Timely Insanity

vataki

Actually, I just wan't chaos, or something to... 'liven up'... the residence.

"Timely Insanity"A good number of these comics involve much chaos and insanity. :P See comics #23, #24, or #36, for example.By the way, new comic again. This one wasn't really meant to be that funny. It's more of an example of how obnoxious Dr. Giggles is.You might have to be a Bionicle-nerd (or former Bionicle-nerd... like myself) to fully understand... Or you could always just look at Alena's mask.

naw man

Aw, Giggles' expression in the last panel of "Four eyes" was adorable. ^_^You really do make nice expressions, Vataki.

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

"Timely Insanity"A good number of these comics involve much chaos and insanity. :P See comics #23, #24, or #36, for example.By the way, new comic again. This one wasn't really meant to be that funny. It's more of an example of how obnoxious Dr. Giggles is.You might have to be a Bionicle-nerd (or former Bionicle-nerd... like myself) to fully understand... Or you could always just look at Alena's mask.
Actually, Chaos is just the absence of order. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.I just wanted to start something :P

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Some day, Mr. Giggles is going to be a little too obnoxious around the wrong person...Oh well. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

Some day, Mr. Giggles is going to be a little too obnoxious around the wrong person...Oh well. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif
That would be perfect material for a new comic.

naw man

That would be perfect material for a new comic.
that would be quite an interesting sight. ^_^

BAHAHAHAHA FOUR EYES BLAHAHAHA... *ahem* http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png So... good comic...
Still calling Nami that annoying name I see :P Edited by Katarno Kuuls

Being annoying gets you a girlfriend......Well that explains a lot....

Never worked for me...
Well Chath, you're obviously not being annoying enough.*coughcough*As if that were possible*coughcough*

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

The "WHERE IS SANTA" panel is the best of the entire comic. I don't know Giggles in real life, but I can imagine that sums up his reaction nicely. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent