Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC:Roderick saw the Darkrai prepare a giant shadow ball. He knew that attack would be very devastating if it collided onto something. Quickly, he glanced around. Elgyem and Mina's pokèmon had done a good job. There were only some people left. Most of them trainers. As he thought that Elgyem appeared yet again and teleported another person out. "That just leaves the problem of the Darkrai... Let's see... we have our pokèmon... and little else..." Roderick thought . He could feel the ultra ball in his waist shaking wildly. Clearly Genesect wanted to go out and have some action. But the risk was high. If genesect went beserk then stopping him was going to be very difficult. "For now we will have to resist their attacks" Said jake as he commanded his pokèmon to protect the people around them. OOC: I don't have internet in my house. So don't expect to see me in a while.

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

OOC: Sorry for my absence, guys. I'll do my best to be a present Assistant now. Two things: I forget what the Hojoshin league is and who is in it and what are they doing? And secondly, who is in control of Sootopolis? I seem to remember there being some sort of revolt there a while back but I don't remember the result. And now to remember what my characters were doing... I think they were all solo... = Carmen & Marco / Flower Paradise, Sinnoh / VS Shaymin = The Seed Flare caught Carmen and her Pokemon all off guard. She fell to the ground, and saw out of the corner of her eye Mercy the newborn Deino flying off the ledge of the peninsula. Marco the Bisharp weathered the assault by digging his bladed arms into the ground, while Vincent simply overpowered the wave of Grass energy and launched himself at the Shaymin with Speed-boosted fury, tackling the Grass-type with a powerful Brave Bird. Carmen got to her feet. "Marco, make sure Vincent doesn't do anything stupid." The Bisharp nodded and started Sharpening his Claws. Carmen quickly walked to the edge of the small cliff Mercy had fallen off of. There she was, bobbing and thrashing in the water. Carmen sighed explosively. She hoped this initial helplessness would fade soon. She used her dark powers to create a living pillar of shadow, bearing the Deino to safety. She gave it no time to recoup, however, as she immediately ordered it to attack the Shaymin with Fire Fang. She was quite sure the Deino ignored her, however, as it instead started firing Dark Pulses randomly towards the commotion, hitting Blaziken just as much as Shaymin. Carmen aimed a frustrated kick at the runt, but it leapt up again after rolling over and over, only to continue it's mindless attack. Marco could see Shaymin was tiring, but Blaziken was down now, taken out by the combined efforts of Shaymin's Earth Powers, Deino's misplaced Dark Pulses, and it's own undirected ferocity. He readied a Stone Edge, bladed rocks rising around him. Powered up and with perfect accuracy from his meditation, he launched it at the Shaymin. The Shaymin roared, surprisingly loud and ferocious for such a small animal. It started to glow, however... "Synthesis!" cursed Marco, now truly frustrated. This thing just wouldn't go down. He was surprised any creature could take the beating Vincent had dished out...

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

OOC: Bunda! 8D The answer to your questions are actually related. There was a Hoenn-wide revolt against Team Rocket during the Battle of Four Island, in which TR was driven out. However, because Team Liberty was so damaged and preoccupied with other stuff -- namely the Paradise invasion soon after -- they never made a move to establish their own government in Hoenn, essentially leaving them open for the Hojohsin League when it was formed.

As for who the HL consists of -- it's a coalition consisting of John Ford and his resources and agents, Team Energon and Team Galactic. the Searchers were a part of the group, though they were basically torn down single-handedly by Ho-Oh a couple of pages back.

IC - Ethan - Lilycove:

Ethan stared at Rex. "Look, I really don't know what you're trying to do," he said quietly. "We aren't part of Team Liberty. As a matter of fact I don't think your group would like it very much if they knew you were talking to us. So, if you'll excuse me, my friends and I have a mission to do..."

Turning towards the beach, he nodded at Karin and Eric, heading toward the ocean with Archie.

IC - Ecruteak Group - Ecruteak:

A massive electrical strike burst from Zapdos's wings, throwing Rukia off balance and blocking the Magical Leaf attack. Just as it had earlier, Zapdos sped across the field, wings aiming to hit anything and everything that it could, electricity leaping from its feathers and hurtling towards the Liberty Pokémon.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Orange/Zach==-

The two trainers watched with narrowed eyes, as the Zapdos flew around the field. Rento was out of distance, due to still being in the tree, however, that meant that he was still out of range of getting back into the fight. Rukia was hit, as the attack hit, and the Froslass was knocked back, but still barely hung onto consciousness. Senbonzakura, luckily, had escaped unconsciousness, by disappearing before Zapdos hit, and using the opposing Pokemon's speed to attack with Sucker Punch a moment too late, as the Zapdos passed the Pawniard by harmlessly, though that meant that the Dark/Steel type hit thin air. Blade barely teleported away from the attack, but likely would not be able to dodge if the Zapdos rapidly turned around. Aizen seemed out of range, however, had a plan, especially if the Zapdos attempted to target it to hit everything.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC - Ethan - Lilycove:

Ethan shook his head as they arrived out of earshot of the kid. "No," he answered. "I think he was under the impression that we're Team Liberty agents. Don't know who would have told him that, though, or why he had to ask us in Latin..."

IC - Zapdos - Ecruteak:

Blade's narration was forgetting the added electrical attacks that were leaping out from the bird; while they did not hit Daiga, the Sky Attack did, knocking him back a few feet, though not out.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:Feral finally caught up with Searcher and stated in a voice so eerily good humored that it sent chills up even his own spine, "Hello, sir! I am Feral Tierra! Evil By-product of Evan's power over space and negativity! Truly it is an honour to speak with you sir!"Feral noticed the man seemed more calm than others."Searcher. AKA Wil Holtman!", Feral said in a mocking voice, "You truly think yourself evil? HA! Compared to me? You are a saint! Why?"Feral extended his pointer finger out and made a slashing motion with it, opening what seemed to be a portal...."This leads to a world of nothingness." Feral explained calmiy, "There is air, but nothing else! Just an inescapable void!You can fight me to prevent this, but it'll only make the void even more painful once you lose! So, what will it be?"

OOC: Moving things along...

IC - ? - North of Ecruteak:

As Team Liberty and Team Rocket battled south of the Tin Tower, the dimensional disturbance continued to unfold, going virtually unnoticed by anyone who did not possess a Legendary Beast. Several feet above the ground, in the Tower's courtyard, the air warped, the unseen view of everything around it warping. Small flames lanced from the disturbance as the very air seemed to twist and turn.

After several moments, a small shockwave of energy rushed outward from the center, and a black object, surrounded by a crimson aura, emerged in the center, shadows surrounding its form. Slowly, it lowered, unfolding as it did. To anyone else, it would appear to be a person, though its features were indistinguishable. Slowly, the beings feet touched the ground, the air becoming clear as it returned to normal.

In front of the tower stood a man. His hair seemed dark, as did his cloths; whether or not this was a side effect of the shadows from which he had emerged was an unanswered question. He opened his eyes; they glowed red amidst the night. The new being looked around, taking in his surroundings. One thought crossed his mind as he looked upon the world:

So much to destroy...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Taking over for Parugi....IC: Ecruteak CityThe figure took in the air. He had no idea where he was, all he could feel was the burning rage inside of him that and the thirst to destroy. It saw a what looked to be a tall spire nearby. The figure considered sending out his "help" to destroy it, but he felt the presence of that sickening thing called LIGHT. But, he could feel the rage of someone close by....."Get. Out." snarled the figure as he held out what looked to be a poke ball and sent out what appeared to be a Conkeldurr, only it seemed to be more like a shadow that looked like a ConkeldurrGrinning insanely, the figure and his Conkeldurr-shade walked towards where the anger was emanating....

IC - Ecruteak Group - Ecruteak: As Zapdos's attack ended again, leaving a trail of scorched devastation in its wake, Riley crossed his arms. "Maybe I should just tell you now... Zapdos isn't the only Legendary on our side at the moment," the Executive said. "Return your Pokémon before I bring in the big guns, and I promise that the worst you'll get out of this encounter is a jail sentence."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Zach==-

"No." Zach stated simply, as he looked at Riley with a smile.

"You talk as if you're the only one here who has a Legendary." Zach said, as Gallade appeared behind him, having teleported out of the way in time, given that he'd had warning this time.

"My counter threat... get out of here, and we won't finish wiping the floor with you." Zach stated, as Gallade's arms glowed green once more, as Orange nodded in agreement, Senbonzakura focusing on his new Steelix opponent, as Rukia was barely conscious after that direct hit, however, glared at the Zapdos as well, as she silently prepared an ice Beam, ready to fire it if the rockets didn't just give up.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Ecruteak CityThe figure finally was close to the feelings of anger, and finally saw the source, a Zapdos.The figure had been bored for a while being trapped in that dimension, but now... he had found some play-mates!"You. Drain Punch. On that building." The figure demanded of his Conkeldurr shade.The Conkeldurr walked towards the buuilding dragging it's concrete canes behind it. When it reached the building, it let go of the canes, wound up it's left arm and let loose a punch that shook the building, breaking glass and shaking the foundation, causing the building to collapse..."Good Work." The figure said.

