Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: LandorusLandorus sighed and said, "The will to fight against hopeless odds that your Luxray shows, is a sign of how devoted he is to you. It reminded me of how Evan's Excadrill fought me. Despite the fact he was fighting me, that creature never yielded."With that, Landorus zoomed back to Evan.IC: EvanEvan and Gnip were walking the way Seth ran, before Landorus appeared before them."He seems more troubled than you do." Landorus said in a calm voice, "Hopefully he can see the wisdom in my words.""I hope so too." Evan said, returning Landorus to his poke ball and continuing to walk back into the city....IC: Feral TierraIn that handshake, Feral shared the power he had gathered in the Aqua Base."A little gift from me to you.", Feral said, grinning, "Just so you know, that's just a fraction of the power I wield."With that, Feral broke the handshake, and started to glow a violet hue, while a mist of energy formed around him."I not only wield the power of Darkness.", Feral said, "I also wield a good deal of the power of Space."

IC: Shadows"yea!!!" he finally it jetted revealing himself by accident, "knew he wasn't evil!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Hypno - Lavender Town: The Hypno still didn't attack. For a moment, it seemed to be in control of its actions.Hel... m....e.....IC - Gavin Braner - Forest: "Thanks, but I have my own sources of protection," Gavin said as the Genger appeared. With a flash, Ithes the Starmie appeared in front of him, a physical barrier between them and the Ghost-Type. "And I know how to deal with ghosts."IC - Ethan Worth - Battlefield: "Type advantages again..." Ethan said, sighing. "I really need to stop battling you, Jamie. Grasswhistle!" Serena complied immediately, letting loose a soft tune from her lips in an attempt to put the Ice-Type to sleep.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac"that thing won't budge...." Zac said with slight disappointment, "help? It needs...help?"Baldesman charged to the Gengar and used Night Slash, "you should worry more about getting thg boy to safety!" he telepathically said.IC: GengarThe Gengar was forced back, but charged to the knight like Pokemon and readied a shadow claw.IC

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: I found my movesets.

IC: Covering her ears, Jamie yelled "Sir Lucan, don't let yourself fall asleep, use Uproar!"

Lucan began shouting at the top of his... lungs (how does Ice Cream breathe?) launching sounds wave which drowned out the soothing Grasswhistle and bounced in the ears of those present, trainers and pokemon alike.

Maybe this wasn't the best idea...

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro HQ: Ethan rubbed his chin for a moment. "Double Kick," he called through the Ice-Type's noise. Deerling caught the command, charging forward and lashing out twice with her feet.IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Rolling his eyes, Gavin went around the battle, keeping Ithes between himself and the Gengar. As they neared the end of the forest, Dothe appeared to Gavin's right. From the look in his eye, the former Rocket could tell that the deed had been done.He nodded slightly, solemnly, and exited the forest, heading in the direction of the Pokémon Center.IC - Hypno - Lavender Town: At the word 'help,' the Hypno broke into a series of violent coughs. It finally collapsed.IC - Nine - Lilycove City: On the outskirts of Lilycove City, near the Team Aqua base, a set of green eyes appeared in the shadows of a rocky outcrop. Nine watched the scene before him, observing the destruction of Lilycove. He sensed the large number of people--Team Rocket agents mixed with some Liberty prisoners--being teleported from the devastated mountain base. Nine watched Feral and Sombra speak, saw his brothers and sisters reviving on the ground, noted the collapsed and destroyed city and land.It sickened him.Still, there was one thing that he had learned from this conflict. It did not ease his thoughts, though it was something: when faced with defeat, Sombra would not hesitate to 'borrow' the energy of his followers.The implications of this tore at Nine's mind as he disappeared, leaving Lilycove's remains to the other Darkrai.OOC: Note to self: The Sages conversation will be continued on Friday/Saturday.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac"help...is it forced...dude do you have a potion, full restore or anything we can use?!" Zac said checking the Pokemon checking for a pulse and the blood that it spat out."so cocksure of himself," blades man thought as he saw the rocket agent and his pokemon Dothe head o the center. Bladesman used night's lash yet again, only for the Gengar to dodge it.IC: GengarIt dodged the blade like attack and shot several shadow balls at the Gallade. No was going to ruin this plan.IC: Shadows.He watched the scene that took place. Finally those darkrai woul be finished. But he saw something, in te corner of his eye, another darkrai? He went towards saying, "hey you!" but the darkrai vanished. He looked to the young man, and thought, "Zac might need me...". He went off flying to the boy wondering, "who was that darkrai?"

