Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Wut?IC:Shadows still followed the three young men and begin to think about the ones he just met. Then he decided to do something about the Acient Darkrai, he could sense something in each of the three boys, and knew they were great assets. Time to find out how strong the 10 were growing, his old friends."Why...." he thought, "Why?! All of this?! Why?!"He then decided to send a message to those darkrai, a wave link to warn them, that soon they would fail."Your plans are fruitless!" he said into heir minds, "soon we shall finish you!!!! And if my name isn't Shadows, your days are numbered!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Not to be rude, Zacax, but one Darkrai isn't going to sway them. The Ancient Darkrai are too steeped in evil to even care about one other Darkrai's opinion. They wiped out Sinnoh, despite the resistance they met. Plus, Detranix would not like you meddling with them, as he has plans for them already. Not to mention, from that long of a distance, and the fact that the Darkrai are, quite frankly, too focused and too deep in their own sphere of influence, they wouldn't pay attention to a mental message, especially from a Darkrai that they wouldn't have a relation to--which, considering what was said of Shadows' age, they wouldn't, as the Ancients' first reign would have happened probably before he was even born. Detranix and I created the backstory for the ten, so what they do is ultimately according to our plans.IC: Evan TierraEvan waved good-bye to Gareth and opened a portal in front of him with a snap of his fingers and fell into it, landing in front of the group."Shall we go meet up with Sonja?" Evan asked, smiling.

OOC: Shadows as I placed him will stop at nothing to stop the Acient darkrai, however he does become aragont when enraged and doesn't realize he won't be doing anything. He places faith in Zac, Gavin and Chaz right now, believing only they can help.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Only post I'm making today, by anonymous request. Do note that I mean everything I say with full respect and that I am not trying to be rude, instead simply trying to clear specific things up.

You two are missing the point that Alku (and by extension, Detranix) is trying to make. These Darkrai are not normal--they're far more powerful than any sort of normal Legendary, having already taken over a large portion of the world in the past and causing mass destruction in the short time that they've returned. This is not the first time they've put a plan like this into action, and if Shadows is as well-learned in Darkrai history as is implied, then he would realize that it will take more than one legendary--who has been said to be fairly young--and a few humans to stop them. That's part of the point that Alku is making and can be observed right now through mine and Detranix's posts--if the Ancients are refusing to listen to 12 powerful Legendaries, then what influence does a single one have in comparison?

Further, there are specific plans for the Ten that have been in place for a very long time, and as such changes/additions to the Darkrai plot cannot be made on a whim, particularly by anyone who isn't Alku or Detranix; they've worked very hard to build up a fairly in-depth idea of what they want to happen and have been doing so for over a year at this point. Frankly, they have my backing here--major changes or ideas need to be run by them before anyone else, especially as they relate to the future defeat of the Ancients, because of the simple fact that the Darkrai arc was entirely their own idea and has been going on for so long.

Also by request, I'm going to be frank and mention something else to go along with this: I would really appreciate--and am respectfully requesting, not just stating--a huge cut down in the level of OOC snarkiness that I've been seeing. I know for a fact that I'm not the only veteran here who can tell that it's having a noticeable diluting effect on the RPG's atmosphere. While I realize RotR is just a game, we are and have been building up a more serious atmosphere than is typical for a BZPower RPG ever since its early days. Please consider that and try to be a bit more serious from here on out.

Once again, no offense intended, but this needed to be said. Any questions, complaints, or concerns immediately relating to this can and should be PMed to me. Now let's try to get back to role-playing. :)

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Yes sir. Also I have a new character which I posted a page back which I'm gonna send to you to preview

OOC: However I shouldn't do something drastic for Shadows unless either Det and Aiku approve it, want it to happen or something else which I doubt will happen since the Darkrai thing is their idea.IC: Dusk.He stared at them from the hills, mostly focused on the Darkrai and Zac. He pulled out his two like balls and released them both, which revealed a young Pochyenna and a powerful Zoroark. "Distract your former master, Younglo," he said to the stolen Pochyenna and pointed at Zac. Younglo walked slowly with his head down and his short tail sagging down. The Zoroark becameImpatient and kicked the Pokemon like a football to his former master.

Edited by Zacax

Gary's the only one who has any sort of measurable reason to talk to Fennel, Blade, unless I'm missing something....you can kill arceus wat...

OOC: I had merely figured that everyone had gone to wait; my mistake if I missed something. ^_^;

Well, if you can capture him in a Pokeball, logically you can also kill the guy... If you're lucky, or uber powerful or something. Anyway; retconning last post by my Zach; carry on. =)

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City==-

Zach nodded, as Evan reappeared by the group.

"Yeah; we need to meet up with her again." Zach said with a nod, as he began to walk toward the Pokemon Center, as she had mentioned she'd be waiting at.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Dusk Diablos "How did he get that darkrai?" he thought, "However it only gives more the reason to capture you," IC: Shadows He heard the sound of a yipe coming from a young Pochyenna, and he turned to see a flying Pochyenna with blue eyes! Then he saw a young man with a Zoroark, thats never good.

Edited by Zacax

IC - Sonja Baron - Striaton City:

Sonja followed after Orange. At this point she really just wanted to move on to the next town; how much longer would it take for them to leave?

IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town:

Gavin was deep in his own thoughts as he continued to walk, trying his best to ignore the kids behind him. His reverie was interrupted as a Poochyena flew over their heads, landing on Gavin's right. He looked at the Pokémon with a quizzical expression, and then turned to search the area.

What the heck...? Discreetly, he glanced down at his shadow, where Dothe's eye had appeared, as well as grabbed Ithes's Pokéball.

IC - Legendaries - Lilycove City:

"It is not a matter of who controls whom, nor should it be a matter of revenge," Ariadne said. "You don't have to kill them to make them understand. If we work together with them, we can teach them the error of their ways. Believe me, there are humans who wish to see equality brought to this world and who wish to stop those who would harm us--I should know; I was found and saved by one of them when I was too damaged to heal myself." She went silent for a moment as she thought about the Rocket trainer, Robert.

"Do not take revenge on the human race for the actions of the minority. Help the majority in their efforts to stop those who would bring us harm." The Deoxys held out a hand. "I'm offering peace through cooperation, Arthes. It is possible--we must simply act as guides to those who are weaker than us."

IC - Bounty - Lavaridge:

This information stunned Bounty, who found himself momentarily unable to respond. "What..." he stammered. "If he kills Arceus--that would destroy reality itself. What possible benefits could be found in such an act?"

A very clear picture of Ten was beginning to form in the Shadow Admin's mind, and it was one of insanity. If nothing else, this conversation proved one thing to the Rocket member: Now more than ever, Teams Rocket, Liberty, Plasma, and whoever else all needed to put their differences aside and confront this threat. If not... Bounty had to subdue a shudder at the thought of what lied in store for them.

IC - Kyle Eston/Cade the Plasma Guard - Plasma Castle, Black City:

Kyle was stunned by this news. Blackskull was alive? How was that possible? The Liberty agent couldn't think of an answer, though he didn't need to: Regardless of how he had done it, the Liberty Leader had survived, and that meant that, in essence, Team Liberty could return to full power soon--assuming, of course, that the Sages did not simply throw him in jail to let him rot. And that it actually was Blackskull and not simply an impostor.

In fact the more he thought about it--which he couldn't help doing, given the still-climbing elevator--the more uncertain and wary he became of this situation. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do about it at the moment, so he decided he may as well try to find out more information.

"So that's one of them," he said. "What about the executive? And the first agent?"

Cade thought for a moment. "The executive who arrived with Blackskull was someone named Gold," he said. "I'm not sure about the other agent; all I know is that his name started with an 'E.'"

Kyle nodded again. He frowned. "And you guys can confirm this?" he asked. "Their identities, I mean?" Cade nodded, igniting a flash of annoyance in Kyle, though he bit his tongue to stop himself from saying anything rash. Funny how when it comes to gathering information on us, it's no problem, he thought. Yet they make such a big deal out of a simple visit by anyone from the Kanto regions... 

Silently, he followed after Cade as the elevator came to a halt, walking through the doors and into a hallway that led into the Sages' council room...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-

Orange walked into the Pokemon Center, and then took a seat, as he yawned slightly, and waited for the others to return.

Hopefully it won't take too long. Orange thought, and he raised his eyebrows, as the door opened again.

Zach wasn't sure if the others were following, however, he continued to walk toward the Pokemon Center, and then stepped inside, and smiled, as he saw that Orange was there.

"Hey. We should be ready to go relatively soon." Zach said, as it was more or less just a waiting game for the others.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC ZacZac saw the poochyenna at gavins feet ad realized..."Younglo?!?" he bursted, "YOUNGLO!" Zac began to run to his missing Pokemon with joy with Zpup just behind him.IC Dusk"Yes," he thought, "that's it!" he then snapped his finger and his zoroark went towards the trio of trainers.

IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: Arthes looked at the hand of the Deoxys, almost taken aback. "We... we cause so much destruction and death... And you still wish to make peace with us?" Arthes looked back at her siblings, seeing their different reactions. One seemed proud, in a way, while Two and Four seemed shocked at the fact that Arthes was even considering the prospect of peace, considering that she was quite possibly the most bloodthirsty of them all. Three was analyzing each of the Legendaries present, while Five was silent, watching Arthes's every move. Six seemed to be focused on something else, while Seven was dancing around."What is she planning?!" hissed Four, enraged by his sister's actions. Nevertheless, Four believed that there was more to what is happening than it seemed...Arthes grasped the hand of the Deoxys, albeit hesitantly. "Unity... through peace..."IC: - Daseos/Lavaridge: "The plates, Bounty," said Daseos. "Master knows that if he can't control Arceus, he can just absorb the plates as well, effectively becoming as powerful, with the world in his grasp." Daseos lowered its head, shaking it. "That has the possibility of complete failure, ripping apart everything in reality, but Master cares not, for he will have his revenge upon Arceus for our imprisonment.""We used to believe that he was trying to bring unity among them all... He brought a temporary unity... But at what cost?" Daseos looked into the eyes of Bounty. "I offer a truce, Bounty. Work with me to defeat my siblings, and in return, I will allow my serviecs to help you with what you need."IC - Seth/Abyssal Ruins: As Seth swam through the ruins, he couldn't help but admire the architecture. Still, he couldn't resist the force that was dragging him deeper and deeper into the ruins. A voice called out to him, both ancient, yet familiar at the same time. He couldn't help but hear his own voice amongst him. His thoughts were cut off, however, when a panel in the floor opened, creating a vortex of water which began to suck in Seth. "Ugh! Manda, help!" Seth called out. The Milotic quickly swam over, trying to catch her master, until she was suddenly caught in the vortex as well, unable to prevent them both from being dragged down into the darkness...~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Jotham - Unovan Route 14As we set off on Route 14, we quickly found that the entirety of the route was covered mist, lowering visibility greatly. Spiritus decided to go on ahead - to make sure the way was safe, I guess - and promptly fell into a river. Laughing, I pulled him out, though he did not seem to share my good humor. We traveled along the bank for a few yards, more carefully this time, until we came to a bridge. By this time, the source of the mist was evident - it was caused by the spray from a trio of waterfalls plunging from a sheer cliff high above. If there was one thing Unova did right, it was natural beauty.Continuing, we crossed another bridge. Though we kept a close lookout, there were no wild Pokemon to be seen, which made sense, as there was little cover. Presently, we found ourselves at another bridge, which we crossed, as one usually does when finding oneself at a bridge. On the other side the mist cleared slightly, as we were past the final waterfall. Across a stretch of grass, we could see the fringe of a coniferous forest. The path continued up a flight of stairs to the right, which had been built into the cliff. There was no sign of the "Abundant Shrine" mentioned on the map, but there could be no doubt that this was the forest we were looking for. And so, not surprisingly, we left the path and entered the woods.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Zac"Younglo your back!" Zac said as he Pochyenna began lickig his face and then Zpup tackled on the Pokemon and hey started play with each other. But Zac realized something..."Run!" he yelled, but he was to late, the Zoroark came forth and stated at Zac with an evil smirk. IC: dusk"I'll be honest, I thought you would move faster!" he said as he walked to the group. "To those who know not of me, I am Dusk Diablos, Rocket Agent,"

Zach looked up as Evan, and he assumed the others, walked in.

"So, what are our first plans? Just so we have our plans thought through first of all." Zach said, as he wondered how much Evan would want to know about them...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan and Alex agreed to help Ellen find Sonja. Since Sonja had said that she'd be going to the Pokemon Center, that was the first place they looked. When they arrived, they were surprised to see the rest of the group there.

OOC: That should be everyone in the group. We're ready to move on!

IC: Dack
Karen frowned as her Umbreon suffered from the Toxic. "Two can play this game," she muttered. "Umbreon, Confuse Ray!" A pulsating orb of light flew from Karen's Umbreon and began to circle around Ben's.

Meanwhile, Dack's Luxio was struggling to stand up to the Houndoom's Flamethrower. But as it stood in the middle of the inferno, the Luxio did not forget its master's orders. Once it had finished Charging up electricity, it kicked off from the ground, leaping out of the stream of fire, fangs bared and crackling with electricity.

Houndoom glanced up at the oncoming Luxio and froze for a moment, like a Sawsbuck in the headlights, before he was tackled with a fierce Thunder Fang attack. The feline and canine Pokemon squabbled on the ground for a bit before the Houndoom retreated. Its slightly twitching body told Dack that it had been paralyzed. Glancing over at Ben's battle, he saw the Karen's Umbreon had been poisoned.

They just might have a chance at this.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Belatedly announcing this, but regardless...Just so everyone knows, I've officially promoted Blade to the role of co-Game Master in light of having absolutely no idea as to when my other GMs are coming or even if they are still planning on returning. So feel free to offer him your congratulations. :)IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin glanced from the snarling, rain-soaked Zoroark to Dusk and back again, crossing his arms and smirking ever so slightly."Oh, so you're a Rocket agent?" he said. "In that case, feel free to back off. I've got things under control here." He flashed his badge which, unlike the emblem he had carried, he had not thrown away--yet. In the back of his mind, he had to suppress a bit of annoyance. Would seriously rather not deal with this kind of stuff right now...IC - Sonja Baron - Striaton City: Looking at Evan from where she sat, Sonja considered how to word what she was about to say, slightly bouncing the heel of her foot. Discreetly glancing around, she twidled her thumbs. "We're investigating what could possibly be a massive dimensional disturbance," she said quietly, staring at the floor as she spoke. "As well as searching for an agent of an underground group from Kanto, called Team Energon."IC - Bounty - Lavaridge City: Bounty stared intensely at Daseos's essence for only a moment before nodding. "Very well," he said. "Perhaps with a bit of luck we can stop your master and bring about true peace--a threat like this must have some sort of effect on peoples' view on life. I don't suppose you could tell me what the others are doing right now?"IC - Legendaries - Lilycove City: Ariadne smiled kindly at Arthes as they clasped hands, though was only partially convinced that she had gotten through to the Darkrai. Still, she kept her guard up, ready to teleport at a moment's notice if this turned out to be a trick--which, unfortunately, was likely to be the case. Through her telepathic powers she noted that the others--particularly the other three Deoxys--were also poised to act as quickly as possible.She hoped it wouldn't come to that."I implore you all to consider my point," she called to the other Darkrai. "We don't have to be enemies. Surely you realize this? What can violence get you that understanding and teaching cannot?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Congrats Blade.Have a cookie.(.':.)It's a little deformed. Sorry.IC[Gary Hawkes - Striaton City]The secretary mumbled something vehemently and incoherently, and wiggled her arm at the door. Gary was glad- he didn't like this place. It had a... beige idea in mind, and clearly had its mind set on accomplishing this mission. White doors at the back and front of the room deconstructed the idea, but the lack of paintings, wall decorations, anything to cover the omnipresent color chilled Gary as if Articuno were breathing down his shirt.He took a deep breath, and rose. Romeo, to his left, tensed as if an enemy were approaching. "No, no," Gary sighed. "We're looking for help so we stop losing. You know that."His Haunter to his right and his Shiftry hanging behind, and if his demeanor were any suggestion, a noose seemed to be involved, Gary blazed the trail down the hall, footsteps heavy on burgundy carpet. The walls had changed as erratically as Heracross's evolution line, just a boring beige that battled the teenager's creativity. There were a set of stairs at the end of the hall, and as there were no doors anywhere in the hall, he assumed that Fennel would be atop them. So he began to climb.Atop the structure, his theory proved accurate. Behind another white door, the world blossomed into a grandiose labratory. Elegant and complicated machinery had huddled into the corners and sides, but left room in the center to be populated by large, cluttered tables, complete with test tubes, sprawling contraptions, and a few scientists, deep in thought.Bewildered, Gary and Romeo stumbled into the room, amazed. He had been expecting some sort of small, subtle room with perhaps an eyewash station. How amazingly Fennel had masked the idea of a full blown laboratory in her apartment blew the Trainer's mind. Surely somebody this clever could help him.Surely.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

IC: Zac"....WHAT?!" Zac yelled both disgusts and shocked, "Your one of them!" Zac then began to think, of course! "That's why you didn't want to help us get the Darkrai, you wanted Team Rocket to get them an use their power! Also, I dot think that kidnapper thing you said is true! Alright then it's on!" Zac said as be reached for Excadrills ball.Shadows was just as shocked, but yet....Zac did ask them if they were rocket agents earlier however they didn respond. Whatever the case, the two rockets can't be free to around.IC: Dusk"Well then," he said with a smirk, "Then what do you intend to do with them? And that Darkrai?" he looked at rocket agent and then looked at his Zoroark. "Shadowplay," he said, "Use Foul Play on them,"

IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin rolled his eyes and turned to face Zac and Shadows, a cold, analytical look in his eyes. "First off, no," he said. "I didn't want to and won't help you fight the Darkrai because it's suicide and you wouldn't last for more than a minute against them regardless of who you brought along."Two, once again, Sleight and Joker are not dumb enough to try and harness their energy when they know the Darkrai are loose cannons who could escape and destroy everything at any moment."Three, if you actually bothered to ask around--or even so much as looked around--and asked the citizens of Lavender Town, you would realize that I am not making this kidnapper thing up, and the fact that you have the audacity to accuse me of making up something that is affecting my hometown almost justifies the beating that you're asking for if you don't back off."He rounded on Dusk. "As for you, I don't have any plans for them, because there isn't a need for me to until they start causing trouble, impeding my own investigations, or breaking rules--which, aside from flaunting a legendary Pokemon around, I have yet to see them do either the former or latter." There was a flash of white light as Gavin's Drapion appeared from its Pokeball, followed by his Dusclops rising from his shadow. "Not that the same can be said for you, considering you just kicked a Poochyena. So I'll say it again: Back. Off."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: ZacZac was hurt. "I'm sorry....but when someone say they are rocket it just gets me ticked...but...if you wanted to protect your hometown...why are you a rocket?"IC: Dusk"As much as I am curious to that as, use Darknpulse Shadowplay," Dusk said an then his Zoroark used dark pulse to push Zac back and then it went for Chaz.

IC: ZacHe started to get back up after that dark pulse, and then saw Chaz staring at the Zoroark. He finally got up and went to Chaz and waved his hand in from of both Chaz and Shadowplays faces. Nothing.IC: Dusk"What is with him?!" he questioned aloud, "Shadowplay use Dark Pulse!" but nothing. His pokemon never disobeyed him, but something was blocking his pokemons from hearing him.

IC - Daseos/Lavaridge: "At the moment, my siblings and I are engaged in battle with the Hoenn legendaries. Eight seems to be attempting peace, but I fear it will be for naught..." Daseos said solemnly. "You see, my siblings aren't exactly known for always playing fair when they find themselves outnumbered..." The shadow of Daseos's began to flicker. "It's starting..." Daseos said calmly, yet with a hint of worry.IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: "Come my siblings! Allow us to demonstrate that we are capable of unity!" Arthes called to her siblings. She turned to Ariadne. "It`s time to work together... For the greater cause." Arthes`face suddenly morphed into that of a human, his smile showing off his sharp teeth. 'Arthes' raised her hand to Ariadne, unleashing a Dark Pulse into the chest of the Deoxys. "You fool!"At the same time, nobody noticed that Rayquaza's shadow was moving on its own. A single glowing blue eye appeared on the sky dragon, before the true Arthes made her appearance, unleashing a Roar of Time upon the dragon, in an apparent attempt to remove the greatest threat.IC - Seth/Abyssal Ruins: "Is this the one who is supposed to be the current Hero of Time? Defeated by mere water?" said a voice. Seth woke with a start, quickly looking around to find the source of the voice. "Ah, I see you are much stronger than that, Seth Vicens...""Who are you?" Seth asked. As he rose to his feet, he couldn't help but notice that he was not only out of his diving gear and back in his normal clothes, but he also had all of his Pokemon back in their Poke Balls. Seth quickly grabbed his flute, holding it tightly. Before him, time seemed to stop, as the shadows became still, and any running water was frozen in place. A man walked into view, accompanied by a Stunfisk, of all things. He was dressed in what appeared to be armor over top of green fabric of some sort. He had blond hair and bright blue eyes. A tattered brown cape hung over his shoulder."I was the first of the long line of humans to be chosen by Dialga as the Hero of Time. My partners and I helped to defend the world from the threat of the Ancient Darkrai, waiting for their return," the man explained. "And now, it appears that they have made their appearance in your time..." The man motioned for Seth to follow, as he walked down into the halls."Do you have a name? And what are you? A ghost?" Seth asked, suspicious."I do have a name, don't we all? And in a way... Yes, I am a ghost," the Hero said. "Your friends will come to find the others in due time, but for now, come with me, I have much to tell you."~Det

OOC: Thanks, everyone. =) Now then; let's continue things, shall we? =)

JC: I have the feeling that Gary doesn't like the colour beige. =P

Detranix: *Begins whistling Hyrule overworld theme* Gee, I wonder what the name of that old Hero of Time could be... :rolleyes:

Paragon: I'd say it looks okay to me, the only thing that would make me hesitate is the fact that there's two middle stage Pokemon, along with one final stage Pokemon. You may wish to wait for Parugi to double-check that, but, given the stage, as long as they're not abused, I'm sure there'll be no objections from either of us, considering he's approved later stage Pokemon under those rules before. =)

-==IC: ZachOrange//Striaton City==-

Zach nodded, as he leaned back in his chair.

"What Sonja says is correct. In fact; you already know the identity of the agent, from what you've told me..." Zach commented, as he recalled the conversation from earlier, about how Evan had fought Black over in Castelia City.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: *rare in Kanto and vice versa. :PParagon: Blade's concerns are well-noted, so to clear this up for the future--considering Amber is going to be, essentially, on her own unless she ends up joining a team, I'm willing to be a bit more lenient with the starting stages. Although I would suggest either lowering Dragonite to middle-stage or bringing one of the others to first-stage.Anyway, approved. :)IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "Team Rocket isn't bad," Gavin repeated. He gestured to Dusk with his thumb. "It's only thugs who don't know how to follow regulations that give the public that impression."Irest the Drapion rushed forward, claws glowing purple as he aimed to grab the temporarily stunned Zoroark.IC - Bounty - Lavaridge City: Bounty nodded. "I can give them my support," he said. "I pushed Eight and Three into a stalemate once, I can help do so again--perhaps more this time. Just tell me where they are."IC - Hoenn Legends - Lilycove City: Ve had been the first to notice the action below Rayquaza. With lightning-fast speed, he rushed forward, managing to push the unaware draogn out of the way right as a blast of power erupted from below, destroying the building that Rayquaza had been floating next to. The Deoxys turned to the others, anger in his eyes. "Scum!" he shouted.Having been on her guard, Ariadne was able to react quickly to Adam's trick, though was still struck by his attack. It disintegrated a portion of her chest, though a swift teleportation had allowed her to avoid any damage to her core. She appeared next to Odin as the Deoxys-A launched a blast of energy at the 'human.' Without a beat, she used Recover, beginning to repair the damage to her body."I had a feeling you would pull some sort of trick," she said disapprovingly. "Fine. If you insist on bringing about your own destruction, then be my guest."The air suddenly flashed with heat as a number of attacks shot toward the assembled Ancients--an Eruption from below thanks to Groudon; a pair of powerful spears of Thunder from Rayquaza and Kyogre; and almost a dozen other attacks from the combined forces of the Deoxys and the six Eon Pokemon, all of them concentrated on the group in front of them.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: ZacZac heard the rockets words, and then sent out his growlithe. "Alright then," Zac said with a determined face, "But don't think I'll trust rocket fully yet, but I'll trust you Gav. Ready Z? Use take down!" Then his favorite dog Pokemon stared to charge at the Zoroark."Donyou know any lighting moves Shadows?" Zac asked the Darkrai, "if so use it!"Shadows hand then became cloaked in golden electricity and then launcher a Thunder attack at Zpup and then the Growlite became cloaked in electricity and then used its electrified take down on Zoroark and sent it flying. "We are still trying to get Wild Charge down and that's the only way we can do it until he gets it down perminatly,"IC: Dusk"Please," Dusk said, "That's not even closed to a Wild Charge!"

IC: Ryan/Ellen
As Sonja explained their mission to Evan, Ryan, Alex and Ellen took a seat next to the group. Although Ryan had already heard about the criminal Black, the news that he was from Team Energon came as a surprise. He had heard of Energon from other Liberty members, but had yet to actually encounter an Energon agent himself. But what would an Energon agent be doing all the way out in Unova? Ryan wondered.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Congrats Blade!IC: Lavender TownChaz broke telepathic contact, surprised it worked at all.He then sent out Squirtle. The Pokemon cheered that it got a chance to prove its strength to Chaz. It then used Water Gun which would be strengthened by the rain.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

IC: zac"No offense," Zac said, "but what was with the starring contest with the Zoroark?"

Edited by Zacax