was charging his Garchomp, then said, "Use Earthquake to bring down the ceiling on that Drapion!"The shadowy Garchomp roared an earth-shattering cry towards the ceiling, causing a great deal of rubble to fall down towards the Drapion as it bit the Garchomp with cold infused fangs...IC: Evan Tierra"Nice to know you, Sonja Baron.", Evan said, smiling big, "I'll meet you at the pokemon center with the rest after I settle this situation with Fennel."With that, Evan walked back into the hotel, and headed towards the group."Sorry about that.", Evan said to Gareth, "Now let's go take care of you and your pokemon."

Edited by Alku

OOC: I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN WIELD THE AWESOME POWER OF CELEBI IN THIS RPG!!! MWA HA HA HA !!!

Okay I am kidding on multiple levels there. The nature of multiple Celebi's is disputed (although time travel makes the whole point moot) so if you wish to embark on a quest to find one, well that's your problem, or people on Liberty's side have the option of asking James to borrow the one he has with him.

IC: "Odin, Vili, Ve" Jamie muttered to herself, taking note of the three new Deox...(what's the plural for Deoxys?)She wanted to say something to the six eon pokemon who had also just been restored, but she could quite figure what to say, so she remained silent. She looked towards Ethan hoping he would say something, but he was silent at the moment as well.

OOC: Short IC for now, busy I am until next week, and still waiting for Umbra.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange stayed silent, as he wondered about what he had just heard, and just stayed in his position leaning against the wall.

"Hey. You joining us?" Zach asked, and Orange looked up, still distracted, but he shook his head.

"No... I'll catch up." Orange said, and Zach frowned, but nodded, as he turned back toward the group, and prepared to leave. Orange frowned, and then sighed, and waited until they hopefully had left, and then walked out of the hotel, and began to walk around Striaton, toward where he wondered if Sonja was.

If she's not here, maybe she's already at the Pokemon Center... Orange thought, as he wasn't sure what to say, but he would definitely be apologizing for accidentally overhearing that.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC:*we exit saffton*Zac: man this route is beautiful! Shadows: are you always like this?

OOC: Um guys I never said Chaz had Celebi. They just met each other in Viridian Forest 22 years ago in the story.And Parugi did Chaz tell Gavin he traveled through time yet? For some reason I don't think he did.Oh and once I make my Team Liberty character can it recruit or try to recruit Miror B.?

OoC: so your another player with a legendary Pokemon as an ally.Zac: Man this route sure is shorter than other routes, I can already see the town!Shadows: you're right about that. But remember we gotta stop the Darkrai! Wait...I feel a strong presence...it...it can't be!Zac: what? Shadows: get to that town!!!!!

OOC: No, he just finished saying he wasn't. =P There are a few of those, though...

OOC: oh sorry paragon....i misread it...sorry for the jumping into a conclusion thing........IC:*we rush into town*Zac: whoa what's going on?!?Shadows: someone here had made contact with a celebi and a few other legends!Zac: you mean that time traveling Pokemon? I thought you could only sense legendary's not humans.Shadows: I can identify those who made contact with them as well, we have to find him! He could be the answer!Zac: what is his name?Shadows: I sense people and legends not read minds! Edited by Zacax

IC: Jotham - Undella TownWe spent the next hour or so exploring the town. There wasn't much to see, actually, apart from the now-empty summer homes we had seen briefly earlier. The large building evidently was a mansion belonging to an extremely wealthy family, who also used the place as a summer resort. The only other point of interest in the town was Undella Bay, though the cold wind blowing off the water dissuaded me from spending much time there.After a while, we sat down on a rocky ledge just off the beach to decide where to go. (I had released Ventus and Invictus from their Balls during our walk through town). It was a perplexing question, now that I thought about it. When I had set off on my voyage, I had intended to visit my family again, and then...what? Join the movement to overthrow Team Rocket, maybe? I hadn't really thought about it.In any event, we eventually decided to head to the largest settlement in the region, Castelia City. From there, maybe start a new team, tale on the Gyms and the League in this region. Or something. However, my companions were up for adventure (and so was I, really), so we decided not to take the quicker journey through the cities of Black and Nimbasa. Rather, we we would take Route 14 to Abundant Shrine before heading south and forging our own path through the uncharted forest, eventually arriving in Striaton City and continuing from there. With this goal in mind, we set off.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC-lavender town: Shadows: But there he is! Over at the Pokemon center!Zac: okay. *runs to the center where two trainers are* hey you!

Edited by Zacax

IC:Alex began looking through on his Poketch the list of Pokemon he recently aquired. Some powerful Pokemon were added to his arsenal. They also used to belong to one of his best friends. "So when are we going? Can't stay cooped in here much longer."

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Paragon: Why, no he didn't. My bad. xp Post edited.As for Miror B.--iirc there was a plot a while back in the first thread that took place in Orre. I'm fairly sure he got arrested, along with the remaining Cipher admins, at the end of it.Zacax: I... sort of feel like using the Darkrai to identify someone immediately by name is a bit of a metagamic stretch, especially since Gavin has come into contact with more legendaries more recently. Mind editing that? The in-character conversation/interaction would be good for everyone. ;)JC: My use of the blue text directly correlates to how much of a rush I'm in. :3Minun: Don't forget that Gavin has connections with TL, and as a result, connections with Celebi. ;3IC - Koga - Aqua HQ: This was precisely what Koga had wanted. As that portion of the hallway began to collapse, blocking the place with rubble, he raised Drapion's Pokéball, calling it back just as the roof collapsed, creating a thick barrier between Feral and the Elite Four member, No doubt the spacial monster could get through in no time, but Koga was quicker than the average person--not to mention more stealthy.Without a word, he hurried off, disappearing down the hall in moments.IC - Ethan/Deoxsi/Lati@s - Route 120: The three Deoxsi looked toward the growing cloud of darkness, seeming to contemplate the request. After a moment, Odin of the Red Core looked back at Ariadne, nodding. "It will be done."Wait, the lead Latios protested, saving Ethan and Jamie the need to say anything. The other Legendaries, including the Deoxsi, turned to it. You can't fight them with so few numbers--they nearly annihilated us, and it was six on four."We won't be alone," Ariadne said. She pointed to the gathering storm, the darkening sky, and the few rays of glaring light that managed to cut through the clouds. "My brothers, myself, you six, Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon against eight Darkrai. I'd say our odds are slightly better than yours were."The Latios was speechless, unsure of how to respond to this call to battle right after being healed. Overcome by the temptation of revenge (and having to admit the impressive amount of force that they would have this time) he finally relented. We shall assist you."What about us?" Ethan asked. "We can't just leave you to fight them, regardless of how much help you have. I've heard what they're capable of.""Do you want to stay and fight?" Ariadne asked. Ethan didn't answer for a moment, recognizing her point. If they couldn't hold their own, then they would just be another source of trouble for the Hoenn Legends--and that would only put them all in more danger. Frankly, he didn't believe he would be able to effectively fight the Darkrai, anyway. Backing off, the Deoxys nodded. "That's what I thought. Unless Mrs. Arthur wishes to stay, I'll teleport you both back. You can tell them I forced you to leave."IC - Sonja Baron - Pokemon Center: Sonja had, indeed, gone to the Pokémon Center and was now wandering around the streets, thinking...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: done I change it. So what do you mean by IC conversation/interaction? Do I need to mention say whonim talking to?

IC: Zac: yea I'm sorry for the quick intro but, I'm Zac Blazer and my friend needs to-whoa!Shadows: *leaps out from Zac's shadow and comes in front of the two trainers* one of you made contact with celebi, who did?Zac: And that is Shadows the Darkrai.

OOC: What I mean by that is that a conversation between Chaz, Gavin and Zac would be better and more realistic than Zac learning their names through telepathy, as it would make interactions between them somewhat easier.Anyway, until Paragon responds, I can't do anything else. Nvm. Will reply in a few minutes. But thanks for editing it. =)Paragon: That's the thing, though--if I remember the plot correctly, he was only arrested a couple of weeks ago in-game. Either that or he's on the run, but either way, Team Liberty is the group that brought his last group down, so he probably wouldn't want anything to do with them.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: What I mean by that is that a conversation between Chaz, Gavin and Zac would be better and more realistic than Zac learning their names through telepathy, as it would make interactions between them somewhat easier.Anyway, until Paragon responds, I can't do anything else. Nvm. Will reply in a few minutes. But thanks for editing it. =)

OOC: welcome!

IC: Lavender Town"Oh hi Zac..."He jumped as the Darkrai appeared from nowhere."Um...er... Celebi... yay I met one."OOC: Oh well I did not know. Miror B. is one of my favorite Pokemon characters and I was just wondering if he was involved in anything yet. I was thinking maybe I could get him in the story if he was not in the story yet.

IC:Zac: Shadows! You scared them! An also me! Sorry, and don't worry about him, he is on our side. Unless your rocket agents....

Edited by Zacax

IC:Zac: Ask him.Shadows: We need that Celebi, if we use it to go to the past, we can stop the darkrais before they rebel. Zac: really? Why can't we get Cressilias help?Shadows: they are week against Darkrai, if get celebi to aid us, we can prevent the darkrai attack.

IC:Zac: Well we did come here for some trainers before he found out you encountered celebi. We could use all the help we can get. You in?

IC: Ryan
"I'm not really sure where everyone else is, but hopefully we'll be ready to go soon. The sun's been up for a while, and I've noticed several people in our group pass by when we were at the PC." Ryan led the way to the entrance of the hotel, where he found Ellen heading outside with her Herdier, Solosis, and Mienfoo. He jogged a bit to catch up with her. "Hey, Ellen, do you know where everyone else in our group is?"

"Zach and Evan met up with another guy called Gareth, and they just left to convince a Professor Fennel to talk with him," the young girl explained. "But before that, Sonja and Evan got into an argument over Team Plasma. Sonja ran out of the hotel in anger, but what she said confused me. I was thinking of trying to find her to ask her about it."

OOC: By the way, Ajad, our Rocket characters are ready to battle Karen in Dark Cave. ;)

She sent out Zoroark, Houndoom, and Umbreon. I was thinking Ben could battle the Umbreon with his own Umbreon, but it's fine with me if you want to battle one of the other two.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Just out of curiousity, as according to what I've seen on the Wiki, Darkrai seem mostly unbeatable unless isolated and defeated with like half a dozen Dialga's. Is there any Pokemon that can stand up to one, outside of potentially Arceus?

IC: Evan Tierra"Nice to know you, Sonja Baron.", Evan said, smiling big, "I'll meet you at the pokemon center with the rest after I settle this situation with Fennel."With that, Evan walked back into the hotel, and headed towards the group."Sorry about that.", Evan said to Gareth, "Now let's go take care of you and your pokemon."

IC[Gary Hawkes - Striaton]The Grass and Dark type Pokemon that ruffled his branches in his Trainer's face super effectively shook him out of a trance. Gary had sat on the curb, face blank, eyes staring at nothingness as if Arceus himself were looking back at him. The Haunter had disappeared, off to who knows where."Yes, yes, yesyesyes. I'd appreciate that." The Trainer said after a sizable delay that was filled with disorientation. "Thank you, very much." Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

OOC: JT, the Ten Darkrai are powered up Darkrai. They can be defeated, but it would take a great deal of effort and power. They make normal Darkrai look weak. Legendaries can stand up to them, but only for so long. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rayquayza, Groudon, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Mewtwo could hold one off. The problem is, they are in a group right now, so I am betting that even then, those legendary pokemon could not stand a chance. Also, each of the 10, has a particular fighting style. So potentially any pokemon can take one of them on alone.IC: DarkraiThe group of eight Darkrai saw the event unfolding before their eyes. They knew what this meant. The Guardians of Hoenn have decided to take them on......IC: Feral TierraFeral smiled. He knew that any human who could move like that could give him more trouble than he was worth."Run while you can, Koga of the Elite Four.", Feral said as he began to heal his arm, "Your friends will be excellent for increasing my power...."With that, Feral returned his pokemon and walked towards where he felt all sorts of calamity going on.IC: Evan Tierra"Enlighten me, but where is Fennel's office?", Evan asked Gareth, smiling, "I am not really from around here. Once we get there, I can do what I can to help you."

Edited by Alku

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange, after finding out that Sonja had left the alley, walked along the streets, lost in thought as well, though he figured she couldn't have gotten very far by then. The only problem with people who are lost in thought, is that neither of them really pay attention to their surroundings. And, well, while Orange had looked up right before he was about to crash into Sonja, it wasn't exactly in time for him to stop.

OOC: *Whistles innocently*

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC:Why the whistle?

OOC: ... Because I'm just about to crash into Sonja? =P Plus, it's kinda a recurring joke in different RPGs for my characters to have a situation where they don't pay attention and slam into another person. =P

OoC: Ah. Makes sense.

OOC: *sneaks in slowly*<.<>.>IC - Seth/Abyssal Ruins: Seth had been swimming for what seemed like an eternity. His arms were beginning to tire out, but Milotic kept pushing him, and Seth's will was too strong to give up. His friends were counting on him getting to the ruins and finding that final plate. He had to beat Shade, and then find some way to beat the Darkrai. Dialga was counting on him, and even if he failed, he would know that he went out fighting. Soon, Seth reached the Abyssal Ruins, gazing in awe at the structure. Taking in a deep breath, he motioned for Manda to follow him. With a nod, the Milotic moved ahead.IC - ???/Lavaridge: "It is truly an impressive creation, isn't it, human?" a strange voice whispered to Bounty. A dark shape moved along the ground, before hovering into the air before him. "I know everything about the creators... The Ten. But surely, someone of your reputation would have heard of them? They know much about you... Bounty."IC - Darkrai/Route 120: "Well, well, well..." said Seven, noticeably more serious than he had ever been before. A sick laugh echoed from the Darkrai as a tornado of shadows ripped across the land, spreading the darkness. A white-haired man dressed in black appeared in a burst of purple energy, his red scarf flowing in the winds. Adam Sombra had made his appearance."So... It appears that history is about to repeat itself..." said Adam. His Absol materialized beside him, rubbing against him. "This time, darkness will fall over the land... Forever."OOC: I didn't expect to actually see Adam again until much later, but I figured, considering my plans for later, why not? :3And yes, I do plan to get this going full steam again.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: I think from the show they wield auras, use auras, can sense auras and all that, but here i don't have a clue. .....I mean venasaur.

IC: Joseph Lark closed and bolted the doors, blocking out screams and gunfire even as he shoved his new pistol into his waistband. The escapee turned to examine the room he had been planning to enter.Drawers upon drawers of pokeballs sat before his eyes.The trainer sighed, ran his fingers through his hair, and got right to finding his own.OOC: May Lark now obtain the fourth member of his team by taking it from the stores?Nicknames: Eduard/Muro UnoSpecies: NosepassTrainer: Joseph LarkGender: MaleAppearance: Eduard looks like any other Nosepass save for many bits of magnetite that have become stuck to his 'face'. While they are typically configured to form a 'mustache', Eduard may rearrange his magnetic field enough so that they form 'eyebrow's and other things characteristic of facial expressions. His eyes appear dull at first, but upon further inspection, have a glint of mischief in them.Personality: Eduard is a trickster and a master of practical jokes. This gives him an egnimatic and aloof-but occasionally playful-nature.Specialty: Muro Uno is aptly named 'Wall One': The Nosepass specializes in absorbing damage of both the physical and special varieties. Ability: SturdyKnown Moves: Sandstorm, Harden, Earth Power [weak], Power Gem [weak], Stealth Rock (egg move), Rest

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC:I thought some of you guys would want to know more of Shadows, so I made him his profile.NOTE: He is not my Pokemon, he is an ally and friend currently.Nicknames: ShadowsSpecies: DarkraiTrainer: noneGender: MaleAppearance: A little smaller than most Darkrai.Personality: Very Rebelious, however, unlike the Darkrai causing all this chaos, he has a sense of justice and is wanting to stop them from causing more chaos, however he rarely shows this side of him to just anyone.Specialty: Shadows mainly uses Special Attacks, however he is known for his stealth by the Legends. Ability: Bad DreamsKnown Moves: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Thunder, Blizzard, Fire Blast.