IC: ShadowsHe flew over the safari zone at the same speed he went to get to Lilycove.

IC: Ellen
"Why are you so eager to get to the next town, anyway?" Ellen asked Ryan. "Shouldn't we take the time to enjoy this town first?" As she hummed along to the accordion music while Ryan struggled for an answer, Ellen noticed a tall girl step out of the cafe with a Soda Pop, followed by a Cubone and a Flaafy. "Do they have soda in the cafe?" she asked aloud. "I thought they only had coffee!"

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: ShadowsShadows was now over The Indigo league, going faster and faaaster

IC: Evan TierraEvan entered Nacrene City and found the group he had joined."Sorry about that.", Evan said in a shaky voice, trying to mask what had happened back near Pinwheel Forest, "That battle left Gnip a little parched. Shall we enter this cafe for a drink? My treat!"

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange looked at Evan with a curious expression, as he noted the shaky tone to his voice. However, he kept quiet, as he nodded.

"Sure. Zach's still taking his sweet time finishing up, so..."

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Lavender Town"Here. Catch." He said as he tossed Zac a revive and super potion.So now we are helping this screwy Hypno that attacked us? He thought to himself.IC: Off the Coast of HoennShe slowly woke back up. She could here the sound of waves and the gentle breeze. She breathed deeply the ocean air as she sat up.At first she didn't remember but then she did. That mutant Gyarados and its dreadful eyes, that image was still fresh on her mind.As she slowly got up she looked around. She could see pieces of stuff that were once part of her boat. She could not see any sign of that glowing being or her hired bodyguard Ray.

IC: Zac"it said hel me, maybe it means help me, and mate there's more to this...can't you read it's mind or anything?"Bladesman was hit by tr shadow ball and used another night slash at it.IC: GengarThe Gengar was knocke to its back but it back to its feet.IC: Shadows Shadows made it back and saw Chaz and Zac with a hypno. He flew down to see what happened, "what did I miss?"

Edited by Zacax

IC: GengarThe Gengar was knocke to its back but it back up, "I'm needing that boy," it spoke to the Gallade in their Pokemon language, "master wants no child escaping,"

OOC: Erm... Zacax... Tell me this is unrelated to why the Hypno are feral and literally trying to eat kids. I've had the backstory for this figured out basically since I started this kidnapping plot, and it... isn't as complicated as a guy with some big plan for children. A modification to the plot should have been run by me first. :3IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "That reminds me, has anyone heard from Zach at all?" Sonja asked. "For being in such a hurry to catch Black, he's causing us to stall, like, a lot, with these Gym battles."IC - Kyle Eston/Others - Plasma Castle: "Explain yourself," the red Sage demanded. Kyle had to stop himself from flinching at the man's tone."I don't know what kind of trouble Team Plasma has been having to clean up for the past few weeks," Kyle said, keeping a measured tone. "but I have an idea or two of who might be behind it." This seemed to surprise the Sages, who began muttering to each other, too quietly for Kyle to hear. He waited for them to focus again before continuing. "There's a group called Team Energon that operates back in Kanto. I and a... a few others came to Unova to track down one of their agents, a man called Black. He's already caused a lot of damage in parts of Kanto, so it wouldn't surprise me if he did the same here.""We will consider this," the brown Sage said. Kyle nodded. "You seem to have another thought regarding this issue.""I do," the Liberty agent affirmed. "And it ties into what I wanted to ask about, actually. My father recently came to Unova to investigate suspected activity on the part of a terrorist named John Ford--or the Shadowed Man." He shrugged. "I don't know much about that, aside from that he disappeared during his investigation. But most of Team Liberty has been affected by Ford at some point or another. He doesn't stick to rules. Therefore there is nothing to suggest that he wouldn't have something planned for Unova."The Sages stared at him for a moment, some of them exchanging comments with each other. Kyle caught the eye of the blue-robed one. It calmed his nerves slightly, as he could see that there was very little--if any--hostility in his expression. Looking past Kyle, the Sage nodded at the third Liberty agent, beckoning him forward. Kyle looked at him as he stepped nervously into the light--and felt his eyes widen and his mouth open slightly in surprise as he saw who it was."Dad?"IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: The rush of wind in his ears. The pounding of his feet on the ground. The solemn spectral guardian floating by his side. The advancing rain clouds that threatened to flood the world in cold rain. The dulling light of day being replaced by the artificial lamps on either side of the street. The hunger present in his stomach as the smell of food wafted from a nearby house.None of this mattered to Gavin as he ran down the street, the boy clutched tightly in his arms, blood continuing to seep from the deep bite mark on his arm. His face was pale, his mouth slightly open, forehead slightly creased in unconscious pain. The blood had soaked onto the boy's green shirt as well as Gavin's jacket, though the former Rocket agent didn't care. The full horror of what he had seen--what this entailed--dawned on him even more potently with each step he took.How long had these disappearances been going on for, exactly? Weeks? Months? And only now were they being solved. So if it had taken Gavin to find out where the children were being taken, and who was taking them, and what was happening to them... He had barely arrived quickly enough to stop this boy from being... He couldn't finish the thought--it made Gavin sick.How many kids have been killed by that Hypno?Perhaps, he figured, he should feel grateful for being able to stop at least one person--and countless others in the future--from suffering such a terrible fate. But Gavin only felt guilty, as if he was somehow responsible for this. If he had never left Lavender Town--or come back sooner--then he could have stopped the feral Pokémon earlier, and saved who knew how many others.But no; he had been too late.The doors of the Pokémon Center slid open just as the rain picked up again outside. Dothe and Gavin hurried in, the latter rushing over to the counter, not stopping to catch his breath. Nurse Joy took one look at the boy and her eyes widened in shock, though Gavin was the first to speak."Needs... a doc... tor..." he panted. Almost immediately a pair of Chansey emerged from a nearby door with a gurney. Carefully taking hold of the boy, they placed him on it before heading toward the emergency ward. It was then that Gavin noticed his hands were shaking. He took a seat, staring blankly after the Pokémon as the door closed. Nurse Joy moved out from behind the counter, taking a seat next to him and draping a blanket over his shoulders."What happened?" she asked. "Did you find...?"Gavin nodded. "It was a Hypno," he said. "There was something... wrong with it. I don't know what. Like it had a... a disease or something. And it bit him..." He cringed at the thought. Blood dripping like moonlight in the darkness of the forest... "It's gone now, though. Permanently." He clenched his hands. "It forced me to kill it."Nurse Joy nodded. She glanced at the Dusknoir floating nearby, who seemed to be staring off into space. "Let me look over your Pokémon," she said, changing the subject. "I imagine it was a long battle. Go get some rest."Gavin gave her an appreciative look. Removing the Pokéballs that lined his belt, he handed them to the nurse. Dothe refused to go with them, opting instead to hang around outside for the time being. After watching him go, Gavin cast another look at the door through which the Chansey and the boy had disappeared, before ascending the stairs to the Center's second floor and heading toward one of the guest rooms.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Soory Parugi, alright just fixed that.IC: ZacZac tried usin the potions but no good, it wasn't doing anything. "what the heck?" he questioned, "is that thing turkey wounded bad?" Zac turned around and saw shadows, "agh! Dude you scared the living daylights out of me. Where were you? Never mind that, can you see if there are any more hypno?"IC: ShadowsShadows nodded and went up in the air and began to search.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Well, this time it wasn't really Zach's fault," Ryan shrugged. "The gym leader just sort of appeared out of nowhere and dragged him off."

Ellen overheard the girl who had walked out of the cafe mention Plasma Headquarters. "Hey, you're with Team Plasma?" she asked the girl. "So is Evan," she grinned, motioning toward the Hero of Space, who had just returned from his battle with Seth.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

"Ryan has a point." Orange said, and frowned. "I do have to wonder what's holding him up, though; he should've been finished by now..." Orange said, as he looked back in the direction of the Museum/gym.

-==IC: Zach==-

The truth was that Zach was nearly unconscious from the strain put on him earlier from the psychic usages after only just unlocking the powers.

"Swift... Rollout..." Zach panted, barely able to keep his eyes open, as the Typhlosion nodded, and unleashed the moves; however, even though the Stoutland just stood there and took the attacks, even the more powerful rollouts; the attacks did nothing to the large dog-like Pokemon. Lenora sighed, but nodded.

"You've been fighting without your most powerful Pokemon, and the one that would probably instantly win the fight for you; I commend you for that. But, it's time to end this." Lenora said, and then frowned. "Giga Impact." Lenora stated, as Zach's eyes widened. The Stoutland rushed forward, and slammed into Cyndy with a very powerful body slam; which knocked the Typhlosion right across the room. Zach recalled Cyndy, and nodded to Lenora.

"Good... job..." Zach managed to say, before he collapsed to the floor, which caused Lenora to sigh, and shake her head.

He's strong... I had to use one of my Pokemon that I was saving for a different situation, just to keep the power balance. However, his full potential still has yet to be reached... Lenora thought, as she turned away, and began to walk further into the back.

Orange was about to turn back to the group again, however, something near the entrance caught his eye, and he looked back once more, and gasped, as he noticed an unconscious Zach being carried out by a Stoutland.

"What the...?" Orange frowned, as he walked up, and the Stoutland laid down, allowing Zach to safely roll off his back, as the trainer groaned, and slowly blinked.

"Ow..." Zach gripped his head, as he slowly sat up, something falling to the ground in the process, though Zach didn't realize it. "She's strong... She thrashed me easily." Zach said, and Orange frowned.

"So what took so long, if you lost quickly?" Orange asked, as Zach sighed.

"The Gym Leaders seem to think I'm something special, so they've been testing me. Apparently they're right; as the test there was effectively to unlock psychic powers." Zach said, as Orange looked at him incredulously, and then noticed what had fallen... The Basic Badge.

"Hmm." Orange picked up the badge, and shrugged, as he handed it to Zach, who was shocked. "Apparently she just acknowledged your power."

OOC: Elsewhere...

-==IC: Summer//Battle Subway==-

Summer sighed, as she looked back toward the platform, where Zac had just been.

We might have figured out some of what's going on with the Meloetta... But what is Plasma planning? Why were they outright attacking, even the trainers? Summer wondered, as she opened and closed her hand, still feeling some side effects from being shocked back in Anville Forest. However, at that moment, she was on the train to Castelia City, as there were many questions which couldn't be answered by simply sitting around in Anville... And she wanted to find those answers out.

OOC: Didn't really want to do this, but it'll help out what'll happen in Castelia a little better.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Hapy summer 2012 all! Alas, fell off the radar again and I apologize! But luckily summer is back as am I. Konuju or someone able to fast blast me up to speed I'd love that. Sorry for no warning about my absence.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC - Seth/Nacrene City: Seth made his way to the Pokemon Center, and allowed Volt to be healed. Quietly, Seth sat down, and began to think. 'This went too far. I should have told Volt to stop... It's my fault...' Seth thought to himself, resting his head in his hands. He reached into his pocket, grabbing his shard of the Adamant Orb. He felt a surge of energy rush through his body, calming him down for the moment."And how is something as empty as you supposed to help save the world, Mr. Vicens?" a familiar voice echoed in the mind of Seth.'Empty? What do you mean by that, Daseos?' Seth asked, a hint of anger in his words."I mean exactly what I say. You are a hero chosen by the gods, but you are different. You are empty..." the phantom's voice hissed.'Is that all you want? To mock me now?' Seth growled. 'I just watched my best friend get brutalized, and that is all you have to say to me?'"Foolish child... You emptiness is your weakness... But it is also your greatest strength..." Daseos replied. "Your Luxray shares your strength, your determination, your refusal to give up. Consider your strength with your emptiness, and then think of what you can accomplish when you begin to fill that void..." Seth became silent. "You choose your destiny. What do you intend to do? Let your emptiness be used against you? Or will you harness its potential and become the hero that you need to be?"'... It's my destiny. I'll do as I please,' Seth said sharply."Very well, but take my words to heart, and you'll see what you can do. Just be wary..." Daseos replied, as his presence vanished from the mind of Seth. Seth shook his head, as he noticed that Volt was finally healed. Rising to his feet, Seth strode over and thanked the lady, retrieving Volt's Poke Ball. Seth released his Luxray, reaching down and petting his partner."Come on, Volt," Seth whispered. "Let's go and walk for a bit."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC:The two Umbreons kept fighting fiercely with one another. It was a pretty even fight. Ben made note of the Absol that had entered the field. Oh, that won't go down easily he thought to himself.IC:Alex had been sipping on some drinks from the cafe. The group had been moving pretty slow but then again they couldn't make much movements without suspicion. He noted the battle that had gone on and was impressed. This team had power, now if only they could use it.

-==IC: Zach//Nacrene City==-

After a few minutes of resting, and something to eat and drink, Zach appeared to be ready to head out again.

"Everyone ready, or should we wait until tomorrow again? I'd prefer to leave as soon as possible, but if people think that we wasted too much time today, and there's not enough time to get to Castelia..." Zach said with a frown, as Orange shrugged.

"I don't mind either way." Orange said, not sure what the others wanted to do.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Welcome back, Ajad! :)

IC: Dack
"Shieldon, use Metal Sound, then Ancient Power!" Dack cried, repeating the strategy he'd used to defeat Karen's Houndoom.

"I won't fall for the same trick twice!" Karen laughed. "Taunt and Detect, then follow up with a Night Slash!" Dack's Shieldon fell for the Taunt and simply attacked with Ancient Power, ignoring Dack's order to use Metal Sound first. The Absol was able to dodge Sheildon's haphazard attack thanks to Detect, then retaliated with a powerful strike from its claws.

Sheildon's high defenses helped her guard against the attack, but the fact remained that Absol hadn't taken any damage at all. As much as I hate to admit it, Karen's right, Dack frowned. I need a new strategy.

IC: Ryan
"I'd prefer to get to Castelia today," Ryan shrugged. "But of course, Sonja knows this region better than most of us, so if she says we can't get there by the end of the day, she's probably right." He turned to Alex. "What do you think?"

Edited by Konuju

IC: Evan Tierra"I agree with Zach.", Evan said, "I have some unfinished business in Castelia City to take care of that can't wait."Evan wondered what had happened to that woman and man he met there. He needed to hurry up and apprehend them before something terrible happens there.

Zach nodded.

"Especially since, from what you were mentioning earlier today, our goals might very well be overlapping here." Zach said, referring to the discussion they had had about Evan's fight in Castelia.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Thanks Konuju!! :DIC:"I think that if we can make it in time why not?" He got up out of his seat with a huge smirk on his face, "Besides even if we are a little late, what will happen?" After doing a couple of stretches he picked up his bag ready to go.IC:Ben had been trying to formulate a plan. Umbreon on Umbreon is pointless, any Dark type trainer would give them pretty much the same move sets. Time to play dirty. "Umbreon use Confuse Ray on Absol, then use Assurance right after!" The rings around Umbreon glew a bright yellow and a huge flash was sent out into Absol. Then Umbreon darted up to it to strike.

IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "Well, I guess if we headed out now and hurried, we might be able to get there before nighttime," Sonja said. "Though, again, we'll have to-"She went quiet as she noticed a high-pitched noise that was rapidly building around them. Getting a sense of familiarity from the noise, Sonja looked around, an uneasy feeling building in her spine. A shadow suddenly spread over the area, the shrieking noise growing to ear-splitting levels. The Liberty agent looked up--and gasped--as she realized where the sound was coming from.A cloud of bat-like Pokemon emerged from the north, cascading through the trees and over the buildings and cafe, flooding into the streets. Sonja screamed as her vision became clouded with the Swoobats. Dropping to the ground, she looked around for the others, covering her face with her arms, and reached for her Pokemon.OOC: Seriously, we need something to do. So that I can totally finish what I need to finish before you guys head to Castelia. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Wow, I dragged out the Zach fight, and there's still some distractions needed. xD

Zach's eyes widened, and he attempted to release his Pokemon, however, he dropped to a knee, as his mind was overloaded with mindless thoughts, his psychic powers activating without him wanting to. Orange sighed, and released his Froslass and Abra, and frowned.

"Let's take these things down. Aizen, Ice Punch. Rukia, Ice Beam, and don't hit Sonja, whatever you do." Orange stated, as he attempted to take down the Pokemon creating the sonic waves.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan"All right!", Evan said in a showy voice, "C'mon out Vlad! This is your show! Help 'em out with a Screech!"As Evan's Gligar was sent out, he struck a dramatic pose and started to screech an earsplitting screech."Marvelous, Vlad!", Evan said, sending out his Marshtomp, "Monstro, Hydro Pump 'em outta the sky, and try not to hit our new friends!"The Marshtomp fired forth large streams of water at the Swoobats, sometimes hitting them, sometimes not......

IC: Ryan
Upon seeing the swarm of Swoobats, Ryan instinctively reached for his Pokeballs. "Let's go, Quil!" he cried, sending out his Typhlosion.

"Wow, so Quil's finally evolved!" Alex said in surprise.

"Yup," Ryan smiled proudly. He then turned his attention back to the attacking bats. "Alright, Quil, give 'em a Flamethrower!" The Typhlosion roared as it unleashed a powerful stream of fire aimed at the center of the cloud of Swoobats. Checking his Pokedex, he saw that the unfamiliar bats were Psychic/Flying-Types. "In that case, go, Misdreavus!" he said, as the small ghost materialized from its Pokeball. "Use Shadow Ball!"

IC: Ellen
"Why are these Swoobats being so aggresive?" Ellen shrieked as she covered her head from the attacking Pokemon. To her left, Artemis was valiantly trying to fend off the bat-like Pokemon, but as a Fighting-Type, she was at an extreme disadvantage.

Meanwhile, Terry was snapping at any Swoobat that flew too low, occasionally catching one with a Fire Fang attack.Ellen heard a scream behind her and turned to see the accordion player outside the cafe was cowering in fear as several Swoobats surrounded him. "C'mon, Solo!" she cried as she ran over to help the musician. The Solosis used Telekinesis to hold back the attacking Swoobats. "Get to a safe place, now!" Ellen told the accordion player. "We'll take care of the Swoobats!"

The musician nodded thankfully as he ducked into the cafe.

IC: Dack
Why is he interfering? Dack wondered as he saw Ben's Umbreon attack Absol. This is my battle! He racked his brains for a new strategy, and then it hit him. Of course! We've all been fighting one-on-one battles, but there's nothing that says we can't attack the other Pokemon. This is, after all, a Triple Battle.

"Thanks for the help," he told Ben, forcing a small smile. "Now, Shieldon, attack Umbreon with Ancient Power!" The Shield Pokemon forced a handfull of rocks up from the ground and sent them flying toward Karen's Umbreon, taking it by surprise.

Karen's Absol had also been taken by surprise from Ben's attack.

