Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Evan TierraEvan sighed in an exasperated way and was about to follow when he had a crippling sense of familiarity fall upon him. He looked and appearing next to him was a blue portal."Only one person gives off this feeling.", Evan said, smiling, "Seth Vicens."

IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: Each of the Darkrai were hit with the attacks aimed at them, causing them to reel in pain. "Now!" roared Eight. Never missing a beat, the Darkrai suddenly multiplied, the nine of them quickly becoming twenty-seven. Each of them unleashed a Shadow Ball, though it was difficult to know which attack was real or not. However, this was simply a distraction. The real Darkrai quickly gathered together."An intriguing idea, separating us from each other," Sombra stated, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "But as you saw, we ar just as powerful separate, now watch as we fight as one!" The Darkrai began gathering energy, time slowing down, before they all unleashed a group Roar of Time, as waves of energy were launched at the gathered Legendaries.IC - Seth Vicens/Nacrene City: From the blue portal emerged a young man, dressed completely in black. His face seemed to be darkened, his golden eye duller, while his red eye seemed to be brighter than usual. He cracked his neck and stretched his arms, before turning to Evan. "Well, if it isn't the Hero of Space, Evan Tierra," Seth said, his voice tired and slow. "Now tell me, where in this region am I? It's been a long time..."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Zac"try that again!" Zac yelled to Valor, this time the attack hit, sending the Gengar to the wall and went through it. "Alright that's taken care of, let's get going shad....shadows?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ellen
Ellen turned down a small alley and found Terry at the other end, barking wildly. The Purrloin was perched on the roof of one of the warehouses and was calmly munching on the apple it had stolen.

"There you are," Ellen sighed, out of breath, as she finally caught up to Terry. Upon Ellen's arrival, the Herdier stopped barking and stood in front of his trainer, ready to defend her should the Purrloin try to steal something else.

"You're the same Purrloin I saw on Route 2 yesterday, right?" Ellen asked, looking up at the cat Pokemon.

The Purrloin paused from eating and looked at Ellen curiously. After a brief moment, it returned to its apple without so much as a second glance at the young girl.

"You must be pretty hungry, huh?" Ellen smiled. "But that doesn't give you the right to just take whatever you want. If you're still hungry, I'd be more than happy to buy some more apples. I don't want you to have to resort to thievery to get food."

The Purrloin finished the apple and tossed the core at Ellen, which hit her squarely on the head.

"Ow!" she cried as Terry started barking again. The Purrloin snickered at the scene before hopping over to another rooftop.

I don't think he wants your help, Solo said flatly.

IC: Ryan
Ryan turned the corner of the alley just in time to see Ellen get hit with the apple core. Artemis, Ellen's Mienfoo, (who had been too busy dancing to the accordion music to notice Ellen had run off and had thus followed Ryan and Orange) quickly scaled the side of a nearby warehouse and started to chase after the Purrloin.

"Are you alright?" Ryan asked, running over to Ellen.

"It didn't hurt that badly," Ellen replied as she rubbed her head. "I'm more worried about that Purrloin, though. It's sad to think that it relies on stealing to get food."

"Purrloin, huh?" Ryan said, taking out his Pokedex and looking up the cat Pokemon's entry. "It says here that it's known as the Devious Pokemon. 'They steal from people for fun, but their victims can't help but forgive them.'" He looked back at Ellen. "Don't worry about it -- it's in its nature to steal."

Just then, Artemis returned with a defeated look on her face.

"What happened, Artemis?" Ellen asked. The Mienfoo pointed to the trees in the distance, barely visible over the tall warehouses. "So you chased after the Purrloin, but lost him in the forest?"

Artemis nodded sadly.

"That's alright," Ellen smiled. "It was just an apple."

"Speaking of which, you shouldn't go running off on your own like that," Ryan frowned. "You gave us all quite a scare."

"But I wasn't on my own," Ellen said innocently. "I had Terry and Solo with me."

"Yes, but--" Ryan sighed. Try as he might, he couldn't stay mad at Ellen for long. "Never mind. Come on, you said you wanted to see the musicians, right?"

OOC: I'm planning on having Ellen catch this Purrloin eventually, but not for at least another town or two.Oh, and Happy Two Year Anniversary, Rise of the Rockets!

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Geez, already? Time sure flies. XP Well, anyway...Cap'n K: My apologies for the late reply--I got really busy on Tuesday and haven't been able to do much here, but I'll get that general recap of this thread PMed to you after this post.On the Team Plasma thing--all righty; works for me. And as Blade said, most active characters are in Unova right now, so interactions won't be difficult to come by. As a matter of fact, my character, Kyle, is at Team Plasma's HQ right now on his way to talk to the Six Sages; if you need a quick place to jump in, introducing Marina as a guard during the meeting could work pretty well. :)Everyone: So I can't really make any IC posts right now, but I'll try to get one up later. I will tentatively say that I'll return to full activity in a few weeks; at the moment, I'm busy with school and trying to get the final wrap-up rolling in Day Run before the official end date for it arrives.If nothing else, I will make a post either tomorrow or Sunday. ^-^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Sorry I haven't been playing lately. I've been a bit busy.A question for any staff who can answer before I make an IC, though: In what is the Lugia of TA's base contained? Lark has infiltrated the room while Hex distracted and is looking for the legendary.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Evan TierraStriking a showy pose, Evan pointed to Seth and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to Seth Vicens, Hero of Time! Seth here may come off as a bit cold, but believe me, he's a good person."Evan waited for the others' reactions to being in the presence of two "heroes of the Dragon Trio".

Edited by Hades

-==IC: Orange//Nacrene City==-

"Interesting." Orange looked between Seth and Evan with an intrigued look on his face, never expecting to see two Heroes of some of the most powerful elements known.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Hero of Time?" Ryan repeated. He turned to Evan. "If you're the Hero of Space and Palkia's envoy, then the Hero of Time must be..." he paused, struggling to recall what little he knew of Sinnoh's Mythology.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Seth Vicens, Hero of Time," Ellen smiled. "So are you with Team Plasma, too?"

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Armadijo: It's up to you. :P If it were me I might have some sort of guard room with a Pokéball in it containing Lugia, but I don't really care, tbh.IC - Sonja Baron - With the others: Having followed the others Sonja saw Seth's arrival and felt her jaw drop slightly at the mention of his status as Hero of Time. Further, she recognized him--or at least his name."Wait a second," she said. "No, he's not with Team Plasma. You're one of the agents who was promoted to Liberty Executive a few days ago."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC - Seth/Nacrene City: Seth slapped Evan in the back of the head and turned to Sonja. "Yes, I am indeed Seth Vicens, Executive of Team Liberty, and the herald of Dialga. Now, do you mind telling me who you are, what you are doing here, and where exactly here is?" Seth suddenly felt a pain in his head, almost as if time was being warped extremely somewhere. Still, his past experiences had taught him to keep it to himself, as painful as it was. Nevertheless, Seth remained composed, looking over the people before him, examining them all.~Det

-==IC: Orange==-

"Looking for someone." Orange piped up, in response to one of Seth's questions. "As for where we are; we're in Nacrene City, sightseeing, while one of our friends is off and having fun fighting the resident Gym Leader." Orange said, as he rolled his eyes slightly for dramatic effect.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac zac and looked at where the gengar faded. Nothing but a concrete wall. But there was a bigger problem, where did darkrai go?!Where shadows was going, he wished he could make it in time, he was trying his best to make it to Lilycove, he felt something there...a thing that could change the flow of battle! He knew this could be the demise of the acients and he wasn't wanting to miss it for the world.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Dack
"Houndoom, Flamethrower!" Karen ordered. The Houndoom tried to attack Dack's Shieldon, but was too paralyzed to move.

"Alright, Shieldon! Use Metal Sound, then Ancient Power!" The small shield Pokemon rubbed its metal face, creating an earsplitting screech, then rammed its foot into the ground, causing several rocks to burst out of the cave floor and hurl themselves toward Karen's Houndoom.

The Houndoom had already suffered a lot of damage from its battle with Luxio. The super effective attack, paired with lowered defenses from Metal Sound, was enough to knock it into unconsciousness.

"Well I must say, I'm surprised you've managed to defeat one of my Pokemon," Karen mused as she recalled her Houndoom. "But this battle is far from over! Go, Absol!"

As the Disaster Pokemon materialized from its Pokeball, Karen turned her attention back to the Umbreon vs. Umbreon battle. "Umbreon, Quick Attack!" she called as Ben's Umbreon struggled to get up.

Edited by Konuju

IC: I whirled sideways, the Absol flying past close enough to feel its fur brush against me. In a single motion I pulled two of the Balls from my belt and with a flick of my wrist threw them at Ventus and Invictus. “Spiritus,” I said, as the spheres flew back into my hand. The Riolu looked at me with his intelligent grey eyes, understanding. “Aura Sphere,” I commanded. Spiritus, being only a Riolu, had far less control over the technique of the attack than he would have had he been evolved. He positioned his hands, a not-quite-spherical orb of blue flames forming between them, and unleashed the attack, which flew erratically at his opponent. Still, the attack was effective, for it was based in the Fighting type.The Absol responded with another lunge, aiming to sink its teeth into my Pokemon. Spiritus attempted to dodge, but it still managed to latch onto his arm. Fortunately, it caused little damage, and without flinching Spiritus immediately responded by sending a firey Blaze Kick into the creature’s side. The Absol backed up, winded, and the attack appeared to have left a nasty burn as well. Spiritus followed up with another Aura Sphere, which seemed to take from the Absol most of what little fight he had left.“Good,” I told the Riolu. “Watch out.” I produced one of the Dusk Balls I had bought earlier and with a practiced flick of my wrist sent flying at the Absol. The ball shook once and then fell still. I sighed in satisfaction and relief. “Good job, Spiritus,” I said, picking it up. I scratched him behind his ears. “You’ve got some real potential, you do.” I released Ventus and Invictus from their Poke Balls. “Don’t worry; you guys’ll get your chance,” I told them. “Now c’mon, let’s go.”OOC: Absol’s profile coming soon.Battle count: Spiritus – 1

Q2TtLEz.png

IC - Seth/Nacrene City: "Fighting the Gym Leader, eh?" Seth said, a small smile coming over him. He turned to Evan, reaching for a Poke Ball from his belt. "Evan, it's been some time since I've battled anyone. I'm curious to see just how much you have improved." Seth finally realized that Evan had a different outfit from before. A small twitch came over him, which quickly passed. 'I can tell your fashion sense has not improved....' Seth thought to himself.~Det

-==IC: Zach//Nacrene City==-

What am I supposed to do? Zach wondered, as he saw his Pokemon dodge the attacks, but not fight back, as they were obviously waiting for some response from their Trainer. Zach had figured that Ray, at the least, would be able to fight back against the Garchomp, since the Luxray knew Ice Fang; but he was just dodging as well.

"Come on..." Zach muttered, as he tried to use these so called 'psychic powers'; but nothing was happening.

I don't have any special powers... I doubt I'm even this 'chosen one' they're talking about... Zach thought, as he continued to concentrate, however, nothing worked still. All that was happening, was that his Pokemon were getting knocked around easily, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Come on!! Ray, use Ice Fang! Ice Fang!! Zach thought, but the Luxray gave no response on the screen, and Heather simply took an attack that would have otherwise knocked out the Luxray.

"That's it!" Zach said, as he growled slightly, and put more focus into this so called 'power' he supposedly had, trying to synchronize his thoughts with one of his Pokemon; though if that would work, he wasn't sure anymore...

Meanwhile, Lenora looked to the side, as someone walked up to her from behind.

"He's not activating his powers." A female voice commented, and Lenora nodded sadly.

"Yes... Either he can't, because it's too locked away... Or those three really did make a mistake. Continue to monitor the situation, you're the judge of this, after all." Lenora said, as the person the voice belonged to waked back into the shadows once more...

-==IC: Zach//Nacrene==-

The psychic powers still didn't appear to be working, and Zach closed his eyes for a moment. As he opened his eyes, however, they were a reddish colour in the pupils, glowing, and there was an aura of power around him.

Come on; I'm right here... Ray! Zach yelled out mentally, as a glimmer of recognition appeared on the Luxray's face, as the Luxray ran toward the Garchomp quickly; as Zach frowned coldly.

"Go now, and defeat your opponent..." Zach said, and switched to telepathy.

Ice Fang! Zach commanded, as the Luxray bit into the Garchomp, and dealt a large amount of damage. The Garchomp shook it off, but the attack activated a freeze effect, which froze the Garchomp in place.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan Tierra, Nacrene City"Well, I was going to hang around and listen to music.", Evan said, "But, a battle with you is never dull!"Evan sent out all his pokemon but Landorus, and all of them struck dynamic poses, along with Evan."Still doing that, eh?" Seth said in a snarky voice.Before he knew it, Seth was headbutted by Evan, who was grinning from ear to ear and said, "Never think lowly of the pose."

Edited by Hades

OOC: Uh... hey, guys. Apologies for my ridiculous absence, but I do believe I now have time to return. I'm thinking I'll probably make a new character and leave my old ones behind since I've been gone so long and don't really remember what I was doing with them (I just remember I had waaaay too many to handle).Could someone give me a quick rundown of recent events and maybe point me in the direction of some interesting action I could jump in on?

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

IC: ZacZac looked around the buildings even more, he knew there had I be an entrance, or an orphan somewhere. Shadows flew over lavender town in a matter of minutes and flew as fast as he can. This could be the end of this ordeal, and Shadows was the happiest of this, and the wry thought made him start to fly faster and faster.

IC - ???/Unova: In the dark room, the creature stirred. Its souless eyes darted around as it crawled around. It could sense itself, yet it wasn't itself. Still, it was awake now, and that was all that it really cared about. "Whole... Want to be... Whole..." The creature's voice was echoing throughtout the room. "Want to be whole!" The creature began pounding on the ground, something it had done for 18 years. As before, it would never be heard, but its influence would be growing...IC - Seth/Nacrene City: Seth was knocked down, but quickly rose to his feet. "Still as headstrong as ever, I see," Seth muttered,releasing Volt from his Poke Ball. The Luxray emerged, facing Evan, roaring in defiance, even though he clearly recognized Evan. "Come on, surely you've improved, or have you merely gotten weaker?" Seth snickered. Volt cracked with electricity, fire and ice all at once, his eyes glowing brightly.~Det

OOC: @Bundalings - I think some interesting stuff is about to go down in Unova. Nacrene City, I believe the group is in now. I have a character currently on his way there, but I don't know exactly what's happening... I think Blade would be the one to talk to about that. Speaking of Blade, he got promoted to Co-GM a short while back.Also, I have two items I'd like to add to Jotham's profile. First, though he doesn't know it yet, he's a Aura Wielder. (I talked to Umbra of Doom; he explained everything I needed to know). Second, he's Riley's cousin.That is all.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Evan Tierra"Before we do that, let's fight on the outskirts of town.", Evan said, motioning west, "Battling in town is kinda frowned upon."With that Evan sent out Gnip. The Garchomp looked mighty pleased to see it's old friend."Tell me how the music is, all right guys and gals?" Evan said as he walked away towards Pinwheel Forest with Gnip....

OOC: There is a group in Nacrene, yes. Basically, they're people gathered from Team Liberty, Team Rocket, and even neutral people(And joined by a Team Plasma agent). They're looking for a person who goes by the codename 'Black', who was working for Team Energon, but that was simply a front for him to gain more power; and now that he's gained more power, enough that he thinks he needs, he's trying to take down Unova first.In the meantime, though, Zach keeps challenging Gyms, for multiple reasons. =P

-==IC: Zach==-

As the Garchomp attempted to remove itself from it's icy prison, Zach commanded his Pokemon mentally to attack all at once, and not let up. To do so, he rapidly switched mental targets, aiming to coordinate the attacks by branching out from Ray's mind. The only one he couldn't get through to was Blade's mind, oddly enough. The ice rapidly broke, however... It was still not in the Garchomp's favour, as when the ice totally shattered, the dragon simply fell to the ground, defeated by the rapid attacks.

"Well, well. You did better than I expected." Lenora said, as another Pokemon approached, however, it was still cloaked in shadows for the moment.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacThe boy and his growlithe continued to search through the place until Zac tripped over something. He looked at where he tripped, it was stone plate that was out d place. He moved it to the side to reveal a hole leadig down underground.Shadows flew over saffron, going faster and faster, "this is it!" he thought, "After these years, all of these years, this pain and suffering, over!"

OOC: Wild Bundalings appeared!Wild Bundalings tried to jump back into the RPG!... It asked for RECAP!Hey, man. :Psoyeah. Recap. This is the most recent one that I've been circulating to.... people... Obviously some other stuff has happened and below it you'll find some additional things that weren't included on there.

Team Rocket

• [*]Team Rocket has lost control of both Hoenn and Sinnoh.[*]Bounty has seceded from Team Rocket.[*]Joker is building some sort of device underneath the Lake of Rage, for unknown purposes.[*]Sleight has assigned Sabrina, Lt. Surge, and Koga the job of becoming an elite strike team for TR, with the primary goal of destroying opposing groups and factions.[*]This strike team has already managed to cause complete chaos in the revived Team Aqua's primary headquarters, and will soon finish dismantling the team once again.[*]Honestly, there hasn't been a ton of TR activity, but it's expected to pick up in the future.

Team Liberty

• [*]Team Liberty has allied with Bounty's Secessionists.[*]Silvermind, who replaced Bluefalcon as a TL leader after her death, was captured by Team Rocket, then Soil Colossus, Inc. After a very long and very grueling arc, she has since been returned to Team Liberty with Team Magma's help.[*]Team Liberty has allied with Team Magma.[*]Blackskull was presumed killed by John Ford/The Shadowed Man/the guy who got Kyle shot, but has since been revealed to be alive along with Ethan Gold. Only Kyle Eston and the Unovan government actually knows this right now.[*]Eight agents were promoted to Executive positions. Among them were Jayron Aaron, James Arthur, Seth Vicens, and Scott Stone.[*]There is currently a very large group of primarily Liberty agents in Unova who are investigating 1. a series of dimensional disturbances, with the help of an extradimensional trio of the Legendary Beasts, and 2. the activities of a Team Energon agent named Black.[*]Kyle is also looking for Executive Richie Eston, who disappeared in Unova while investigating...

Ford

• [*]... the activities of Maddison Hayes, one of Ford's agents, in Unova. She seems to be planning something big for Castelia City and Unova in general.[*]Along with this, she managed to very easily defeat Evan Tierra--Palkia's chosen hero--when confronted by him, and has not been caught.[*]Jame Pierce, another Ford agent, has been placed as the president of Hoenn, as the public head of the Hojohsin League.[*]The Hojohsin League itself is a coalition created by Ford by combining the powers of Team Energon, Team Galactic, and (before their destruction) the Searchers. Their aim was to gain control of Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, though there is little information as to whether or not they are still attempting to do this.[*]Team Rocket had released a large number of Unown on Johto, though these were sealed by Ethan Worth (TR) under threat of death by Quincy Adams (Ford agent.)[*]Quincy has since tested and taken another Mewtwo created by Ford's request. No one knows what his plans for it are, though no one else really knows that he has it.[*]Regardless of legendaries, all of the Ford agents--including Ford himself--have been shown to be extremely powerful, and should not be confronted directly or alone if discovered.

Ancient Darkrai

• [*]All ten of the Ancient Darkrai--which, since I don't know if you remember them, are a group of really really old Darkrai who were imprisoned thousands of years ago for attempting to overthrow Arceus--have been freed.[*]They have completely covered Sinnoh in darkness and are almost done doing the same to Hoenn.[*]Seth Vicens, Evan Tierra, and Kinali Prizak have been chosen by the Sinnoh Dragons as their chosen heroes. They are doing all they can to fight the Darkrai, though have not been able to yet.[*]At the moment, all but one of the Ancients--the Darkrai called Nine, who was not imprisoned because he left the others and has been working with Ford for the past few decades--are in Lilycove City and are fighting 12 Hoenn Legendaries--the Weather Trio, four Deoxys, three Latios and three Latias.[*]Throughout their shadow campaign, the Darkrai have been inadvertantly corrupting a small group of people--there have been five so far--with darkness. Nine has been secretly following them and taking these people into his custody, and as such he is the only one who knows about them. They will be huge in the future, as demonstrated by the fact that one of them completely obliterated Lavaridge City after the Darkrai left, with absolutely no damage to himself. The exception to the corruption thing is a man called Mr. Rage, who appeared from another dimension and proceeded to completely destroy Ecruteak City.[*]One of the Darkrai (not Nine) has been secretly working against the other Darkrai, though refuses to reveal which one he is. He has made an alliance with Bounty to stop their master, Ten.

Unova

• [*]Turns out that the remaining Six Sages are the leaders of Team Plasma, which is currently the governing party in Unova.[*]Their primary policy has basically been a Ba Sing Se--they've suppressed all public knowledge of the war in the Kanto regions and will punish anyone who breaks that silence. As a result, few people even know that there is a war.[*]Evan Tierra has joined the group and has been allowed to travel and utilize Landorus in his travels.[*]They are currently talking with Blackskull, Gold, another TL prisoner, and soon Kyle to discuss what to do regarding various things from the above lists.

Other

• [*]Kyle has been showing signs of either severe sanity slippage or severe depression, for various reasons.[*]There's been a lot of dimensional disturbances lately, and it's implied that some bad stuff will begin if it doesn't stop.[*]Team Energon was formed. Dunno if you remember them, but they're basically another faction that utilizes power-draining technology for their own purposes. Currently, they're attacking Jayron Aaron and other TL agents somewhere in the Sevii Islands.[*]The Omega and Alpha Deoxys have played pretty big roles--the former as a source of near-infinite energy for Team Energon, and the latter--the Deoxys Matriarch--was found, healed, and allied with Team Rocket. She is actually the one leading the attack on the Ancients in Lilycove right now.[*]In general, most of the current player action has moved to Unova to deal with Maddison Hayes and the dimensional stuff that has been going on there.

Also:
  • [*]Lavender Town: Gavin Braner, Zac (zacax's character) and Chaz Cobalt (Paragon's character) are investigating a string of kidnappings/disappearances in Lavender Town. Gavin has abandoned Team Rocket and the other two are either members of TL or neutral (I forget the specifics.)[*]Team Aqua has been shut down at this point, with Archie dead at Sabrina's hands and virtually all of his men killed by Team Rocket agents or the escaping prisoners, including TL agents Lark, Jennifer Lorne, Hex, and Tim. Those latter four are looking for TA's Lugia to steal for TL.[*]The Legendaries in Lilycove (four Deoxys, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, and six Lati@s) are fighting nine of the ten Ancient Darkrai right now. Bounty is headed there to assist them.[*]Zach is being tested by the Gym Leaders of Unova for some sort of reason that Blade needs to remind me about.

As for specific groups to jump into, there are three major ones in Unova, where most of the action is taking place (This list is also from a PM I sent to someone else recently):

• [*]Kyle in Black City, who is currently in Plasma Castle on his way to talk to the Six Sages. Blackskull, Ethan Gold (that is, Ethan from HeartGold/SoulSilver) and another "currently unknown" (to everyone but me) agent are also there.[*]In Nacrene there's a group of about... I think like ten people at this point? Sonja Baron (me,) Orange (Blade,) Zach (Blade,) Evan Tierra (Alku,) Alex (Ajad Prime,) Ryan (Konuju,) Ellen (Konuju,) Justin (Nara; inactive,) and Thomas (Uber Bunny, also inactive.) I guess technically speaking Gary/Gareth (JC) is also in the group, but he's off talking to Prof. Fennel right now. UPDATE: Thomas and Justin have been left in Striaton; Seth has joined in Nacrene; Gareth is up for debate and depends on what JC wants to do with him.[*]Balta's character Jotham is in.... a forest near Undella Town, I think, and heading toward Black City, IIRC. And actually... hm. This might be a great one to jump into, come to think of it--Balta's new and hasn't had a ton of interaction with anyone yet; his character is neutral for the moment but wants to join Team Liberty; and he's already on his way toward Black City. <-------I suggest this one if Balta doesn't mind. :P

Outside of Unova, your options for jumping in are really limited, boiling down, basically to either joining Gavin's group in Lavender Town; joining the prisoners in TA's base; or coming in somewhere by yourself.

Hope that helps. Also welcome back--and yes, Blade is our new co-GM. =)Balta: Both of those, plus the Absol, are fine with me.Everyone: In case you guys missed it in my second to last post, happy second anniversary to RotR! Be sure to think about what you would like as a freebie reward and send it to either me or Blade for consideration! ^_^Also, veteran players (as in, anyone who was active in the last thread,) this is building off of a comment I made a while ago about a blog entry that I still haven't made--I would really like to start putting together a massive story summary of RotR, from beginning to the present. Kind of like the story guides that Biosector01 has for BIONICLE. I'll probably put together a blog post detailing the task at the beginning of the summer/end of the school year (June 20th.) If you would like to help out with it, please let me know, and start reviewing information from both this thread and the last one!IC - Gavin Braner/??? - Lavender Town: Gavin stopped, his eyes narrowed. Dothe had come to a sudden and tense halt, seeming to be watching something. Moving quietly and slowly around him, the former Rocket member's eyes widened at what he saw.Further down the empty street, a small child--no older than six--was disappearing around a corner. Gavin caught a brief glimpse of a golden furred hand that seemed to be holding something before the kid vanished. He clenched his teeth and moved forward again. Lucky us, he thought. Not so lucky for them... And in broad daylight...He quickly transitioned into a run, Dothe the Dusclops following behind him.Near Zac and Chaz, a similar scene was unfolding, in a way. From a shadowy side street emerged a pair of glowing eyes, staring straight at Zac. They were blood-red, barely concealing the bloodshot veins beneath them. A soft whisper began to sound, calling to him, as the ticking of a clock began to sound quietly around him, enchanting in its measured noise...IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "Well, so much for quickly getting through here," Sonja said, sighing. She looked at Ellen. "You sure you're okay? Purrloin can be pretty nasty sometimes."IC - Legendaries/Bounty - Lilycove City: To say that the Ancients' attack was devastating was an understatement--a massive understatement.A combined protect from the Latias, Kyogre, and several of the Deoxys was enough to block the Shadow Ball storm. But even they could not deflect such a powerful Roar of Time combination from nine of the most powerful Pokémon in existence. The waves of time energy crashed into them, as well as the city. Time distorted, damaging the Legendaries, who were barely protected by the shield they had created. Ariadne barely held on, watching almost a third of Lilycove City disintigrate before her eyes.It was hardly a relief when the attack stopped. The shield fell, revealing the damaged bodies of each of the thirteen Legendary Pokémon, all of whom were panting, glaring at the Darkrai, none of whom seemed to show nearly as many signs of injury. It was quickly becoming apparent what the final outcome of this conflict would be.Ariadne panted, slowly regaining her breath. "If you wish to leave now," she said to the others around her. "I would not hold it against you."Vé looked at her in surprise. "Ariadne--""I mean it," she said sternly. "I misjudged these beings. This fight is lost." The Deoxys Matriarch looked at the Pokémon around her. "Go. Now."The look in her eyes, her tone, the situation all left no room for objection. Reluctantly, the Deoxys assisted the others in teleporting away, leaving Ariadne by herself. She turned to face the Darkrai. Drawing massive amounts of energy into her hands, she focused on the approaching Ancients. The attack quickly grew in size, a blazing orb of light bright enough to blind a being from a large distance.She hurled it at the Darkrai, unleashing a massive explosion in their midst that lingered in the air as a white sphere for several minutes, the force of the blast knocking Ariadne herself backward. She felt a weakness coming over her, and yet she forced herself to hold on, intending to see what damage--if any--she had done.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I can help out with the summary sometime soon, hopefully. Been meaning to work on something like that anyway. =)

Also, just for the record, I am Blade, I just switched my name for now. =P

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange sighed, and nodded as well.

