What do you want Bionicle to do for your life?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. As the question asks, what do you want Bionicle to do for your life. I mean, has your gut ever wants something Bionicle-related done? Is there a dream of yours that you feel should come true? Well, here’s how I put it: 

1. Those TTV canonization contests this year are very promising because we get to see the characters’ physical appearances that never happened long before. Here’s this: 

2. Bionicle G1 to be re-continued and ended. Greg started this with two unfinished serials, but my gut wants them to be finished because that has been bothering me for 9-10 years. Here’s this: 

As a bonus, here’s this: 

For HF, here’s this: 

3. Bionicle G1 and Hero Factory being said that they share the same universe, like the Marvel Cinematic Universe. My gut feels that they look like so and should be. It’s like Powerpuff Girls 1998 and Dexter’s Laboratory when you think about it. People say that Star Wars and Indiana share the same universe, but they never interacted, despite being made by the same company. Plus, here’s this (you guys can still vote): 

4. Bionicle and Hero Factory to come back in a healthy way, like Ninjago. It’s been 4 years since their strange absence that makes them look like that there’s no future for constraction. 

5. Bionicle’s 20th anniversary and HF’s 11th anniversary to be celebrated next year. They are great at their times, and they kept Lego going greatly in their times. Plus, here’s this: 

6. Bionicle and Hero Factory having a cinematic universe, like the MCU. Here’s this: 

And also, this: 

7. Bionicle fans to not be pessimistic about anything despite Bionicle’s cancellations. Same with HF. I always tried to make fun topics to keep the fans going and remember Bionicle fondly, and to show that Bionicle has a fan cult so much that this could convince Lego to bring back Bionicle and Hero Factory back, but people either didn’t say anything or just being sarcastic or say pessimistic things. It’s kind of toxic. We all have wishes that could come true. You may never know yet. Look at Sonic the Hedgehog. Fans dreamed of having a movie based on the video game series. I always expect great things from Bionicle and HF. I’m not criticizing fans, and of course that we do have opinions. I am just afraid that the themes would be forgotten because we are saddened by the shadow of what’s gone before (I learned that from a Samurai Jack video game called Battle Through Time in this year). 

8. Maybe a Bionicle Lego Ideas project to be approved after getting 10,000 supporters, but that can be unlikely. 

9. A Bionicle video game that is like Lego Marvel Super Heroes in 2013 and Sonic Generations in terms of story, but with action figures rather than mini-figures. Here’s this: 

10. A remaster of Bionicle Heroes with no glitches, being formatted into modern video game systems, like PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, and being a remake with remastered and enhanced graphics, like Crash Bandicoot in 2017 and Spyro the Dragon in 2018. It’s because it’s the best Bionicle video game and it is done right without any cancelled ideas. Some fans want that. 

11. Litestone Studios to finish completing that canceled Bionicle video game called Bionicle: The Legend of Mata Nui. Maybe in the summer of next year. 

12. Maybe a shared TV universe for Bionicle and HF similar to the Arrowverse, Transformers: Prime, and Ninjago. This time, the shows would have at least 10-13 episodes based on a storyline, and have a larger budget. 

13. Maybe a book that shows the concept art for Bionicle G1, and the same should go to HF. G2 had it, so yeah. 

Well, the thing is that Bionicle and Hero Factory are worthy of having those and coming back, and that this year is almost ending. Ninjago may be one of the most popular Lego themes in the last decade and this one that seemingly does the same thing as Bionicle, but with an actual TV show and a Lego Movie and then outlived Bionicle while the action figure themes had a horrible decade last decade (the cancellations are traumatic and atrocious), but Bionicle and HF should have the glory, too. I mean, look at Samurai Jack and Hey Arnold in 2017. SJ got a new season to finish up what had started in 2001, and HA had a TV movie to do the same thing for itself. That’s because many fans love these things and always wanted their stories to be finished finally. It’s not as quick as how Steven Universe from Steven Universe had to finish what he got mainly involved with after 7 years to end the TV show officially. According the many articles about Bionicle that we got this year, these themes are worth having fans, and they should come back. I am a proud fan because I had a very great experience with the themes, despite the horrible cancellations that we never asked for. I have faith in them, and I honestly want fans to not lose faith in them if they want their themes to come back. If any of you have the same dreams as I do or you have your own dreams, please say them and not say pessimistic things. I don’t mean dreams, as in sleeping. I mean dreams, as in wishes that you would want a genie to grant. Let’s be honest in a good way without using pessimism (which is a major reason why I had a terrible year this year at BZPower. No offense). Be positive, and I want you guys to think about it. I emailed Lego about our predicament, and then they said that they are thinking about it. We know that these themes mean a lot to us. So, what do you say? :) (stretches my hand to you, my fellow Bionicle and HF fans)

Edited by Lenny7092
I edited by changing “facts” with “fans” in the end.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

On 10/31/2020 at 9:43 AM, Bambi said:

Mask powers? :P

That’s not what I meant. Bionicle already has mask powers. Plus, fans don’t take my optimism seriously. That’s basically why I made this topic. We all have wishes, and we got to respect that. Why don’t you guys try asking Lego about Bionicle’s and Hero Factory’s returns and anniversaries through email?

20 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

That’s not what I meant. Bionicle already has mask powers. Plus, fans don’t take my optimism seriously. That’s basically why I made this topic. We all have wishes, and we got to respect that. Why don’t you guys try asking Lego about Bionicle’s and Hero Factory’s returns and anniversaries through email?

"has your gut ever wants something Bionicle-related done? Is there a dream of yours that you feel should come true?"

I'm not sure what to make of that then? 

17 hours ago, Bambi said:

"has your gut ever wants something Bionicle-related done? Is there a dream of yours that you feel should come true?"

I'm not sure what to make of that then? 

What I’m trying to say is this, “Deep within your heart, what do you want Bionicle to have done? Like, the G1 story being re-continued and ended, or a theatrical movie?”

This isn't something I want LEGO to do, but I would love to see the community pull together for this:

I've always thought it would be cool to create a museum of sorts that has a (reasonably) to scale island of Mata Nui inside of it. Get the community together to donate mocs and funds to it and recreate MNOG builds, hide the 36 kanohi, and maybe have a shop/makerspace. That's a very simplistic explanation, but even on a smaller scale I think it would be awesome.

:m: :a: :x:    :n: :u: :i: