Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Rpg: Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

RPG Pokémon

  • Please log in to reply
4934 replies to this topic

#3881 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 07:38 PM

IC: Vincent

"Nothing too bad," I muttered. "Still," Karen spoke up, "We can't draw attention to ourselves. We need to blend in."

 

IC: Geoffrey

A few rows up, a man from Oblivia sat in his seat, reading a scientific journal or something. Every couple of seconds, he would let out a "Hm" or something like that.


  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3882 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 08:00 PM

IC Kaito

"Right," Kaito said, rolling his eyes, "Nothing says blend like a world-famous Elite Four member. It will probably be fine. As long as we don't go looking for trouble, we probably won't find it."


  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3883 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2013 - 08:18 PM

IC: Vincent

"True enough," Vincent nodded. "True enough


  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3884 Offline Professor Ecketzal

Professor Ecketzal
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 01:02 AM

OOC: I'll prepare the Genesect profile tomorrow or sunday.  Depends on how I'm going with homework.

 

IC: Roderick.

 

After some struggling, Roderick had managed to send Ignight out, the infernape had procured to be careful while removing the web from Roderick as to not hurt him.

Almost after, Roderick turned around to see who had attacked him,  but he could only see webs blocking his view of most of the room.

 

[color=#ff0000;]"Let's get rid of them quickly"[/color]

 

Ignight nodded and started using fire swipes to cut them.

 

IC: Mina

 

Mina quickly browsed throught the Rocket records, hoping to quickly find her history in the Rocket database.

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Come on... come on...  aha" [/color] She had finally found it.  It was somewhat scarce in details, as not even the rockets knew where she came from.

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Ok, I just need to erase this permanently".[/color]

 

 

[color=#ff0000;]"You know, you could have just asked in the same place"[/color] Said Roderick as he went through the web wall, Ignight following him.  [color=#ff0000;]"I knew that voice was familiar"[/color]

 

Roderick got close to Mina and studied her face for a second.

 

"We don't have time for chit chat.  Let's get this over quickly so that we can get out of here"  Said Roderick as he sat again in the computer.  Luckyly, Mina's interruption hadn't cut the data transfer.  After a few minutes of typing the right commands, all necessary data was either on Jame's computer (Passing through a lot of bait servers in order to confuse trackers) and a drive on Roderick's PDA, Just in case.

 

At the same time, Rodericklooked for a way to premanently eliminate Mina's archives from the Rocket records.


  • 0

Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO

Every puzzle has an answer

#3885 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 06:43 PM

OOC: Minun: Don't see why not. Might be difficult with the whole "Team Plasma protecting the Meloetta sites" thing, though.

 

IC - Kyle Eston - The Alamo: "I see," Kyle said. "Well, good on him... I suppose I'll have to check on that later just to find out for sure." He shrugged. Shifting his gaze back to Ryan and the others, he sighed. "So, I heard you guys were planning on going after the Darkrai," he said to Evan and Seth. "Is that true?"


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#3886 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 11:57 PM

IC: Ellen

"Really?" Ellen said in surprise, taking the Pokeball. She opened it up, and the Turtwig emerged in a burst of light, looking happily around at all the people in the hallway. "It's nice to meet you, Maturin," Ellen smiled, kneeling down so that she was at eye level with the Pokemon. "I'm Ellen! And this here is Solo, Artemis, Terry, and Chrono."

 

"Thanks, Evan!" Ellen grinned as, one by one, each of her Pokemon introduced themselves to their new teammate. "I'll be sure to take good care of him."

 

IC: Ryan

Hearing Kyle's question, Ryan nodded. "Yeah, what's the plan with that?"

 

IC: Dack

"So what's our plan?" Dack asked Palmer.

 

The Frontier Brain looked thoughtfully out the window, although what he was looking at, Dack couldn't be sure -- everything was pitch black. "First, we'll need to see how Cresselia's feeling in the morning," Palmer said. "Although if today is any indication, I don't think going around Sinnoh waking people up one by one is a good idea. I think we should focus our efforts on the Void Tower. Like I said before, Cresselia's sensed a lot of energy coming from it. It's possible that that tower is somehow keeping these people asleep, absorbing energy from their nightmares. That would explain why it was so hard for Cresselia to wake just a couple dozen people today. If we can destroy it, then waking those people could be a lot easier."

 

OOC: Where exactly is the Void Tower in Sinnoh? I can't really progress too much with Dack until I know.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#3887 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 06:11 PM

OOC: Konuju, the Void Tower is near Hearthome city.

 

IC: Evan Tierra and Klim Prizak, The Alamo

 

Evan smiled at Ellen's reaction. He then turned to Ryan, he face looking quite fearsome.

 

"We're gonna take them head on.", Evan said, "We're going to smash them to pieces. I've got a score to settle with one of their number and this seems like the right time to take 'em on."

 

"To be honest, it's lunacy to take them on together.", Klim said, "We're best separating them when we get to our destination. We're taking Fantina, Byron, and Volkner with us to provide backup."

 

"Ellen, I'm not so sure if I'd like you to join us.", Evan said, turning back to Ellen, "But I think it's for the best if you come along anyways. We need someone with your cheerfulness."


  • 0

#3888 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 06:15 PM

IC Kaito

Not too much later, the plane touched down in Mistralton City. "Well," Kaito replied, "I guess we'll have to see what happens."


  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3889 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 06:43 PM

IC Vincent"Well," I sighed nervously as we entered customs. "Here goes."OOC what airport procedure are we using? Who's playing security?

Edited by Constructman, Feb 10 2013 - 06:44 PM.

  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3890 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 07:02 PM

OOC: You'd better do it, I haven't flown internationally since I was two and have no clue exactly what goes on.IC KaitoKaito took a deep breath and went through customs first.
  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3891 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 07:12 PM

OOC: Well, just a pointer, but as Unova literally just suffered two large-scale attacks--imagine airport security to be akin to America's immediately after 9/11.

 

Thems my thoughts.

 

IC - Kyle Eston - The Alamo: Kyle felt a jolt of shock at Klim's comment. "Wait--say that again?" he said. "Goldhawk and Blackskull couldn't even beat one working together. How do you expect any of us to be able to defeat one on our own?"


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#3892 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 09:31 PM

OOC: I don't mind having Richard tag along with Zac, but it'd probably be a hassle to get into the current temple. We could maybe go for one more?IC - Justin Iredsi, The Alamo"Hm?" Justin muttered, raising an eyebrow to what he just heard. "You guys are going after Darkrai? Did I hear you right?"IC - Zac Flash, Unova"Shadow Ball, Ancientpower, Incinerate!" Zac called out, running towards the entrance of the central chamber. Plasma agents were running towards him, their Pokemon scaling walls and running with extreme speeds. Zac's Pokemon used their attacks in unison, bringing down walls and hitting opposing Pokemon."Aqua Jet!"A Sharpedo flew at high speed, shooting faster than the rubble would fall. However, Kongo slammed down with Hammer Arm, catching the shark and knocking it to the ground. Jaws then finished with a Thunder Fang, as the final wall fell.In front of him, Zac saw her; the elusive Melody Pokemon, Meloetta.
  • 0

#3893 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 12:25 AM

IC: Evan Tierra and Klim Prizak, The Alamo

 

"Well, they aren't us!", Klim said confidently, "But regarding you guys, I'm not sure how you could deal...."

 

"Well, I know how to solve that problem.", Evan said, rubbing his forehead, "The price of my coming back was that my power over space is not very limited. But the power is still there. So I figure, if I can't use it, I can share it with you guys. I'm pretty sure Klim here will gladly share his power with you guys as well. I'm not so sure about Seth."

 

"There we go.", Klim said, "We'll share our power with you, so that you guys can stand a chance against the Darkrai. Does that answer your question, Mr. Eston?"

 

"Don't worry about me being helpless without my power.", Evan said, smirking slightly, "I've got seven strong pokemon on my side. I'm sure they'll help me out a lot more than the power of Space."


  • 0

#3894 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 01:59 AM

IC: Ryan/Ellen

"Wait... you're sharing your power with us?" Ryan said in surprise. "I didn't know you could do that! But it sounds like we could use all the help we can get. Hopefully it won't be too hard to learn how to use your powers."

 

"So we would essentially be fighting alongside our Pokemon?" Ellen asked Evan. "I can certainly see why you wouldn't want me in the battle. But don't worry -- I can take care of myself. And like you, I have plenty of Pokemon on my side as well. They may not be as strong as yours, but they're just as willing to fight for a noble cause as I am."

 

Ellen turned to her five Pokemon with a grin. Solo returned her grin, Artemis struck a dynamic pose similar to the ones she had seen Evan's Pokemon do, Terry bared his teeth in anticipation, and Maturin nodded, pleased with his new trainer's determination. Even Chrono, who was sitting apart from the others, gave a small smile.


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#3895 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

Mega Man: The Blue Bomber
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 11:24 AM

IC: ZacZac then pulled out the egg he had been carrying that was given to him by his dad. It looked at it and he decided to go drop off of his pokemon to make room for the new baby.He pulled out Mega's Pokeball and went to the transfer machine and placed Mega in. After a flash, Mega was gone as well as his pokeball.
  • 0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

 

 


#3896 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 06:58 PM

OOC: Well, here goes.

 

IC: Vincent

The landing procedures were actually quite mild compared to what I had been expecting (I mean, if we had been carrying bombs or something, we would have been caught in Almia). Still, it did feel more like a departure than an arrival as we had to have our bags checked again, had to get searched, and had to go into one of those full body scanners. Fortunately, we got out with little trouble; all of the large powers seemed to have completely forgotten about the Ranger Regions, and as such, absolutely nothing had happened over there that could be compared to the Trainer Regions, which were a complete mess. As a result, we managed to get through the landing procedures smoothly, with all of our baggage. "So," I asked, walking into the airport's main lobby. "What now?"


  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3897 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 07:25 PM

IC Kaito
“Well, Chargestone Cave is right over there, we should check for Genesect really quick, then we should hurry on over to Route 13 and recruit Cobalion.”

  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3898 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 07:35 PM

IC: Vincent

"Sounds like a plan," I replied, "Except that we don't know if Genesect is there or not." "Regardless," Karen said, "We should go there anyways; even if we don't find Genesect, it could be good training for our pokemon just in case something happens." "Hm," I shrugged.


  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3899 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2013 - 05:58 PM

-==IC: Ray==-"I didn't know about that either." Ray said, surprised that that was possible.But, then again, I shouldn't be surprised after all this. Ray thought, since here stood a man who had returned from the dead just to settle a score with a rather large and overpowered ice dragon.OOC: =P
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#3900 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 13 2013 - 12:55 AM

IC - Kyle Eston - The Alamo: Kyle looked at Justin, shrugging slightly. "Yeah... You heard right... I guess so," he answered Klim. The Liberty Agent rubbed the back of his head in thought. "How exactly does that work, though? Will our Pokémon be more powerful because of this, or what?"


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#3901 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 08:14 PM

IC Kaito"Well, then let's go." As the group walked towards Chargestone Cave, upon entering, Kaito ran into something thin, sticky, and... electrified? "BZZAUUGH!" Kaito fell back and noticed a Joltik sitting atop the web. "Joljoljoltik" it chuckled.OOC: Profile for the Joltik coming soon because its difficult to do this sort of stuff on my phone.

 

EDIT: Here

 

Species: JoltikNickname: AmpereTrainer: KaitoAppearance: Ampere has two white streaks running from the back of his head to his rear that resemble lightning bolts.Personality: Ampere is young and innocent, and has a tendency to play pranks.Ability: CompoundeyesSpeciality: Ampere is small and quick, and uses his small size to his advantage in battle, often darting around opponent's attacks with ease and striking back with his own attacks.Known moves: Electroweb, Spider Web, Thunder Wave, Disable (egg move), Signal Beam, Discharge


Edited by Dralcax, Feb 17 2013 - 12:01 PM.

  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3902 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2013 - 09:38 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Viridian Forest[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Chaz ran through the forest. He wanted to leave this strange place. He wanted to go back home to his own time.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]And then he ran and fell through a rip in space time and he returned back to his own world.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He was finally home.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: It has been fun. Thanks for letting me play. Bye.[/font]


  • 0

#3903 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 04:00 PM

OOC: CT: I'm... not entirely sure how to react to that, considering how sudden this departure was...

 

Dralcax: Ampere approved.


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#3904 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 04:20 PM

IC Vincent"Uh... what?" I said, looking up at the pokemon. Man, I didn't know my Unova 'mon. "What's a Joltik?"

Edited by Constructman, Feb 17 2013 - 04:21 PM.

  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3905 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 04:46 PM

IC Kaito

"It's an Electric/Bug type," Kaito answered. "It clings to opponents and drains static electricity from them. It can also produce electrified silk, and its evolved form is Galvantula. Go, Gon!" Kaito sent out his Trapinch. The Joltik tried to dart away, but it fell into Gon's Arena Trap. "Use Bulldoze!"  Gon ignored Kaito and Crunched the Joltik instead. "Well, okay, that works too..." admitted Kaito, sighing as he tossed a Poke ball and caught the Joltik. "Well," Kaito said, sending out his newly caught Joltik, "Time to find Genesect." He kneeled down and showed the Joltik a picture of Genesect from his Pokedex. "Have you seen a Pokemon like this?" he asked. "Jol-Joltik." the Joltik replied, shaking its head no.


