Timely Insanity

vataki

X_X Ugh... I die why? I am going to call the society of stopping guest stars from being tortured! Buahahaha!... Never mind that just got a bit carried away o.o, but why did giggles send me to my death? XD

Lol -- I never said you died. :PAnd because Giggles doesn't have a clue what the heck he's doing 4 out of 5 times. (But it's getting closer to 5 out of 5 each day.)
Oh... That's good O_o

I fixed that broken link and added MoC's comic to the front page.And, yes. It will be quite an interesting competition. I'm having a hard time deciding which comic I like the best so far out of the five that have been sent in... Imagine what it will be like when the whole competition has ended. :P

naw man

I fixed that broken link and added MoC's comic to the front page.And, yes. It will be quite an interesting competition. I'm having a hard time deciding which comic I like the best so far out of the five that have been sent in... Imagine what it will be like when the whole competition has ended. :P

I don't really want to win, but it would be nice if i did, I am more of those in it for the fun types :biggrin: Edited by Katarno Kuuls

So, I'm unable to tell when the next comic will be out. I've felt very sick for the past two days, and don't feel like getting out of bed, at all.So, it could be a day or two, or possibly a week or so until I can get a comic made. So, if you could, perhaps keep the topic active by posting new fan comics?I also wanted to mention how greatful I am to have such a supportive fanbase. Thanks, bros.See you all soon, I guess.

Edited by Vataki

naw man

So, I'm unable to tell when the next comic will be out. I've felt very sick for the past two days, and don't feel like getting out of bed, at all.So, it could be a day or two, or possibly a week or so until I can get a comic made. So, if you could, perhaps keep the topic active by posting new fan comics?I also wanted to mention how greatful I am to have such a supportive fanbase. Thanks, bros.See you all soon, I guess.

No problem ^_^, also get well soon :)

Thanks for guest staring me Vahi ^_^ Sorry for not posting in the past days because on Sunday I went to Legoland Windsor and on Monday I went to my Friends house, oh about the Fan Comic i'm making i'm working on it. ;)

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

So, I'm unable to tell when the next comic will be out. I've felt very sick for the past two days, and don't feel like getting out of bed, at all.

Get better. Please. I don't wanna be the cause of a closed topic. Never again...

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

So, I'm unable to tell when the next comic will be out. I've felt very sick for the past two days, and don't feel like getting out of bed, at all.

Get better. Please. I don't wanna be the cause of a closed topic. Never again...
No worries. I was able to get started on a comic last night.I should be able to get it done soon.EDIT:NEW COMIC, MY BROSGSing NX09.Also, Katarno Kuuls sent me this one panel comic via PM. Though I'd share. sniper_comic.pngLink. Edited by Vataki

naw man

No worries. I was able to get started on a comic last night.I should be able to get it done soon.EDIT:NEW COMIC, MY BROSGSing NX09.Also, Katarno Kuuls sent me this one panel comic via PM. Though I'd share. sniper_comic.pngLink.
YAY I GET TO BURN MY FRIEND! THAT IS MY FAVORITE PASS TIME!thanks bro. that's totally awesome. :smeag:

That was the perfect comeback line. GIGGLES! You should buy yourself a 3DS! Then you can 1Up him!

I'm actually planning to buy a 3DS sometimeThen I shall 1UP Giggles
Yeah, and take a huge Chain-Chomp out of his self esteem.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Wait, who is this blue guy? He's not on the character sheet...

1: That's a blue girl2: She's not yet on the character sheet. Her name is Sally. She was in most of the previous seasons of Timely Insanity, but I forgot to re-introduce her until now.I should update the character sheet soon.The Character Sheet has been updated. Edited by Vataki

naw man

I love how the sheet still says I'll hunt you down. Or Chath, or whatever. This site will give me multiple personality disorder.

The edit to the character sheet was a very minor one. All I did was add Sally and the Noobicorn and change Giggles' description, as it claimed he was a "noob" which I didn't feel quite described him well enough. As he is just a "normal" Matoran with the personality of a noob.

naw man

I love how the sheet still says I'll hunt you down. Or Chath, or whatever. This site will give me multiple personality disorder.

The edit to the character sheet was a very minor one. All I did was add Sally and the Noobicorn and change Giggles' description, as it claimed he was a "noob" which I didn't feel quite described him well enough. As he is just a "normal" Matoran with the personality of a noob.
Still, Chath and I still like how we will hunt you down. And oh well, we all know Giggles isn't normal. I mean, he's hilarious, but still. He understands what I mean.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Still, Chath and I still like how we will hunt you down. And oh well, we all know Giggles isn't normal. I mean, he's hilarious, but still. He understands what I mean.
Yeah, I think Giggles is my favorite character to use... Him or Snicker.They're both easy to base a good joke around.

naw man