"Absol, Swords Dance, then Slash! Umbreon, use Toxic!" Karen cried.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Blade: Eh, everyone else needed something to do; I was noting a bit of sleepiness. :PAlso, I'm not going to be controlling every Swoobat. Just FYI.Cap'n K: No problem. For a quick update, basically a bunch of Swoobat have descended on Nacrene City. Apparently. There "may" be more to it.But who knows? *innocent face*IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: Sonja curled up more tightly as another Swoobat flew uncomfortably close to her, sending a bolt of fear through her body. Though she squeezed her eyes shut, she opened one just in time to see the panicked look in the Pokemon's eye before it flew away.Focusing, she reached for Poseidon's Pokeball and released the Pokemon, immediately ordering him to create an electrical field around the two of them. She looked at the crowd, searching the Swoobats, noting their expressions."Panic... panic... panic..." she muttered. "What's wrong with them...?"IC - Kyle and others - Council Room: Kyle found himself unable to speak for quite some time--his throat had gone dry at the sight of Richie Eston. As the Liberty Executive stumbled forward, Kyle's eyes were stuck on his father, noticing that he, too, was paler and slightly thinner, though not as much as Blackskull and Gold. He swallowed, moving to take a step toward him, though was stopped by a barely noticeable head shake from Richie."This man--your father, by the sounds of it--has made a similar claim to yours," the blue-robed Sage said. "He claims to have been investigating the actions of a woman who may be related to this Shadowed Man. However..." He cast a tired, disapproving look at the green and red sages. "While we understand that there may be truth to your words, some of us feel that Mr. Eston is too dangerous to let loose--as well as Mr. Gold and Mr. Umbra.""What?" Kyle said in shock and disbelief, whipping around. "Why?""This man engaged in battle with a woman whom he claimed was working with the Shadowed Man," the green Sage said, crossing his arms. "We have a description of her that he provided to us. Regardless, in the ensuing fight, they destroyed a large portion of Castelia City and directly caused the deaths of a number of civilians. And as it stands, there is no proof to support the claim that Umbra and Gold were not responsible for the damage in Nimbasa City.""And yet there isn't any proof that we were behind that, either," Gold pointed out angrily. "How the heck is that fair?""Enough," the blue Sage said. He sighed. "I have a proposal. If you complete it, then your friends--and father--may go free.""Done," Kyle said immediately. "What do I have to do?""It's not done yet," the green Sage muttered. The blue one ignored him."We know for a fact that the woman in question is still in Castelia City," he said. "Confront her. Find proof of what she is planning and who she works for."Kyle nodded. "I'll do it," he said. The Sage nodded. "Then this meeting is adjourned. Mr. Umbra, Gold, and Eston will remain with us until you get back." The council rose and began to disperse.Kyle looked at the Liberty members, all of whom were staring at him. "I'll be back," he said shortly, before turning and heading back through the way he had come. Cade the guard followed, as did the blue Sage."Mr. Eston," he called once they were in the hall. Kyle stopped, turning to look at him as he approached. "Forgive me--my name is Gorm. I apologize for these circumstances.""I... It's... fine," Kyle said after a moment, letting out a low sigh of breath. "I just... really don't like that I'm being blocked from my father like this. I've been worrying about him for weeks, and now I find out that he's been arrested for something that isn't even his entire fault--""Once again, I apologize," Gorm interrupted. "If I could, I would have handed him over to you just now. But my fellow sages are not so sympathetic--this is the best that I can offer for the moment.""I... right," Kyle said. He bowed slightly. "Thanks...""I came here to give you a warning," Gorm said after a moment, his voice lowered. "This woman... She is not normal, according to our reports; we've sent others after her before, and every single one has ended up defeated. You must be careful when you confront her.""I will," Kyle said. Gorm nodded, bowing to the Liberty agent. "I'll return soon."Once outside, Kyle headed outside of the city again, coming to a halt partially into White Forest. He had been glaring at the ground the entire time that he walked. Grabbing Suicune's Pokeball, he released her, before setting off in the direction of Castelia, his thoughts totally occupied by his new mission.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Let's get to it, then. >=D

Orange frowned, as he noted Sonja's expression.

She seems almost as panicked as the Swoobats... Orange noticed, but didn't say anything, as the attacks he sent out hit multiple Swoobats, in terms of the Ice Beam. Aizen hit a couple with his Ice Punch as well, however, there were still more.

"Dang it, where are they all coming from; and why are they attacking like this!?" Orange muttered, and noticed a flash of green, as Zach's Snivy smacked a few of the Swoobats away, but didn't do much but agitate them more.

"Aizen, knock them out so they don't become more of a problem." Orange said with a frown, as he continued to wonder what was causing all this.