IC - Ecruteak Group - Ecruteak; distracted: Riely had just begun to say something in response to Zach when a building some distance behind them collapsed, causing screams of terror to echo from the inner parts of the city as the resulting earthquake shook a large number of buildings. The entire group whipped around to face the source of the commotion, shocked by the sudden destruction.A building had definitely collapsed; the massive column of smoke and dust that was beginning to fill the air was proof enough of that. Yet no one knew what had caused it; it was impossible to see in this light, even as dozens of lights in several of the buildings came on. Riley growled, turning back to the Liberty agents. "You! You're responsible for this, aren't you!?""We just got here, you even admitted that earlier!" Kyle pointed out angrily. "How could we have done this?"Riley bared his teeth, though they had a point. A sudden cry from one of the elites behind him caught his attention. "Sir!" He was pointing in the direction of the building. "W-What is that!?"The Rocket Executive turned his gaze again, eyes widening at what he saw. Emanating from the shadows of the night was a red aura, surrounding a black figure. Next to him stood a massive... thing. It seemed to be a Pokémon, though it wasn't one that Riley had seen before, and it was more like a walking shadow than anything else. He called on Zapdos again."Zapdos, Thunder on that thing!" he yelled. The Legendary Bird's wings crackled with energy as it turned to face the new arrival, lightning lancing from its feathers before a massive bolt of electricity raced towards the shadowy man."Is... Could that be Ford?" Sonja asked as she watched the unfolding scene in horror.Kyle shook his head. "I don't think so. Ford uses a Darkrai, remember? That's what Goldhawk said. That doesn't look like a Darkrai to me."Shekou, meanwhile, was frantically shaking in her Ultra Ball, telepathically yelling in the Team Liberty agents' minds. Get away! Don't go near it!

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Hmm... What's the reason?" Zach asked out loud, a frown on his face, though even he had a bad feeling about the newcomer.

It's definitely not Black either... He's in Unova, and there's no way he'd return when he was taunting me to head to Unova in the first place... Zach thought with a frown, as he looked at the others.

"However... If it's bad; we should listen. This isn't what you called us here for, though, is it?" Zach asked, as he addressed Shekou again, a frown on his face.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC - Ecruteak City - Ecruteak: No, it isn't! Shekou answered, still loudly. This... thing is a monster! It emerged from the disturbance! DON'T GO NEAR IT, PLEASE, JUST DON'T!"Zach, we need to move," Kyle said flatly. "As much as I don't like to say it, this is a chance to get away -- not to mention, the Rockets probably have this handled considering the way they managed to hold us down. We need to move -- maybe we'll get answers when we find out what Shekou was talking about before."Deoxys suddenly screamed from behind them, holding his head in pain. The Liberty Agents turned to stare at them. "Deoxys? What's wrong?" Sonja asked.No... No! Get out of my head! GET OUT! GET OUT! the Psychic-Type continued to scream in pain and terror. His core suddenly glowed as an attack began charging. Kyle's eyes widened in shock as an energy blast destroyed a nearby tree. GET OUT! GETOUTGETOUTGEOUT!!"Thomas, call him back to his Poké Ball!" Kyle yelled as he returned Daiga, fearing the same thing happening to his own Sandslash, though there was no indication that it was beginning to happen to him -- it seemed to only be affecting the Legendaries, though Kyle wasn't going to take any chances.. "Everyone recall your Pokémon and move!"Thomas recalled the screaming, thrashing Deoxys worriedly before following after Kyle and Sonja, towards the Tin Tower, where Raikou had been directing them before...The man with the red aura watched the Rockets with interest, frowning slightly as Zapdos launched its thunder attack. "Drain it," he ordered the Conkelldurr quietly. The shade lumbered forward, blocking the electric attack with one of its canes, much to Riley's shock. Then, hefting the object above its shoulder, it launched the concrete block forward. Zapdos dodged, only to turn again and find the shadow almost on top of her.The Drain Punch wasn't the source of the sudden terror that swept through the Legendary Bird's body; it was the sheer fact that it was close to this thing. Screeching as the Drain Punch knocked it backwards, it wildly began charging electricity, launching bursts of energy at the areas around it before turning and flying towards the city. Its caws echoed its terrified states perfectly.Riley watched this exchange, his eyes wide, before regaining his composure. Grabbing another Pokéball, he sent out Team Rocket's Darkrai. This thing could instill fear in a regular Legendary, but could it do the same to the embodiment of fear itself?"Darkrai, Dark Void!" he yelled.OOC: Considering level-headed Raikou and sassy Deoxys are freaking out about this thing, Blade, Zach might want to listen and not stop to ask questions. Or be so calm about it himself. ;)

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:The Man smiled slightly as the Dark Void enveloped his Conkeldurr. When the Dark Void disappeared, the shade looked quite disoriented and confused."Enough play.", the man said, "Serious time, now. Blast buildings."The Conkeldurr placed it's large arms in front of it, looking as though it was meditating. In between the fingers, a large ball of red energy formed. The Conkeldurr flung the ball at a near by building, causing it to break down into pieces."More!", shouted the man with glee, "Destroy more!"The shade readied another blast, but was in the middle of charging when it was hit with a Dark Void, causing the Focus Blast to explode in the shade's "face". Undeterred, the Shade fired off a Focus Blast at the Darkrai......

IC: Ryan
Ryan cautiously opened the door to his house. He was greeted with a dismal scene. Furniture was overturned and broken, and a thin layer of dust told Ryan that his home had been abandoned ever since the Rockets had captured his parents.

With the window blinds shut, the only source of light came from the open door. In the dim light, Ryan could barely make out the kitchen table where his family used to eat -- the table had been smashed and now lay in a pile of splintered wood. Ryan slowly moved around the house, taking in all the destruction. Jake and Alex also stepped into the house, feeling slightly awkward as they watched Ryan reminisce.

Quil noticed a picture frame on the floor, picked it up with his mouth, and showed it to Ryan. It was a photo of the two of them long ago, when Quil was still a Cyndaquil.

Upon seeing the picture, Ryan smiled, fighting back tears. "Remember the good old days, Quil?" he said. "Back when we weren't constantly fighting for our lives against Team Rocket or that Hojohsin League... it seemed our only problem in the world was supressing your fire so you didn't burn down the whole city."

Quil nodded somberly.

"How very... sentimental."

Ryan whirled around as the front door slammed shut, casting the house into almost total darkness.

"Sorry to intrude on your memories," the sinister voice sneered. "But you have no idea how long we've been waiting for this moment. So now that you're finally here, let's get this party started."

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: So...sorry about dropping off the face of the earth with this guys - college applications, midterms, and a dying computer all at once tend to keep you from playing an RPG. All three are behind me though, so how much did I miss?

baltimore_ravens.png

OOC: Hey, Necro. Sorry to hear about your troubles.Honestly, you haven't missed anything that would affect Maxie. Goldhawk did reply to him though; you can see the reply through this link.In other places, Ethan and his group of Rockets busted out Archie to interrogate him, as well as freed a group of Liberty agents from a Hojohsin prison. The former are currently going to interrogate Archie.Another Liberty group consisting of Kyle. Sonja, Zach, and others arrived in Ecruteak, only to be attacked by Rocket Executive Riley when they were detected; however, after a longish battle, a new being appeared at the Tin Tower and has begun to destroy the city, calling away Riley's attention and making all of the Legendary Pokémon around him begin to go insane, minus TR's Darkrai, who is trying to stop the mysterious guy.Nine interrupted the training battle between Quincy Adams, Dara Trina and Mewtwo2, reprimanding Dara and Mewtwo for their reckless behavior with the dimensional fabric.James Arther is planning his heist on the Hojohsin Oval Office. Over in Fallabor, iirc, Roderick Krane and his group are trying to stall the Darkrai.As well, one of the Darkrai groups has moved on and is continuing to cloak Hoenn in darkness. As they were leaving Lavaridge Town, a jogger was struck by a shadow bolt, and it seems to be having a strange effect on him; no word on what this is about, though. On a similar note, the Searchers were basically annihilated by Ho-Oh, and the realization that the group was evil sent Evan Tierra over the edge, causing his darkness to take form and control him; this new, Feral Tierra is currently threatening Searcher.In other places, Bunda's characters are trying to recruit a Shaymin; Maddison Hayes, one of Ford's agents, is planning something in Unova, and Ford himself seems to have recruited another agent, though his identity is a mystery. White and one of Nara's characters are also trying to recruit a Meloetta in Unova, and another group of TL agents in Lilycove, if I have their plot right, are trying to investigate Team Aqua.Aaand, I'll post tomorrow. That's all I had time for. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: And just so no-one's confused, even though the explanation's been made for a while now, by 'White' he means my character. =P

Zach frowned, as he nodded, finding this extremely weird.

"Alright, let's go." Zach said, as he recalled his remaining Pokemon, and Orange did the same, as the group ran toward the Tin Tower very quickly.

"Is this the right way?" Zach asked Shekou, just to be certain this way was correct. However, he paused for one moment, and dropped to a knee, his eyes wide.

"Whoa. Yeah, never mind that last question." Zach said, as he stood up once more, his look of shock still on his face, as he ran toward the tower once more.

Is that presence I just felt... Connected to what Shekou wants? It seems almost familiar... But at the same time, different. What could it be?

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: The geode group that was searching for Manaphy? They broke up a long time ago; I've no idea what the remains of it that are still in Unova are doing. :3Blade: You should look into actual names for your characters... :PIC - Riley's Group - Ecruteak; fighting Mr. Evil: Darkrai merely shadow-shifted around the attack; it struck the ground some distance behind him, causing a small explosion, though luckily no one was injured from it.What are you? it telepathically asked both the Conkeldurr and the shade's master, though there was no answer from the former -- it possessed virtually no mind of its own, evidently. Frowning, the Darkrai pulled forth a sphere of dark energy, launching a Dark Pulse at Conkeldurr that, as it approached, split into two attacks, one of them heading towards the man.Riley turned to the elites. "Get back to headquarters!" he ordered. "Tell them to evacuate the city - NOW!" The Rockets nodded before hurrying off, not wasting a moment of their time. The Rocket Executive frowned and looked back at the battle, sweat running down his face. What was this thing?IC - Kyle/Sonja/Shekou - On way to Tin Tower: Yes, go! The Tin Tower is where the disturbance is at! Shekou said, finally beginning to calm down. Don't go back; stay away from that... demon!Kyle forced himself to ignore the mental pulse that seemed to be emanating from the tower, sliding to a stop a few yards from the entrance. "This is it," he said, panting. "Where to from here, Sheik?"OOC: New nickname for Shekou -- Sheik. Get it? Shekou, Sheik? They sound similar! :P... ah never mind.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:"Neat trick.", the man said in an amused tone, "Now I try!"The man shadow shifted and dodge the blast, it hitting a nearby building instead."Mach Punch, now." the man ordered.Conkeldurr dropped it's remaining cane, and wound up it's right arm and suddenly, like a flash, moved in close and punched the Darkrai in the stomach....

Edited by Alku

IC - Darkrai - Ecruteak: Darkrai was caught by surprise by the attack, though even more so by what the man had just done. Recovering, he used the physical contact between himself and the Conkeldurr shade to his advantage. Shadows quickly extended from the Legendary Nightmare Pokémon's body, engulfing the shade; to anyone outside of it, both would appear as a massive blob of black shadows now, with red and white intermixed.A large, blue eye appeared on the outer surface, bloodshot as it stared at the Conkeldurr's trainer. Large tendrils of darkness lanced forward, quickly expanding into a blanket of darkness that was aimed to ensnare the mysterious man."What are you?" Darkrai asked again, his voice echoing from the shadows around them.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:The man looked around, seeing nothing but shadow."I am anger. I am rage. I AM DESTRUCTION!", the man shouted as the darkness enclosed upon him...Then it disappeared, the man connected to the blob of shadows by several tendrils of darkness, each one glowing with a red light."YOUR STRENGTH BELONGS TO ME NOW!" the man said in a menacing and brutal tone.The Darkrai screamed in agony as most of his power was being drained quickly. It decided to remove itself from the Conkeldurr before it lost all of it's energy."This getting boring.", the man said in a tired tone, "Gyarados, come out!"The man threw out a pokeball and from it came a shade that looked like a Gyarados.......

IC - Riley/Darkrai - Ecruteak City: Darkrai recoiled from the attack, holding his side as he reformed near Riley. "This isn't working," he said, panting as he spoke. "Nothing works against them... It's as if they are fueled by another power. Or sheer rage. I can't stop them alone.""And I don't have anything else to help," Riley growled. "How are you holding up?""Not well, though I have a bit of energy left," Darkrai said. Riley nodded."We need to hold them off for a little bit longer while the city evacuates. Can you do that for me?" Darkrai nodded. "All right. Just a bit longer. Nothing will happen to you; I promise. Just don't let them touch you.""I won't." The Pokémon stated it as a fact, gathering more energy in his hands. White energy lanced from his palms, rushing towards Conkeldurr while a Thunderbolt raced towards Gyrados.IC - Ethan/Archie - Lilycove Beach: "A'ight," Ethan said as Archie sat down. "You. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ethan Worth, Team Rocket agent. For the next few minutes, you're going to answer our questions.""I hadn't figured that out," the Team Aqua leader said sarcastically. Ethan smirked."Funny," he said. "What can you tell us about Team Aqua's recent activities?""What are you talking about, exactly?" Archie retorted. "you'll have to be more specific."IC - Ford/? - Ford's Base: "This is interesting... again." Ford looked at his fourth agent, eyebrow raised. The golden-haired boy turned from the computer he was at, a concerned look on his face. "I'm getting a massive energy reading from Ecruteak City, on top of the dimensional disturbance that I had already picked up.""Do you have any idea as to what it is?" Ford asked. His agent shook his head."I can't identify it. But it's powerful; a full evacuation of the city has been issued already, and it hasn't been around for more than twenty minutes, tops.""Curious indeed..." Ford said, rubbing his chin. "Keep an eye on it. If things get out of hand... we may have to send Nine in to investigate..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: The following has been approved by Parugi.IC:The man was getting real annoyed. This fool's pokemon keeps getting up, knowing that it will eventually fall. It sickened the man.Gyarados took the thunder bolt head on, howling in pain. Conkeldurr was hit by the Ice Beam, his feet frozen to the ground."You. ARE. SO. STUPID!", the man shouted, rage echoing in his voice, "I WILL level THIS PLACE! CONKELDURR, EARTHQUAKE! GYARADOS, RAIN DANCE, THEN THUNDER!"Conkeldurr smashed it's fists into the ground constantly, creating shockwaves that caused the buildings nearby to shake, then crumble. Gyarados roared, creating a strong deluge of rain. It roared yet again, this time calling upon a wicked Thunder upon the Darkrai, knocking it down.A Rocket Agent rushed towards Riley, stating in a worried tone, "Sir, the evacuation is complete! We must get out of here now!"Riley Darkrai and Zapdos, who had caused a great deal of damage to the city, but it was paled by the sheer destruction the man and his pokemon had done."What is this man?", Riley thought as he ran out of the city, "How can he be so powerful?"The man was too busy to notice them running. He was too absorbed in his own rage, so much so, he roared a bloodcurdling cry in the rain.

Edited by Alku

OOC: I have an actual name for White, Summer Shirayuki. =P I do need a name for Black, though, I just need to figure out what would be best for him. =P

And Sheik actually does make sense. =O It fits this scenario fairly well, as well. =P

-==IC: Zach/Tin Tower==-

Zach didn't need Sheik to respond to know what to do.

"What else? We go inside." Zach said, as the energy pressure from everything in Ecruteak was starting to become apparent to him, as he moved a little slower than normal, and winced slightly.

This pressure is strong... Zach thought, as he gripped the tower door, and then yanked it open, and his eyes widened, as he saw what was inside.

"How... Could this be?" Zach asked, as a good deal of the interior of the Tin Tower appeared to be a purplish-black void, with an Entei, a Raikou, and a Suicune standing there and looking toward Zach and the others. However; the biggest shock about that... Was that they had massively different colours. Raikou had a more traditional thunderstorm colour scheme, as his fur was golden and orange, with a silver tail and white mane. Entei's colour was slightly darkened, and his face, which was typically red, was greyish. And then there was Suicune, whose biggest change was the fact that it's flowing mane was blue, instead of the purple it typically was.

"You... Are you the cause of the disturbance!?" Sheik asked, as the three beasts, whose coats seemed to have a glowing sheen, simply looked at the group. Kate had regained consciousness, and looked at the Legendary Beasts with a growl, as the Raikou addressed the group.

"We are not the cause of this dimensional disturbance... However, we are the ones who called you here. There is a task that needs to be completed, otherwise, the dimensions might just collapse."

OOC: And this is where everything ties into one, more or less. =P I'll explain a little more about what the heck is going on next post; but this is all approved by Parugi, including the appearance of the Shiny Beasts. =P Including an explanation for them! =P

/EDIT: Moveset for each:

Suicune:Sheer Cold

Air Slash

Extremespeed

Aqua Ring

Extrasensory

Signal Beam

Entei:Flare Blitz

Howl

Extremespeed

Crush Claw

Extrasensory

Iron Head

Raikou:Zap Cannon

Aura Sphere

Extremespeed

Weather Ball

Extrasensory

Reflect

I might even fill out full profiles, since they are legends and all. =P Always nice to have Pokemon profiles, too.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Attempting to get back into this..IC - Justin Icewater: Justin was leaning on a wall in the Tin Tower, glad to have escaped the chaos outside. He was watching intently, at the three peculiar beasts. "What kind of task?" he asked. All this just means more chaos. It seems like wherever we go, it follows.IC - Zac Flash: "It's probably near," he said, looking around. "I don't think Plasma would be wandering around in a random forest." All of his Pokemon were in front of him now, ready to counter whatever appeared."Jolteon, Discharge!" a voice commanded. From behind a tree 3 Plasma trainers appeared, a Jolteon and Swampert in front of them. They held more Pokeballs.The Discharge wasn't directed to their Pokemon; it was meant for the trainers, soaked in a Hydro Pump. Zac flinched in pain.IC - Eric Spiros: So this is Archie. "Since you asked to be specific, would that mean there have been several happenings going on?" Eric asked. "How about this.. Is Team Aqua rebanded? If so.. Where are they now?"

OOC: Going to let Blade handle the beasts since I'm busy with other stuff.... :PIC - Archie - Lilycove Beach: "What I meant was, what have they been doing recently that would lead you to suspect that I'm involved?" the former Aqua leader clarified. "Anyway, I've been in prison for the last twenty years; I don't know what they're up to."IC - Joker - Abyss: "What happened?""I've told you twice already, ma'am; a man appeared with some strange Pokémon and attacked the city," Riley said again. He was leaning against a tree a fair distance away from Ecruteak, panting as he spoke via Poké Gear with Shadow Admin Joker. In the distance, the sounds of attacks striking buildings continued to echo. "I tried to stop him, but he did something with Zapdos; she basically lost her mind. Darkrai managed to hold them off for a few moments, long enough for the evacuation to be finished, but he almost got killed."Joker growled. This was just perfect; first the Manaphy, then the Hojohsin League, then the Darkrai, now this.... "Report back to Abyss," she ordered. "I'll speak with Sleight and try to figure this out; no doubt Ford has something to do with it." Riley nodded, and then signed off.The Shadow Admin leaned back in her seat, tapping her fingers together. This was bad... everything was bad at this point.... She looked at her computer; the nodes were almost complete... If they couldn't find a reasonable solution to the situation, then she would just have to take matters into her own hands -- again.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:
"Who are you, what do you want?" Ryan asked, struggling to see the figure in the darkness.

Quil ignited his flames, illuminating the enemy. Through the flickering light, Ryan saw two men blocking the door.

"Ben?!" Alex cried in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"The two of us each had a score to settle, so we decided to... team up for the time being," Ben replied.

Suddenly, Ryan recognized the two -- they were both Rockets on the Manaphy mission. He knew that Ben had a grudge against Alex, but he couldn't imagine why the other Rocket was here. "If you're trying to harm Alex, you'll have to get through us, too!" Ryan said, nodding to Jake.

"I don't think that will be necessary," the other Rocket growled. Without warning, both Rockets launched forward. Ben sent out a Honchkrow, which grabbed Alex, while the other Rocket snatched Ryan.