"Hopefully Zach will hurry up, as if we can at least regroup with the others, we can move as soon as they finish..." Orange said, agreeing with Sonja there.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Seth/Outskirts of Nacrene City: Seth followed suit, bowing his head to his new companions as he left. Following Evan, he took his place opposite his friend, Volt standing by him. Seth looked at his Luxray, and nodded as Volt stepped forward, letting lose a battle cry, radiating lightning, fire and ice at once. "We're ready, and we aren't going to back down from this. We never do!" Seth exclaimed, as Volt roared in agreement.Evan chuckled. "As do we!" Evan shouted, striking a pose with Gnip. "Alrighty! Let's see how you've been doing!" Gnip moved forward, clouds of fire escaping from her mouth with every step she took. To most other trainers, this sight would intimidate them, but Seth and Volt stood their ground, moving forward to show they were not afraid."Let's begin! Volt, Crunch!" The Luxray made a dash toward the Garchomp, eyes glowing brightly as he leaped at the larger foe.IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: A loud scream of rage and anger was the first thing heard by Ariadne, and it was clear the reason. Arthes was clutching her face, a massive scar running down her eye and part of her right shoulder. The Darkrai quickly made a move for the Deoxys, but a tendril of shadow quickly put her in her place as she began to feel weaker and weaker. "I will borrow your power, whether you want it or not," Sombra hissed. Arthes glanced over at her siblings, to see that they too were being drained of their energy by Sombra."M-master..." Arthes pleaded, as she fell to the ground, soon followed by her siblings as Sombra became stronger."You'll get it back when I'm done." Sombra began shifting, becoming far more nightmarish and mist-like. His eyes became pure white, and his appearance was no longer solid black, but an endless void in the form of a Darkrai. His voice now resonated with the voices of his siblings, as he began to approach the Deoxys. "What a thorn in my side you have proven yourself to be!"~Det

IC: ZacBefore he entered the hole he saw those red eyes again, that Gengar! "z-pup use flare blitz!"Shadows made it over Viridian city and was getting closer an closer.Zpup charged at the ghost Pokemon but instwe, the eyes vanished and reappeared. Then Zac heard somethin...ticking? Zac grabbed his Pokemon and went down the hole, his first thought was a bomb and we wasn't wanting to be right. But afte the went in there he heard something else, something calling him.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: I would be glad to help with the summary. In fact, I tried to do something similar with the "History" sections of my characters' pages on the Wiki. ^_^

IC: Ellen/Ryan
"Yeah, I'm fine," Ellen smiled at Sonja. "I just can't believe that a Pokemon would be so mean just for fun."

Ryan sat down on the wooden porch-like thing outside the cafe and pretended to study a map of Unova on his Pokegear, trying not to think of all the reasons he shouldn't have let Ellen tag along. Focusing back on his Pokegear, he realized that the next town was Castelia, the large metropolis he had visited during the Manaphy Mission. "Do you think we'll be able to make it to Castelia before the end of the day?" he asked the group.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Evan Tierra"All right, girl, Flamethrower!", Evan said in a hot blooded voice, "Then an Earthquake!"The Garchomp took a deep breath, and breathed out a massive cloud of fire. The Luxray leapt through the cloud and bit down on the Garchomp's arm fin. Gnip roared in pain, but then she slammed the Luxray to the ground and roared into the ground, causing a massive quake to rock the Luxray's body."Beautiful, Gnip!" Evan said, grinning like a maniac.

IC - Seth/Outskirts of Nacrene City: Volt was hurt by the attack, but nevertheless, rose back again. "Volt! Don't back down, go for another Crunch!" Seth called, a sense of excitement in his voice. Volt quickly charged once more, in the exact same pattern."Predictable as always!" Evan taunted playfully. Gnip let loose another cloud of fire, but as it cleared, it became apparent that Volt was gone. "Huh?!""As are you!" Seth chuckled. Gnip felt a pain on her back as Volt began clinging on to her dorsal fin with his teeth. "Now Volt, Ice Fang!" Volt let go, gathering ice energy in his mouth as he prepared to bite down.

Edited by ~Detranix~

IC: DuskDusk and his Zoroark found a field next to the ghost town and found what they were looking for, an Absol. With a snap of Dusk's fingers he sent his Zoroark to attack it.IC: ZacZac started to slowly climb out to see who or what was calling him. All he saw was just those two red eyes. Was it calling to him?Shadows was over cherry grove after 15 minutes, he was neari the Hoenn region, nothing would stop him.

OOC: Can I use my reward to double evolve Squirtle once he gets to seven battles?IC: Lavender TownHis thoughts raced his psychic powers tried to throw up a mental barrier around himself.He sent out Squirtle and telepathically told him to be on guard.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

OOC: Rewards sweet. What to pick, what to pick...

IC: *Meanwhile*

"Well while Gawain takes care of that one, does anyone wish to take care of these Sharpedo?

"Shortly after Gawain took Floatzel away to fight it, three Sharpedo began attacking the boat that the group was in."

My main aquatic fighter is currently preoccupied; the fact that they are submerged is not helping..."

IC: The events with the legendaries flew by so quickly that Jamie was hardly able to respond (or maybe it was just laziness and lack of ideas of a bad RPer). So when she found herself back at Rustboro base, she was a little surprised. She was mad, although looking at her it would be tough to tell that. She was pretty good at hiding her emotions, but she was definitely not in a good mood. She felt powerless, that she was too weak to help fight the major battle amd instead was sent back. She needed to vent and she needed to be stronger. A battle could help with both.

"Mr. Worth, would you like to have a battle?"

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Evan Tierra"Gnip, PLAY DEAD!", Evan said grinning.With that the Garchomp fell backwards onto Volt, hurting the Luxray quite a bit. But not before Volt chomped down on her back with cold infused fangs."Warm yourself up with a Flamethrower!", Evan said, "Do be sure to share it with Volt!"Gnip leapt up, shivering a bit, breathed fire, which alleviated her shivering. She then started to breathe fire upon Volt.....

OOC: Paragon: Sure and sure.IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "Not today," Sonja answered Ryan after nodding at Ellen. "Not if we have to wait for Evan and Seth." She glanced in the direction they had gone. "Although considering they seem to get along just fine, is there much of a point in sticking around with them? Just a thought," she quickly added.IC - Gavin Braner/??? - Lavender Town: Continuing to run, Gavin turned the corner and followed the moving child and kidnapper. The closer he got the harder it was to keep his thoughts straight--it was as if a dark shadow was being cast over him. Still, he kept on following. As the kid ducked through a set of bushes at the edge of town, Gavin slowed slightly, pushing his way in after them and picking up their trail.A low growl sounded from the alley where the red eyes were as the enchantment seemed to grow stronger and stronger. Waves of drowsiness would begin to set in on Zac the closer he got, as if he was being engulfed by a warm blanket. With his mental shielding, Chaz seemed immune to the effects, though the thing did not seem to be aiming for him.Tick... tock... tick... tock...IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: Ethan had been busy sending a report of their activities and the results of their mission to Aris. He smiled and nodded at Jamie."Sure," he said. "Got nothing better to do right now."IC - Bounty/Ariadne - Lilycove City: Ariadne was stunned by what she saw, and as a result found herself unable to move. She began to slip downward, slowly descending toward the ground, her gaze never leaving Sombra's face."So powerful..." she muttered softly. "If only I were a bigger thorn..."A streak of silver glinted for a brief moment, and then Ariadne disappeared. Bounty's Skarmory flew quickly, dragging the unconscious Deoxys toward the helicopter where its master waited.The human did not take his eyes off of the growing Darkrai for a moment, preparing to make his escape from the scene as soon as he could.Very impressive, Darkrai, he thought. Daseos... You understate your siblings' abilities...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: ZacZac did his hardest not to move towards the thing but he kept going closer and closer....however Zpup pulled back his master and charged at te thing to reveal it as a Hypno. "A Hypno! So hats the reason! Zpup use flame wheel!!!!"Shadows was now over the safari zone in Johto in a matter of minutes, closer and closer he got.

IC - Seth/Outskirts of Nacrene City: Volt struggled to rise to his feet, only to be hit directly with the Flamethrower. Volt still stood strong, parts of his fur on fire, as the Luxray now had to deal with a burn. "Volt! Go for another Ice Fang!" Seth called, some hint of worry for his partner in his voice. The Luxray gathered ice energy in his fangs, as he charged at the Garchomp once more.IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: Sombra simply stared at the helicopter, and sent a Shadow Ball at the helicopter, not intending to destroy it, but merely to amuse himself, before unleashing a wave of darkness across the land, which began to slowly spread across a vast area. Sombra turned back to look at Bounty, a triumphant gleam in his eyes.~Det

IC: ZacZpup knocked the hypno to then ground, as returned to his master. "this is one of the pokemon that's causing this,"After nearly a lot of flight, he made it to Lilycove to find a massive, hideous darkrai that was eniugh to paralyze you in fear. Shadows readied a dark pulse attack, but then looked to see...a deoxys?

Edited by Zacax