  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3906 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 05:12 PM

IC VincentI knelt down by the Joltik, considering its reply. "Hasn't seen Genesect...If the other pokemon in the area say the same, then it's safe to say that it hasn't passed by here."
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3907 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 05:19 PM

IC Kaito

"Yeah, I suppose it would be kind of hard to miss a giant cyborg insect... We'd better go find Cobalion."


  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3908 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 05:51 PM

IC Vincent"Cobalion, hm," I muttered. "Isn't it usually either at Mistralton Cave or Route 13?"
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3909 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2013 - 07:05 PM

IC Kaito

"Sure. We should check Mistralton Cave first and go to Route 13 if that fails." Kaito began walking off towards Route 6.


  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3910 Offline Hades

Hades
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 458 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 01:53 PM

IC: Evan Tierra, The Alamo

 

"I dunno, actually.", Evan said, rubbing his eyebrows, "I'm betting it'll be different than how I used this power. In fact, I should test this out, just to see the effects the power will have on you. Do you know of any place we can go on this island to train?"


  • 0

#3911 Offline Konuju

Konuju
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 09:42 PM

IC: Ryan/Ellen

"I know there's some training rooms somewhere around here," Ryan said. He looked at Kyle for help. Having only been with Team Liberty for a little over six months, most of that time being spent away from the island, Ryan wasn't completely familiar with the Alamo.

 

"I'm pretty sure I walked past some training rooms when I was wandering around the building," Ellen said. "I think I remember where they are."

 

IC: Dack

Dack woke early the next morning. Not that he could tell -- it was as dark as ever outside. The Rocket Agent quickly dressed, ran a comb through his hair, and headed down to the Pokemon Center lobby. Palmer was already waiting for him. "Are we ready to go?" Dack asked.

 

"As soon as Zac comes down," the Frontier Brain said, looking out the window at the Void Tower. "The tower seems to be near the center of the Sinnoh mainland. If we take a boat southeast of here, we should hit Veilstone fairly quickly. From there we can head in the direction of the tower."

 

"How's Cresselia?" Dack asked.

 

"She's fine," Palmer smiled, patting the Ultra Ball on his belt. "She's conserving her energy for when we'll really need it."


  • 0
Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama
2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu
2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta
2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama
2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama
2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka
2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli
2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation
2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui
2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui
2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

#3912 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

Mega Man: The Blue Bomber
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 18 2013 - 09:52 PM

IC: ZacZac was actually in the lobby, he had just fallen asleep. He woke up and lazily walked towards Dack and Palmer,"Hey guys *yawn*," Zac said
  • 0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

 

 


#3913 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 07:08 AM

IC VincentI followed Kaito, looking around in wonder at the unfamiliar landscape.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3914 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 06:48 PM

IC Kaito

Shortly after, they arrived in Mistralton Cave. Kaito entered, looking around. "Cobalion? Are you even in here?" Nothing could be heard but Kaito getting ambushed by a ton of angry Zubats that Kaito had just woken up. "Guess not..."


  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3915 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 07:16 PM

omalA ehT - notsE elyK - CI: Kyle rubbed the back of his head. "Well, there are training rooms on the east side of the facility," he said after a moment. "But it might be a better idea to test this at the beach or something--somewhere that won't put the Alamo in danger of being destroyed. Especially considering your fighting style."


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#3916 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 07:33 PM

IC VincentLooking around, I surveyed the cave. "Not here..." I muttered. "So Route 13 then?"
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3917 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 07:37 PM

IC Kaito

 

Getting up and shooing away the last of the Zubats, Kaito replied "Yes, probably. We can catch a flight to Lentimas Town and head on over from there."


  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3918 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 07:43 PM

IC Vincent"You lead the way," I said, rubbing my head. "I have no idea where anything is in this region."
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3919 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,189 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 08:05 PM

IC Kaito

"Okay..." They walked back to the airport, and took a flight to Lentimas Town. "Route 13 isn't far from here."


  • 0

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG


#3920 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 08:13 PM

IC VincentI lookedaround at the town, still confused. "That way?" I asked, pointing in the direction of what I thought was the route.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users