"What are you doing?" Ryan cried as Ben smashed through a window and flew away on his Honchkrow, carrying Alex with him. Ryan barely had time to grab Quil before the other Rocket dragged him to the door.

"Wait, stop!" Jake cried. The Rocket ignored him as he called out a Swellow, which grabbed him by the shoulders and flew him to a large clearing in Fortree.

"Don't even think about trying to escape this time," the Rocket warned as he threw Ryan and Quil down to the ground.

"I know Ben hates Alex, but what do you have against me?" Ryan asked. "We barely met on that Manaphy mission."

"You don't remember, do you?" the Rocket laughed. “Your parents were plotting against Team Rocket, so we placed them under arrest. Don’t take it personally; I’m just doing my job.”

Realization hit Ryan like a bolt of lightning. "YOU!" he cried. "You're the Rocket I fought after you chased me from my home!"

"The name's Dack Majors," the Rocket smirked. "You're pretty good at running and hiding... caused me a lot of trouble. Team Rocket may have counted you off as a loss, but I knew better. I knew you wouldn't rest until you'd had some revenge. And it looks like I was right -- you've gone off and joined Team Liberty. I thought I recognized you on that Manaphy mission for Soil Colossus, but I couldn't be sure. Ben must've noticed, and, given his little feud with Alex, he suggested we team up. We followed you to Sootopolis, and when we heard you were going to Fortree, we decided to get there first and set up our little ambush."

"So now what are you going to do?" Ryan asked. "Kill me?"

"No, of course not," Dack laughed. "We're going to finish the battle we started months ago. If I recall, I offered you a spot in Team Rocket; I said we could make you stronger. You refused, and went off to joint Team Liberty. Now, I'm going to show you why you made the wrong choice."

OOC: The Ben/Alex battle was an excuse for me to stop dragging Ajad's characters around. I've tried multiple times to contact him, but to no avail. So his characters will sort of "disappear" for the time being until he returns.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Jake:"Careful, Ryan," whispered Jake. "Dack could be powerful."IC: Jason:Jason couldn't be more pleased. Now was his chance to capture Jake and drag him to Ho-Oh so that they could sort their bodies back!OOC: Alku, I'm giving you power over Searcher, as I will not be in the RPG for much longer.

150px-Unity%2C_Duty_and_Destiny.jpg

Unity. . . Got it covered

Duty . . . Well, still working on it.

DESTINY . . . Meh.

2 out of 3. =D

The different coloured Raikou looked from Justin to Zach and back to Justin for a moment.

"This task, is to try and calm the dimensions. There are multiple disturbances that are even now seeking to destroy the integrity of the dimensional boundaries. What they don't know, is that that won't just cause portals to other dimensions to open, as has been happening so far... But might cause the destruction of all the dimensions in the worst case scenario... Or the merger of every single dimension there ever was or will be in the best case scenario. This is unless you stop this." The Raikou said, and Zach frowned.

"But... If there are disturbances now, then what can we do about it?" Zach asked, and the Entei growled, as the Suicune looked at Entei, and she then turned and looked at Zach.

"These disturbances are somewhat calmed... However, this is but the smallest portions of the disturbances. The main portion that we are concerned about, is something we fear will happen... Since Sinnoh is essentially non-existent in regards to the dimensions, that will need to be reversed obviously... However, all this, along with other events that are going on in the human world, has the potential of wreaking major havok in Unova... And we fear that that will push everything over the edge. If the major powers of Unova go out of control, that could cause the dimension boundaries to fully collapse." Suicune said, and Zach frowned as he thought it over, but Orange sighed.

"But what about if all the dimensions merge? What's so bad about that?" Orange asked, and Entei glared at him, as he growled.

"What's so bad about that!? It would essentially cause the end of all life as you know it, and there isn't even a guarantee that there WOULD be any life, of any sorts. Everything that was, could have been, or will been, will collapse in on itself. Buildings will merge with themselves, or even be erased... Heck, some places might even be totally erased from the dimensions, giving an actual void-space look, similar to what happened to Sinnoh, but not exactly, as that was simply trapped in void space. However, actual void-space would result in something like what's happening to the Tin Tower... Since a mass of powerful presences revolve around the Tin Tower, this means that when the dimensions began to overlap, there was no way to without the power sending a surge through the dimensions to destroy the dimensional boundaries on their own. So, obviously, there's a failsafe in the universe that prevents stuff like that from happening. Got it, punk?!" Entei asked, as Orange frowned, but nodded slightly, though thought for a moment.

"Not related to this, but... Why is everyone referring to this tower as the 'Tin Tower'? I've only heard of it called the Bell Tower." Orange said, as Raikou nodded, as he looked at Orange.

"The Tin Tower has two names in the different dialogues of the world. In the Kanto language, it's known as the Tin Tower, yes, however, in the Unovan language, it's known as the Bell Tower. Why this change was made, I don't know, but it was you humans who changed the name, so for all we know, it might've been as simply as because the Clear Bell is typically associated with this tower." Raikou explained, as Orange nodded, and Zach looked forward.

"So, our job is to head to Unova and try to figure out what the problem is or could be with the dimensions there, and fix it? We were going to head to Unova anyway, so yes, we will agree." Zach nodded, and Raikou smiled. However, Zach frowned slightly, as he recalled another question or two.

"One more thing... What are you doing here anyway, how do you know all this, and why are your colours different from others?" Zach asked, as Entei growled in frustration at the fact that Zach was wasting time, as he shook his head. However, Suicune simply gave Entei a look, and then looked at Zach.

"We are here to try and fix the problem. We know this, because the dimensions are already weakening at a rapid pace... And the reason our colours are different, or 'shiny', has two parts to it... One, it's because the problems with the dimensions have altered our usual colour scheme... And the second, is because we are from a different dimension."

OOC: I'm half tempted to give two other colours to Entei and Suicune, but I kinda want something to showcase the fact that they aren't simply normal legends, or even normal Legendary beasts.

And I told you I had a reason, though that explanation was partly from Parugi. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC:

OOC:

IC: "All right..." Tim said warily.He didn't like the feel of this, but it could just be nerves.Then again, he was perfectly fine getting in here...

Mild bunnying follows.IC: The two young men soon entered the pokemon center. Fortunately, it seemed as though they were the only ones in line, so each of them pulled out their poke balls and handed them to the nurse.As they were being healed, Joseph glanced around furtively. The few others in the center looked nothing like Hex.Yet again, however, he rationalized any thoughts of his friend being caught away. He was probably still taking his time at the prison.No need to worry.
IC: Lark sighed under his breath and twiddled his thumbs to fake being a guy his age. Where was Hex? They got at the center five minutes ago. He definitely should've came here by then.The duo were now all ready to go, but they still lacked their third team member. Joseph continued to move his thumbs about, thinking. Where could he be? The jail check wouldn't take that long.Ignoring the urgent voice of bad feelings screaming into his head, Lark trusted the more rational intuition and logic. There was no way Hex could've gotten caught; he was far too smart for that. He was just taking his time.Heck, maybe he'd already infiltrated the Aqua Base, for all Lark knew. Yutry was just that kind of guy, the one who'd be ordered to do something as part of a plan and ended up carrying out the whole plan.In either case, however, Hex Yutry was most certainly not in the center right now. And if Lark and Vandius stayed here any longer, even their average male mid-teen act would look suspicious. They had to get moving.Looking at Timothy, he said: "They're probably on their way-heck, might even be there," Joseph added, shrugging. "Let's go. We're bound to meet." Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I support the different colors. The orange makes sense for Raikou; makes it difficult to tell the others apart, though.IC - Kyle/Sonja - Tin Tower: Kyle sighed, though didn't say anything; Sonja resisted the urge to glance at him, and, though awed by the beasts, nodded. "We can try our best. Where are we supposed to start looking, though?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:Hex had chosen this time to burst into the center. His appearance broke the monotony, and he could see his partners. He had been careful not to collect any blood stains, but what he had collected was much more beneficial."Hello, my friends."He raised a memory stick, like one that would load info into a computer. He had taken it from the Team Rocket outpost. "This contains the inner map of a submerged Team Aqua base." he said with a grin, "Snatched it from a criminal at the prison."Pocketing the memory drive, Yutry, remarkably, showed no sign of what he had been doing."But that's not all."Hex leaned in, so that only his "friends" could hear."I believe this base contains Lugia."OOC: Parugi, if you don't approve, this can just be his imagination running wild.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Eh, fine by me; I've seen other Legendaries in less sensical locations. :P Only thing is that, with the escapes of the TL agents and Archie, the level of security at the prison is extremely high, so you might want to better explain how you got that data disk.Although that does remind me -- be aware that future bases and outposts won't be destroyed nearly as easily as the one Hex blew up. Especially by yourself.(And you're probably wanted by TR and the Hojohsin League for blowing the building up in the first place. JSYK. :P)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: If Joseph was any other commander right then, his jaw would've probably dropped. As it was, the right corner of his mouth turned up in a slight smile as he nodded. Their mission could not just give intel to TL, it might just end up giving them a Lugia. And it was all due to Hex taking his time. "Excellent. We're all ready. Let's get going."Turning, Lark made his way towards the door. It was time to infiltrate a base.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Yeah, I agree... It's one reason that I wanted different colours... I guess we could just use Goldenrod, Lightblue, and some shade of red for the shiny beasts, and just use normal for the other legends, though.

Suicune simply shook her head at the question.

"Unfortunately, the only lead we have is that the disturbance will occur in Unova, when a great clash ends, and that many of you will be involved... And even some others that aren't gathered here right now." Suicune said, and Raikou then nodded.

"We believe that we might be able to help you, if we join you for this journey. We don't know what will happen when the dimensions are returned to normal, but until then, our abilities, which have been honed through many bouts, will come in handy... Especially since we have many moves that we have seen are not typical of our species here in this dimension." Raikou said, and Zach nodded.

"Help would certainly be appreciated." Zach said with a smile.

Edited by Tiz Arrior