OOC: I can't remember half the moves for my Pokemon right now. I'll work on that tomorrow. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan TierraEvan noted Sonja's expression but he had to focus on the matter at hand. Vlad continuing to screech at the Swoobat, but it seemed to be doing nothing but agitating them. Monstro's Hydro Pumps seemed to be doing the same."Hrm.", Evan thought, "They seem less hostile and more afraid, as if something terrible is going to happen.""Vlad, commuicate with 'em.", Evan said in an analytical voice, "Monstro, stop now."Vlad starting to emit sonic waves to the Swoobat swarm, trying to at least get an idea of what was going on. Monstro stopped using Hydro Pump and just laid back.Evan then turned to Marina, saluted her, showed his Plasma Badge to her and said, "I am Field Agent Tierra. I am escorting this group to Castelia City. You want to help me out here with these pokemon?"

IC: Ellen/Ryan
Ellen took a good look at the Swoobats that Solo was telekinetically holding in place and saw that each one had a look of panic. "Guys!" she cried, running back to the group. "Try not to hurt them -- they're attacking out of fear!"

Ryan heard Ellen's cry and grimaced as Quil blasted through another small cluster of the bat-like Pokemon. How are we supposed to stop them without hurting them? he thought furiously.

Edited by Konuju

IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "Guys, you have Psychic-Types!" Sonja yelled over the din of the bats. "The bats are psychic! Telepathy!"IC - Kyle Eston/Suicune - White Forest/Heading to Castelia: Kyle was silent as he and Suicune tore through Unova, swiftly and virtually mute. Suicune was good at moving like that. She took notice of his troubled state, telepathically speaking to him as they moved.You found your father, she said simply. But you aren't happy."I guess not," Kyle muttered, not bothering to respond through her psychic channel. "I don't know... Something seems really off about this. And I really don't like having to work to free them for something they didn't do."It'll pay off, Suicune said. I'm sure there's a reason for this. As a matter of fact, I'm sure there's something to be learned from this situation. I just hope you're ready to face this woman.Kyle shook his head, pausing for a moment. "I doubt it," he said. "But I'll still try."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Oh, right." Orange slapped his palm to his face, and ceased the attacks, even as Aizen tried to connect to as many of the Swoobats as possible... However, they were all beginning to show signs of calming down already.

"Ow." Zach stood up, and gripped his head, his the purplish red glow from when he had used his psychic powers earlier was present once more. "This... Doesn't make much sense..." Zach muttered, as he fell to a knee, gripping his head once more, but some of the Swoobats simply looked around, as if they were confused about something... If one made the logical connection, they would realize that Zach was attempting to use his powers to convince the Swoobats to stand down.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC Alex:Empoleon had been blasting the Swoobats out of the sky with water until he was commanded to stop. "So is anyone going to figure out what is wrong with them?" He didn't mean to come off as angry but he knew people who were able to hear them. "Cause if not I'm keeping the attacks coming.IC Ben:"No problem, and sorry for not giving you a heads up bout switching targets." Umbreon had been getting into with Absol now. "Confuse Ray on Houndoom then use Moonlight to refresh yourself!" Umbreon fired the light rays at Houndoom and then jumped out of reach from the attacks and glowed a brilliant yellow healing itself with Moonlight.

"I'm trying to." Zach simply responded, as he probed the minds of the Swoobats he had managed to calm down slightly, wondering just what was causing them to panic so badly...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Sonja/Swoobats - Nacrene City: Only one word echoed in the minds of those trying to contact the Swoobats, a word that shrieked in a million voices, the tone of their collective voice filled with terror and panic.Bruja bruja bruja bruja bruja BRUJA!There was a short moment where the bats renewed their panicked flight pattern. Then, as quickly as they had come, they scrambled and tore southward, flooding through the streets rapidly before disappearing from the area.Sonja watched the sky for a moment as Poseidon dropped the field he had created around her, unable to get that glint--that look of sheer, primal terror that had wracked the Swoobat--out of her thoughts.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Orange looked over at Sonja with a slight frown, as Zach looked confused, wondering what 'bruja' meant.

"You okay?" Orange asked, as he walked over to Sonja, recalling her terrified look at one point.

Edited by An/A Blade